How do you get facial aesthetics gains?

How do you get facial aesthetics gains?

Attached: 1555715340544.jpg (591x570, 74K)

Mew and chew baby

who's this guy user?

Gigachad

I don’t give a fuck his face is fucking ugly

you sure about that?

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

lol this dude looks like farquaad

Attached: far.jpg (420x480, 19K)

>mewcel

Attached: cM2Gp.jpg (307x335, 8K)

>facial aesthetics
>beard

holy shit this guy is real kek i thought was cgi

Mew + D3 + K2 + Tren

They don't call it a tren jaw for no reason

retard b-gone

Attached: ShowyIdleFulmar-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 650K)

tren does that?

Wait what? I thought tren is a meme pepe word for "train", something like "you gotta tren more", I didn't know it's a fucking steroid.

awww

Kek

it okie fren u can tren mor

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

based retard

He's barely real. His mentally ill girlfriend photoshops him.

what does d3 and k2 do for face gains?

Eat clen[buterol], tren[bolone] hard, test[osterone] your limits, anavar give up!

kek

increases rate of bone formation so your jaw and cheekbones can grow faster

COPE
Low iq post
That guy had terrible tongue posture growing up. Chad is chad because of subconcious mewing plus optimal hormones in your teen years.
Cope, women love facial hair on dimorphic big skulls
99% of men just arent up to ideal female standards. Its only nature. FeelsBadMan. Women always cuck you, even while having sex they will think of someone better.

Get proper nutrition in your developmental years

I actually have wanted to run tren purely for the jaw gains. But there’s certain things I want to achieve and for personal reasons I need to do them natty. Almost wish there was a way to use gear with it only affecting jaw growth and not muscle kek

your bones are made of calcium, essentially. vitamin D3 helps you to absorb calcium, while vitamin K2 makes sure that calcium is then deposited in the right place: your bones. if you take a lot of vitamin D3 without enough K2, that calcium will just get deposited in your veins and organs, meaning that you're at increased risk of things like kidney stones, heart attacks, or even strokes.

Contrary to brochads believes ultra masculine faces are actually not attractive to most people and that's actually scientifically backed by multiple studies done by different universities. Just giyf faggots.

Tfw used to take 10k iu's of d3 for years without k2
How fucked are my arteries? How do you really tell?

ask your doctor for a calcium score scan
although they're usually only done on boomers

>implying I want to look manlier to attract nornie thots
I want to look like an absolute unit and have other lesser men look at the floor with intimidating as I walk past them leaving a stench of pure man that they can sniff.

Tren jaw is definitely a thing. I had gone about 2 years without shaving my beard and did a few tren cycles during that time. When I shaved I was schocked to see how wide my face had gotten. I thought I may be imagining it but my friends commented on it too. Personally, I don't like it. My head looks like a block now.

I don't find him very attractive either

Post pics of before and after, cover top and eyes obviously

Hol up.

There.

Attached: 0042.jpg (1864x436, 159K)

congratulations, you got a beard.

Don't listen to 50490826
You don't get arteries full of calcium from taking a calcium supplement. By all.means.see.your doctor though so he can laugh at you and take your money.

I had one before, I just shaved against the grain back then. If you can't see there is a width difference you need glasses.

Just a thought boys... do women and other dudes want giga Chad? Or do they want the most sexually attractive, charasmstic, and handsome devil you've ever laid your eyes on?

pic related

Attached: 636286314354967457-02022014beatles48-dngnk.jpg (534x712, 35K)

crazy difference, I didn't think this was possible

>entire nose got bigger
Nice try, your face is just closer to the camera in the 2nd pic

He's just bloated and/or closer to the camera

most people just need to lose fat and maybe have braces to fix their jawline and chin

but if you roid or take hgh there will be an exaggerated effect, not recommended unless youre already particularly weak after my first two recs

Wrong, I scaled both photos. Honestly, you can just see how much my jaw hides my ears in the second pic compared to the first.

Braces mess up people's jaws and chins. It's a Jewish trick. Just look up mewing dummy

He is right

gtfo my fitness board you disgusting mushroom head and twink loving soab

>Obscured jawline with a beard
>Wore high collar clothes to cover up that pathetic neckline
>Taken with a different camera with a different FOV

Lmao what a literal retard

mogged to death by bowie and fucking mick jagger

that guy looks like shit in terms of beauty.. you can mew all you want but there is nothing more beautiful than having a sleek yet soft harmonious face. I am told I am probably among one of the most good looking people in the country perhaps even the world and I look nothing like the guy in the pic. I am very boyish looking and its the aura and innocence of that that your strong jaw line will never achieve.. those beef head dudes are strong and manly and yes women are attracted to them because they look like they can "protect" them but when you have the boyish beauty I am talking about women see you as some treasure and they themselves feel insecure because youre so beautiful. thats the difference

Get a good hairstyle that compliments your facial aesthetics. Grow a stubble. Get a tan. cut to low bodyfat and a jawline. Have a good body and thick neck. CLear skin

Attached: 33.jpg (400x500, 59K)

He looks like a cuck. the fifth beatles member mogs him

I've seen unedited pics of the bf and he looks fucking miserable. Imagine every time your gf takes a selfie with you, you know that she just gonna transform you into this Space Marine caricature of yourself. I can't think of too many worse feels.

based

Both of these were taken for passport photos at the same studio, brainlet.