Reminder that Jow Forums is under attack from these armchair activists

Reminder that Jow Forums is under attack from these armchair activists.

Attached: polidiots.png (1865x914, 242K)

You want to raid them?

Let them spam more frogs, there will be a point in this website that they're going to be treated like ponyfuckers. I will fucking post frogs even in /jp/ only to piss off mods and get them mad. I will fucking raid every serious thread in every fucking board to piss everyone off so we can exterminate this frog forever.

They’re already seen by some as bad a pony’s but why here, where anons already hate them?

No. Inciting intra-Jow Forums raids is against the rules. Just be aware of them. Also in case anyone was wondering about the frogs this is why.

The problem is with that is as much as certain mods would like to ban them globally, they are stuck in a rigid system and cannot create new global rules under Hiroyuki. Think about it, no new globals have been created post moot.

Probably because it's one of those "no topic" boards like s4s, r9k, qa, trash, etc. so they think they can use that to their advantage. Honestly it's fucking hilarious watching these doofs thinking that they're some master social engineers or psych ops.

just spam frogs in every minor board, like innocent boards like /vr/, /m/, /tg/ and /cg/. This is going to kill them.
Make also complain threads against them, this is going to trigger them to post more, it's like a positive feedback to shittyness, butthurt and autism.

Attached: Fluttershy_Trotting,_Staring_at_You.png (1024x783, 171K)

please frogposters go for the kpop threads I hate them so much

>no-topic
ponies could be "no-topic" and they are limited to one board. My objective is getting frogposters contained in /b/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums. Any frog posted outside these boards is going to be banned.

Based spanish pedo

Hiroyuki doesn't give a shit. Also in the administration hierarchy, swaglord is the next, and this fucking jewish normie is also a frogposter.

You stupid twat. Why?
Frogs are what made Jow Forums great

Why?

Yeah a great pile of garbage

Attached: 8335412A-3EA9-471C-8432-D96F0308663D.jpg (512x384, 56K)

They don't post lewds of their kpops

what are you gay? They’re arousing even with their clothes on

I fap to kpop errday, son.
But they all filter me when I tell them that

I can see why, you probably don’t make for interesting conversation

Why would I conversate with people about stupid asian music?

I don’t know, why did you get filtered?

Because I post shit like
"FAP TO KPOPS ERRDAY YO"

>newish board means that most of it culture isn't set in stone yet
>weeb mafia
This is how you know he hasn't browsed here any longer than 10 minutes

Attached: 1525262547545.jpg (655x563, 37K)

>word "dig" in ID
>trips
Nice.

>made Jow Forums great
Pepe lost his organic meme value time ago.
You people are occupying an entire catalog of not even this board but almost 1 of 5 images posted globally is a fucking frog, your content is unoriginal and without value whatsoever.
You are like flies in the middle of July.

I'm just helping you to get your own board only to post frogs.

Go back on reddit.

That would be stupid. We don't need a whole board for frogposting.

Hello electionfag.

Nice try, weeb mafia falseflagger

Attached: 1525297228828.png (1000x1000, 77K)

I have been here since 2008, cunt.
Frogs are just awesome. Deal with it.
I bet you're a cancerous chirno poster.

HE CUTE

Nice try, Dr. Medic worst namefag.

Yes we need a frogposting board.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1660x1004, 305K)

Why?
That would be boring. Why would I want to post frogs all day?
Frog images are just like seasoning for a post

Why are you such a newfag all the time?

>muh meme wars
yikes

Yeah, trying to cash in on being an "oldfag" is how I know you're a newfag. Lurk more, frogshitter.

Attached: 1525110757791.png (414x275, 139K)

disgusting.

I am not trying to cash in on anything. I am just saying I was here before the election.
But you wouldn't understand such things

based, ya got me there. how will I recover from this?

Apparently you do since you fags show up on every other board on the site that doesn't instantly ban you. There's what, 10,000 frogposters on Jow Forums? That's more than enough for a board.

Dude, I don't come to Jow Forums to post frogs.
Besides, why post all this weeb shit on Jow Forums when there are dedicated boards for it?
Same logic

Anime is a founding principle.

Dirty frogposter, how long you've been on here is irrelavant if you still act like a newfag

Attached: 1525071807596.jpg (359x347, 56K)

Yeah but then why are there boards strictly for discussing jap culture and weeb comics?

Because it's the same reason I can't post ponies or yiff furry stuff attached to my post, that's why.

Attached: BARNEY.jpg (355x493, 29K)

Okay, that's a fair point.

Blah... go to sleep. Pissant paper maker.

>Dude, I don't come to Jow Forums to post frogs
Then don't post frogs. If you aren't a frogposter, then why are you trying to argue for the rights of a bunch of cancerous shitposters?

>why are people posting anime on an anime website
Have you even been on Jow Forums and seen all the anime posters? This is nothing new.
For when you ONLY want to discuss anime things.

Attached: 1501460226981.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>r/banter devolves into "slowjak war 2: electric boogaloo: attack of the frog"

Attached: Golden Kamuy 35.jpg (1366x768, 93K)

Because it was here first reddit scum.

Because it gets the weeboos all riled up

Bait
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: They+took+the+bait.png (209x200, 20K)

>5049357
Literal nigger tier.

based

roleplaying belongs in the

also based, but also redpilled

There is literally nothing wrong with being an /erp/ slut :^)

Remember when this was an epic troll?

Attached: E1CFC0A0-047D-4D00-AA9A-E921ECAB1084.png (500x366, 102K)

it's not a faggy drama competition of who is more autistic, if they can spam frogs and shit the catalog even more, I have the same rights to post ponies (and I'm not a ponyfaggot)

Attached: IMG_20180428_113232.jpg (478x352, 74K)

Post them at qa

I'm not disagreeing desu, I'm just pointing out this is exactly the dumb slowjak spam war

Attached: Watership Down.jpg (970x545, 456K)

I post frogs on Jow Forums and only Jow Forums. Threads like this make it worth it.

So post more frogs, that's my objective.
But don't stop.
I will help you.
:^)

Will do. Frogs will never be contained though. Continue making threads like this though.

Have you ever considered all of the parts of Jow Forums that aren't weaboos that you're affecting by shitting up their threads and/or sliding them off the board, discouraging productive posters from partaking in it and accelerating its decline into a shithole? Would you be willing to torch one of the last sources of OC on Jow Forums that can still make a splash on the larger internet in order to win some meme war?

Attached: 1501434208475.gif (80x60, 15K)

the thread on /qa/ has been killed for a while, so I'm chalking this up to frogposter trying to incite an epic board war between Jow Forums and /qa/.
now that's fucking based.

You deserved it

Just let him go, he's a based shitposter in his eyes.

I'm still trying to figure out what the guy who said "I was considered one of the biggest weeks (weebs) on /jp/ for years" meant. Like how do you have that much of a delusion of grandeur. I was laughing so fucking hard at that thread.