Ctrl + F

>ctrl + F
>no /fph/
Cmon bois I need some h8
Tell me about that lardass coworker of yours

Attached: 1512524895372.jpg (780x580, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghai.ist/2019/04/18/obese-american-passenger-who-made-taiwanese-flight-attendants-wipe-his-butt-dies-in-thailand/?fbclid=IwAR0JKe2A8ExYnt8k-6R0HDUu1dE2xirDtQZYq3w4Qpwp9IlNA8HA_4xhH-o
youtube.com/watch?v=cVx9EFK3DWE
youtu.be/1-rJE4xwK0Y
youtu.be/N3glbRQGe6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1492184530387.jpg (900x2588, 465K)

~

Attached: 20190414_130357.png (641x1067, 658K)

Attached: 1336605009990.jpg (500x356, 35K)

The thumbnail looks like 2 fat people facing each other

~
x

Attached: 31c6edfb-2a21-4a70-a85f-e643600d81a0.png (1329x480, 312K)

This doesnt make me hate him, it just makes me depressed

Some people just need like one fucking person to slap them out of their neverending self-pity party. Goddamn enablers letting people commit suicide very slowly.

I second that. But I don't pity him, People have to be accountable for themselves

When the dad of one of my best friends killed himself, friend went into a depressive funk for years, but snapped out of it, He's the strongest guy I know. Always has been fat, still is, but who knows where he'll go from here

fucking kek

>

Cry more

Attached: 293483FC-CE94-4CD5-A395-0E87EA65F1C9.jpg (640x1136, 111K)

Attached: 32271055-09D8-4EE9-8A53-89F9E9D988B1.png (500x620, 46K)

I pity whoever it wrangles into listening to it

Attached: EF1273B7-41D9-4BB4-B635-C2A6ED882977.png (500x721, 145K)

Jesus christ the cope in this pic, god it hurts

>kink-aware, polyam-aware
500lb sluts.

Reality: Fiction:

shanghai.ist/2019/04/18/obese-american-passenger-who-made-taiwanese-flight-attendants-wipe-his-butt-dies-in-thailand/?fbclid=IwAR0JKe2A8ExYnt8k-6R0HDUu1dE2xirDtQZYq3w4Qpwp9IlNA8HA_4xhH-o

Press S to spit on his grave

Pic related

S

Attached: wipe-butt7.jpg (999x507, 85K)

I didn't know there was an actual fat acceptance movie out there. Ran into it on TV, it's exactly the bullshit you would expect.

Attached: I_Feel_Pretty.png (220x330, 68K)

Attached: (you).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>Change everything
>Without changing anything
How could anyone possibly think that's a good tagline for a movie?

>superfat
Sounds like some shitty sidekick of superman.

>I didn't know there was an actual fat acceptance movie out there
I think Shadow Hall falls into that category.

It was actually pretty funny, and it ends with her going back to spin class.
It wasn't really a "be fat" message but more of a "be happy about who you are" and "be who you want to be" message.

S

Would smash the bottom two desu. I've only fucked this one 6'3 lanklet with itty bitty titties for like 4 years so sort of wanna just plow some oompa loompa looking slags

>Amy Schumer as the lead
>worrying about the tagline

Fuck me it's real.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVx9EFK3DWE

S

>made 100 mill in the box office in a sea of failed comedies
Christ.

Tbh she looks overweight but not morbidly obese. Imo if you're a bit chubby fine, enjoy. It's the real fatties who annoy me.

Amerikan hero

you can NOT support Amy Schumer in any aspect. Its all photoshop, she’s a jewish fat cunt

Stop being a weird virgin mate

Schumer is an unfunny, insufferable person only defended by SJWs

nah he's right, even if she made something incredible it is our obligation to shit on it

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE. Damn I love americans.

Hi plebbit. Hows your wife's son doing?

They bitch about Drs not taking them seriously but when scans miss tumors and shit what can the Dr do? Not to mention their hearts couldn’t survive surgery anyhow, losing weight is really going to help.

Delusional fucking sea cows.

We need to use this.
>anti-fa, as a negative

What the fuck is a HAES?

true mirroring

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-114503.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

s
guess he couldn't live with himself either

Nah, I think it would make a dope Album name

>p

I hate amy but Id definitely fuck her fat ass

>Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not.
What's the problem there? Was he tilting the plane on one side so they couldn't leave him there?

Healthy at every size

What do they mean with “Intersectional”?

Shit bro I have fat fetish, but really nigga

Attached: burger btfos the chinks.jpg (1056x2979, 578K)

So I don't have to be ashamed of being a manlet?

Intersectionality is the idea that all social causes (Except for that of fit white straight males) are intrinsically linked and basically the same.

> i weight
Probably my biggest irrational peeve. Its fucking weigh you mongoloids

You can’t use average, they will explain it to themselves as “well, average american is fat so that’s me!” It does suck though that these sites will outright ask “are you willing to date a bigger/bbw woman” and answering “no” does nothing to keep them away

Damn, Arya Stark looks like that?

>amy schumer
>pretty funny
Please leave

God damn man get some standards

Not him but I would to, it would be more like a hate-fuck though

Let the alt right incels have those white hags lmao

Attached: 1553961517131.jpg (612x408, 47K)

Attached: C1BBEE37-419E-49DC-88CD-EB8354471D35.jpg (810x964, 52K)

It's only for fat women. Men and skinny girls need not apply.

Or neither?

Attached: resized_professor-oak-meme-generator-are-you-a-boy-or-a-girl-490ede[1].jpg (800x601, 46K)

>muh high test
>muh dirty bulking
>muh iifym
>muh powerlifting
>muh mukbang

Attached: 4AC62636-1337-4D02-B938-2C727EC942CB.png (1080x1920, 1023K)

Take they/them (though i havent got a clue, what they mean with it)

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-170219.png (1080x1920, 778K)

Fucking christ

What the fuck is that
It scares me

Attached: 1505893159250.jpg (550x413, 111K)

There's nothing wrong with iifym

Its called the maximum coin slot. Dunno why ppl post such pics in the world wide web.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-114534.png (1080x1920, 1.4M)

God that face. In my life I’ve never seen something as ugly and unappealing as that l, it’s just fucking offensive god I hate it

Sorry, this overwhelms me too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-100053.png (1080x1920, 924K)

Have you seen her vids? Virgie tovar is the peak of the. HAES movement, although I'm not sure if she supports HAES because she doesn't even care about thinking she's healthy anyways

youtu.be/1-rJE4xwK0Y
youtu.be/N3glbRQGe6Q

Someone please photoshop the face to be smaller

I haven't seen her vids but I have read some of the things she wrote
My impression is that her outside matches her inside perfectly

s

Just saw a new fatty at my gym today. Makes me happy and mad at the same time because he is actually doing something about himself but he probably will give up in 2 weeks.

>apple watch
Pathetic

What the fuck is that? Go back in the water, you'll die on dry land!!

please explain more, what do you mean by social causes

Learn from this user. Do not become this creature, theres still time to save yourself

i read that this cunt died, finally

i dont think i've ever seen anything more repulsive
imagine having gray hair but thinking you're 23 so you get those glasses and neon yellow nailpolish

Maybe he won't.

There was a 6'2" chublord that weighted 115 kg when he entered the gym a few motnhs ago. He's at 85 kg and goddamn he's a bit faggy but is a total chad now. Just needs to get more definition on the torso (still has that fat pouch on lower abdomen like ex-fats usually have) and he'll saly mad pussy in the summer

No user, she needs an useless smart watch to make sure she doesn't lower her blood sugar on her trip to McBurgers. Probably will help her manage her insuline shots too
>but healthy food is xp3nsiv

Shallow Hal
Look it up

>shanghai.ist/2019/04/18/obese-american-passenger-who-made-taiwanese-flight-attendants-wipe-his-butt-dies-in-thailand/?fbclid=IwAR0JKe2A8ExYnt8k-6R0HDUu1dE2xirDtQZYq3w4Qpwp9IlNA8HA_4xhH-o
S

As I understand it, it means how race, gender, differing ability (disabled vs able bodied), differing mental conditions, etc, all come together to form the framework of advantage vs disadvantage (privilege)

Pretty much the sum of all identity politics. As a whole idea its not that ridiculous, but its been claimed by radical feminists and progressives as "white cis men are so privileged that no matter how good a person is, they are bad because they benefit from a system that oppresses ethinic, disabled, lgbtq+, etc"

It judges people based on labels and extrinsic traits (race, disability) instead of by who they are as a person, pretty much the opposite of what progressivism wanted 40 years ago, which is what people mean when they say "identity politics"

In practice, it plays out like "you may be progressive on gay marriage, single payer healthcare, and immigration reform, but our mild disagreement on trans rights means you are LITERALLY THE OPPRESSOR!" I was a social worker for three years. I was surrounded by these types. Honestly, the best social workers were the devout Christian types called by Jesus to serve the poor. They were all about bootstraps and tough love.

>look at me
>i'm eating shitty food on your face
>yes, fuck health, science and self-love
>i love myself so much i'm literally giving myself a tasty cancer
>look at me
>i'm so cool, i'm better than thin people
>i'm pretty, i'm smart and i'm funnier than thin people, since i'm fat
>i'm basically the pinnacle of human existence
>everybody loves me
>r-right?

Do you guys also feel really fucking disgusted walking down the street and seeing how many people are fat or morbidly obese? I mean they should be a minority, but it's becoming so usual... to the point that kids are fed just sugary, salty and fat foods

Attached: IMG_20180115_135708.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Yes. I would unironically support government funded mandatory fat camps.

S

KAMERADEN, ES WIRD ZEIT SICH DIESEN UNTERMENSCHEN ZU ENTLEDIGEN!

Ummm..... sweaty, at least I get FUCKED okay...
What about you?I bet you haven't had a REAL woman, fucking virgin get laid once in a while *snort* loser.

Attached: Fetti_fetti_fett_hoch_zehn_kann_nicht_ohne_kran_aufstehen.jpg (1940x970, 1.14M)

Christ this feels like a warning from God

fat people are disgusting, no amount of HAES or whatever backwards ass logic can make them appealing. humans are not supposed to look like fatasses and no your body isn't just different you're just a fat fuck. god I fucking hate fat people.

>fetti fetti fett
Kek fucking german