3/10 guy gets this 10/10 asian girl while you sit here and complain about tfw no gf

>3/10 guy gets this 10/10 asian girl while you sit here and complain about tfw no gf
Asian girls are willing to give you the love you all deserve no matter if you're ugly, you just need to accept it

Attached: 1547801948844.webm (640x360, 1022K)

>OP actually thinks this is what 3/10 looks like
>OP actually thinks this is what 10/10 looks like

please kys yourself retard

>ink-freak
>10/10

Sauce?
Oooo
rr
Iginal

uhh sauce? i think i know those 2

>tfw this will never be me

Literally why bother with life

Dariejxo

First of all that's a 6/10 guy and a 7/10 girl.
Secondly, there are almost no asians in my country, and the few that there are have already been completely tainted by western feminism and are no better than white girls.
Thirdly, I am currently in the process of acquiring a rental property with the sole goal of making enough passive income from it that I can live in the philippines and fuck asian girls there regularly.

>Asian girl with tattoos
>dating white guy
Cum dump

that a 10/10 imo, but yeah the 3/10 is wrong

Major cope on the broad. I agree that the guy is more like a 5 or 6, but the girl is a solid 8. If her body is well proportioned then 9

>skinny
>tattoos
>beard
>haircut
>white
This is the formula lads, some of you are just retarded and can't properly gear up but you have irrefutable proof that this formula works
You have no excuse

This guy is a 7, and if you factor in his height and charisma probably an 8

Your forgetting his huge cock to bad OP is a faggot and posted the webm where he's not even hard yet

I honestly can't judge a guy without looking how he dresses.

That girl is not even close to 10/10
Girls like that are so fucking common
There are like 2 billion Chinese ffs

the girl is definitely above average.
However
>she wears heavy make-up
>she has tattoos
>she is a literal whore
>we can't see enough of her body to judge tits/ass
>video quality/lighting is not the best
Anything from 6 to 8/10 is fair for her. 10 is completely out of the question, and 9 is a bit of a stretch all things considered. Plus, make up is cheating for asian girls, pic related. Well, make up is cheating for all girls, but asians gain a lot more from it than girls of other races.

Attached: asianmakeupbeforeafter.jpg (1164x720, 99K)

that girl if natural is waaaaaaaaay better looking than the average dumpy curveless sliteyed chink without makeup. by western standards shes 7/10 though.

Asians do not live in my area, mostly.

What is he doing with that keyboard???

All women are whores, she wears less makeup than the average whore, she has fewer tattoos than the average whore that we can see, I mentioned her body already but it's good at the worst. Minimum 8 when talking strictly physical attraction. Enough with the nonsense

It's probably camwhore stuff.

>6-8 is fair
>NOOOO SHE IS AT LEAST 8 STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE
kek

6 or 7 is not fair for that female, I hate to break it to you

Attached: 1547365109291.png (724x1054, 775K)