So recently one of my close friends decided it was a smart idea to steal my girlfriend that I have been with for about...

So recently one of my close friends decided it was a smart idea to steal my girlfriend that I have been with for about 3 months prior. What is the best workout routine for fighting people? I don't want to lose this fight and dishonor myself. So please help me Jow Forums

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 34K)

SS+GOMAD and barbell flys

This

Second this

Skull crushers. Your ex gf and your ex friends skulls

Trampoline squats

this, you should be able to at least deadlift your body weight on day 1
load up your bodyweight [that means 250 you fat fuck] and lift it hard, with your back

Ab wheels 7 days a week

Seriously do this. I did SS for 3 months, got in a fight, and kicked the shit out of the guy. I think it was the bench press that helped the most. I'm not DYEL btw I rep out 135 for 10

Thanks, OP Ill kick ass in your name :D

Kek. Abandon them both and find less shitty people to be around.

cartwheels 500 m 7daye mmmm

You will only be degrading yourself by starting a fight over something so insignificant.

Not OP here, but a legit question. What are the chances my strength + athleticism can take on someone who does amateur mma? He's 135-145lb class and he's 2-0 so far. I'm 200 pounds, play university rugby, and decently strong. Can I take him? I've been in fights before, and won both of them because of how underestimated and quick I am, I think I'm just going to explode on him to throw him off guard.

thoughts bros??

"ya nigga you been lickin old puss nigga i put my dick in dere nigga hows my dick taste nigga?
PHAHAHAHAA HEY EVERYBODY THIS NIGGA GAY HE LIKES THE TASTE OF COCK"
next day suckerpunch him and shit on his head

So some jerkoff is getting your sloppy seconds? That’s funny. Don’t waste any of your time or energy on them.

Underrated

You have to fight yourself for being a weak cuck will couldn't train his woman to righteously fear the consequences of being disloyal.

i dunno man

Attached: EE7356F5-692D-4715-8141-FF06C3771C3D.jpg (1334x750, 59K)

sounds like he did you a favor by taking a whore off your hands and telling you what a shitty friend he is

imagine if you didn't know and ended up marrying the slut

Dangert Jow Forums is particularly edgy today

You are going to kill him. You have 60+ pounds on him. Given that you have strong lifts and are strong and have decent cardio, you are going to win. Bu if youre 200lbs skinnyfat dyel then ur ded

finding better frens xF

If some "friend" can just "steal" your girl"friend" of three months like that than she wasn't much of a girlfriend at all. Now your buddy has your used up whore and you are free of two people who would've probably stabbed you in the back some other way had it not been this way.

Some faggots will try to shame you and say you should "train" or keep your woman "in line" or some even bigger faggots will say you needed to "maintain frame" but the truth is that there is no point keeping a woman like that around. Took her 3 months to hook up with your "friend", how long till she does the same to the next guy?? Why would you really care either way lmao?

I'm not saying this is the way it should be but at this point the world is basically whoever can give the least shits without having their personal bubble invaded wins. Anybody who tries to give a shit about everything that actually matters these days will just end up a paranoid mess. Just let go.

this. you should be grateful your "fren" backstabbed you now rather than when it would really matter

That. Girlfriends are not property, and cannot be stolen without their consent. You have a shitty friend and a shitty girlfriend, assume they are dead to you and move on.

>OP gets dictionary-defined cucked by his "friend"
>h-haha, sloppy s-seconds
This has to be some of the biggest cope imaginable. Literally only high schoolers unironically think this

Steal him from her and make things even.

> using literally and unironically in the same sentence
I think we know who the high schooler is.

Are you counting the bar? If so lmao
>1pl8
>not dyel

Attached: 1545779251849.jpg (502x442, 29K)

>no u
I thought as much. Enjoy letting Chad have your "sloppy seconds" while you beat off

You make sure your hits connect if you are going to put all you got into them. Dont overextend, perhaps grapple and slam or use ur weight to get on top of him then fuck him up. But if he does mma he probably knows how to deal with that.