Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock

Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock.
While you were 15, playing video games and being autistic in your mother's basement, attractive guys your age were already enjoying prime teen pussy. It all happened only because they were genetically more gifted than you.
Life is all about being young and having sex with girls your age. You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity and hearing her moans while you enter her pure pussy. You will never be mired by young and horny teenage girls while you are playing sports with your jock friends.
This is what life is all about. You never had it and you will never have it. It was over before it even began and you will not be able to change it no matter how much you lift.

Attached: 1533242442923.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Reminder that life is all about being a tall and handsome high school jock.

But that only works in Shartland, and even then, zoomers cannot really experience that with the recent changes

Attached: IDyAA3C.jpg (600x400, 48K)

>Not killing 9/10 nerd pussy before they become blue-haired feminist roasties
I feel bad for that guy kissing some whore after she jerked off the whole bench using every orifice available

>You never had it and you will never have it.
Why would anyone ever constrict themselves with this kind of mindset? The only thing stopping you from doing anything are your own inhibitions.

lol americans

I fucked a 16 year old girl at work last week

I had sex with a 15 year old virgin 2 weeks ago. Not every country has an age of consent of 18, y'know?

You will never be young again. Once you turn 18, all the good things in life ends.

>You will never experience taking 15 yo girl's virginity
Dont dare me

See, that's the kind of thinking that makes a person live in constant misery. Stop it, mate.

Sure you can fuck teen girls now despite being labeled a pedophiles by everyone, but it's not the same as being a teenager yourself and having sex with prime girls. If you missed out on teenage love, nothing will ever be able to compensate for that.

>you are not a child anymore
That is a bad thing how?

Age?

C O P E

When you're a teenager, you live a carefree life. You have no responsibilities. Your only task is to go to the school which is full of beautiful prime girls who are full of hormones. Once you're out of high school, life has no meaning.

>Once you're out of high school, life has no meaning.

Bro, please buy the largest firearm you can afford and blow your fucking brains out. This is one of the most pathetic posts I have seen on Jow Forums in a long, long time.

ok jew

You're obviously overcompensating for the fact that you missed out teenage love. Also you're probably fucking an ugly girl with no self esteem. Teen girls want to fuck young, prime chads and you're past prime creepy middle aged depressed incel.

"Hell is a teenage girl."

So what? I was the one who chose to waste my early years on vidya. Why should people with superior genes and habits not succeed more?
I dug this hole and I will get out of it myself.

You cannot succeed. Male success is measured by how many virgin girls he fucked in HS. Sure you can get a gf now, but it will not be the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI

hehehe while you were some faggot jock i got cutie nerd pussy at 14, i fucked her ass at 15 and pissed on her, get fucked jocks

>he didn't fuck kindergarden pussy
Never gonna make it. Fucking that pure untainted pussy is what life is all about

don’t return.

Idgi how is it amusing for you to troll by typing shit like this

It isnt that great. I had a girlfriend in high school. Had a lot of awkward sbitty sex. Unironically the sex I had with an old lady 10nyears later was 500x more enjoyable.

This thread stinks cringe as turkish wrestler balls.

Based and fearpilled

lol

I was a stud athlete but i was autistic as fuck so i never had any experinced with girls until college. Looking back there were girls obviously interested in me but i always convinced myself that they werent. It wasnt too bad though. I still got to experience the thrill of competiton and all the camraderie of being on the team, just not sex lol.

>I was a stud athlete but i was autistic as fuck so i never had any experinced with girls until college. Looking back there were girls obviously interested in me but i always convinced myself that they werent. It wasnt too bad though. I still got to experience the thrill of competiton and all the camraderie of being on the team, just not sex lol.

Attached: 1546601796525.jpg (332x396, 34K)

What even makes someone think like this? Did you own life become devoid of meaning at around that age? I ask because for healthy people with drive and vision, quality of life typically keeps improving throughout college and well into their working lives. Your brain has been warped by too much introspection and not enough actual living.

This might be the single most pathetic post I’ve ever seen on fit

Attached: 71B55130-67F4-4582-A145-29E013B5009A.png (116x115, 23K)

Woaw, so there is a being more pathetic than the high school jock who never moved on and matured : the robot who wishes he was a high school jock who never moved on

I come back to Jow Forums for the first time in months and find it overrun by this self-defeating incel faggotry. What the fuck happened?

Your presence was missed so much that everyone lost their shit.