ITT: How to spot a subhuman

>Train starts filling up
>Normies still have their bags in empty seats

Attached: xwHkCyV.png (608x510, 168K)

>humanoid has dark skin

>normies who don't take their retarded backpacks off in a train

Just be an alpha and sit down as hard as you can on the most expensive looking bag, crushing whatever expensive iTrash is in there.

this, should be easy for you humungoids to scare people with the mere implication of hovering your huge ass over the seat for a couple seconds before you initialize landing procedures

>the virgin search
>stumbles around looking for seat
>the chad decision
>sits down on the first recognizable seat regardless of whats there

>People who walk in the middle of the aisle/pavement

Having taken public transportation in south florida till I was like 18, the only thing bag I wont sit on is some 6'5 giga nigs nike napsack, that shit can take up two seats if it wants, but that's just self preservation because its better to get where your going without a broken orbital.
Anyone else though, get your shit out of the way

>and when you say on your left the go to the left, while looking left, so they dont even see you until you go to the right and they snap heir head around like youre hauling ass and shoulder checking them
I've been loudly braking on this piece of shit bike for like 80 feet now, turn your headphones down

>grab bag
>throw it out the door

>murricans and public transportation
We have normal etiquette here when it comes to public transportation, and if someone has their bag on a seat you just tell them in a friendly manner that you'd like to sit there.

If I have to ask you're already a piece of shit. If you see the train/bus filling up then MOVE YOUR SHIT.

Sometimes people are just absent minded or reading something.

I do it for the lulz and did it for 5 years while I was studying in a different city. It's fun to see idiots like you who can't ask "Sorry, is this seat occupied?" stand around for 3 hours. Funny enough, it was always girls or boomers who asked if it's occupied.

>Things that never happened

You're a huge piece of shit

>People who have turned on jump on in minecraft

If you want to sit, simply ask. Of course people want to try and keep a decent amount of personal space you stupid faggot.

YOU DONT OWN TWO SEATS

Seats are for sitting, bags go on the floor you inbred retard fuck.

>he doesn't like Hideri

Sorry dude, I like my personal space. If it gets to like two-thirds full I'll move my stuff, but I'd prefer not to have some old white bitch (it's always an old white bitch, black people seem to respect my space) sit next to me if there's still plenty of other seats open.

Also I usually just stand if there's no empty rows, but couldn't you just ask them to move their stuff? What is it with you guys and hating others but avoiding all confrontation?

Tell that to my robust posterior, sir. I require two seats to sit comfortably, and by that fact I own the two seats. Good day.

>that one guy who power walks down every aisle on every carriage with no intention of finding a seat

What is his game?

It is the exercise of a Chad-in-becoming to assert himself wherever any opportunity presents itself. Even is such an opportunity renders him ridiculous, it is the work of the Chad-in-becoming to overcome this anxiety by realizing that nothing he does makes him look ridiculous -- to think otherwise is subvert the Chad-in-becoming, and work in the direction of the Virgin-in-becoming.

>Even is
*Even if

Attached: 1547780705386.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Imagine being so much of a socially retarded pussy you cant simply ask if a person can move their bag

Imagine being so self absorbed, selfish and unaware of basic respect for others that you have to be asked to make space

I do that on the bus with my backpack. Some people just go for the seat without asking (because I wear earphones) and I just move my backpack out of the way.

>tfw empty bus sitting at back
>tfw random guy gets on and sits in the middle of the back

FUCKING WHY

>Implying I don't put my backpack on the seat next to me to get /comfy/ and trigger normalfags who have to stand
I love cucking normans at every opportunity I get. I also stare at them while I let the elevator close on them

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 17K)

>tfw get busy train at peak time in london home
>get on when its empty and next two stations, it gets packed
>dont get off until i get to the other end
>watch the normans have to stand up the entire way whilst sitting comfortably in my seat listening to music

Attached: QYsP99a.png (800x800, 596K)

I never say anything when someone bangs or tries to get the bus driver's attention on the window just as the bus is leaving

>robust posterior
Can't face the fact your a colossal lard ass huh?