You lift, but are you good at sports?

You lift, but are you good at sports?

Attached: images (85).jpg (221x300, 17K)

Yes

if by sport you mean lifting heavy things then no

No, I'm a lazy ass.
That's why I started lifting in the first place.

I dont have friends to play sports with anymore. All of them are working and too busy with gf's and wives.

t. in my twenties

Do you know the guy that never went to a sports club, but is athletic af, only does strength training and automatically better than everyone else in any sports he encounters, because he just moves naturally in action? That's me.

Same tbqh

Attached: F22FA0F1-D5FD-444A-BC4F-F4C7EF47DE2B.gif (498x359, 408K)

>I used to be a great center when i played basketball in high school i’m also a great swimmer and trained martial artist
Tfw i did all those sports because i haven’t had any friend in high school or college

Attached: 4B65944D-DD9D-4054-B0ED-EA413A0F98AC.png (680x680, 157K)

could have earned money with football when i was 17 but i stopped playing
i'll always wonder if i could have become an actual professional

basically same here

I'm decent at most sports EXCEPT football. I'm exceptionally terrible at It even considering that I used to practise It almost every day when I was like 5 to around 8, but for some reason I just never improved. Since I was bad at the only sport my shithole country cares about I was always picked last in gym class even in the sports I could play better.

I want to be the best at everything I do so I have always been good at sports. I always was the best at school and I made sure everybody knew it by calling them names and being arrogant. Im glad I grew out of those habits

No, I can play catch with someone and probably have a decent sprint because i practice it.

So you were good at basketball, a team sport, and didn't make any friends through that?

Bait.

yes, but any adult who plays sports after age 27 or so needs reprioritize their life.

Oh look it's another
>Anyone who has fun after X years of life

>starting lifting weights to get better at sports
>ended up just liking to lift weights
I sorta WANT to get back into sports ngl.

me, I even got injured at least 3 times because of it ..

>golf
>tennis
>racquetball
>all sports played by people well into their 60-70's

>wah stop enjoying things

cringe

No, that's why I lift.