The majority of people on this board have a way bigger penis than me. Why does this make me feel small and aroused?

The majority of people on this board have a way bigger penis than me. Why does this make me feel small and aroused?

Attached: 1547438585845.jpg (470x535, 65K)

you might be gay

oringalo

Attached: muh dick.jpg (3456x3456, 1.88M)

That dick towers over mine. Holy shit Im pathetic

Get on your knees and workship my 7.5 incher, small boi

Holy shit. I wish I had a friend like this

Attached: 1547821566301.png (609x806, 615K)

Because they're lying and everyone on Jow Forums claims to have a 7.5 inch dick despite 5.5 being the average. Do you seriously expect me to believe everyone here just happens to have a massive dick?

My cock is actually 17 cm (dont know in inches) but is shaped like a fucking banana
It has a fucking curve in it I would rather have a shorter dick thats straigt than one that looks like a fruit

Yeah and I wish I had a passable trap to workship me

At least girls will lust over it. Im living with a 5cm

2 in 10 are 7 inches. So for every hundred bots 20 have a big dick. Cope

Where do you get your data? I know I'm not actually in the top 1% with a 7.5in dick and need to know what's real

5cm is actually pretty short
But hey there guys with way shorter cocks and 5cm is still better than nothing

I have a 7 inch and I still think like it's not big enough

another gay in some way thread. there are already 4 on the first page

Might as well be making that observation everyday. Unless you're a newfag

it's at least top 5%, probably top 1% global including chinks and indians

No girl looks at a 7.5in dick like it's top shelf

>mfw 7.8 inches
Worship my cock you plebs

Post your discord and I will worship it.

I do to no avail. It is weird to see threads over 300 replies laughing about women being decapitated and threads over 300 replies salivating over dicks and buttholes on the same board on the same day. Unless traps and homos hate women that bad.

This would probably make the schizos go crazy if they made that connection.

no YOU post YOUR discord and I'll send my dick pics I sent to some other loser to you.

Snacks#2040

that's what you think but you are wrong, you have to consider that basically every guy lies to girls about how big his dick is, so when a girl says "most guys ive fucked are 7 inches" it probably means like 5.5 or 5 inches

7.9 bbc reporting for duty

I my high school we had a voluntary penis lenght measurement for people older than 18.
I had just turned to 18 few feeks before that so I said to myself "Why not?".

so yes I had a professonial measure and my erect lenght was 7.3 inches and I had bigger penis than 95% other people from my school.

>my dick too is shaped like a fucking banana, curving little bit to right.

can I worship a big peepee too if I post my discord?
please anons, I beg you.

How the fuck did you get hard? did you just jerk off infront of a doctor and wait to be measured?