Americans like myself are waking up

Americans like myself are waking up.
Post your dreams and I'll tell you what they mean.

Attached: 1501623990194.png (900x600, 112K)

I literally forget 5 minutes after I wake up

Normal thing to do, but some people remember them sometimes.

I haven't gone to bed yet

Attached: coke for me.png (445x494, 55K)

There's someone breaking into my house. I'm "woken" suddenly. I want to protect myself and my girlfriend, but there's nothing in my room that will be any help.

Needless to say, I DID wake up, and grabbed a cleaver from the kitchen.

Attached: 1523486128386.jpg (500x500, 80K)

You have a strong desire to protect your loved ones, but feel you lack adequate skills to do so. This one was very straightforward.

Attached: simon.png (933x679, 54K)

I had a dream that my family ate a pizza without me while I was sleeping. When I woke up I felt anger towards my older brother

My girlfriend was quite confused when I hopped out of bed and came back with a cleaver. I felt much better.

Id been on a road trip or adventure or something with my grandmother and two friends my dream had created. We drove past this park I know but our path and the park had been covered in snow and ice

You don't know the path ahead in life, which is a frightening feeling, but with the help from your friends and loved ones, you will make it through.

Attached: 1501116572187.png (748x640, 20K)

last night I dreamt that I was kidnapping your women and pleasuring them with the vibrations of my didgeridoo.

Nothing strange here, just Australian.

Attached: 1501010339705.png (400x400, 40K)

I day dreamed about nothing

Your life is empty, and you desire something fulfilling to come along. But you're not willing to put in effort to find it.

Attached: comfy simon.gif (500x372, 1.96M)

I had a dream about me vomiting up limbs and those limbs grew into amass meat pile strange tendrils and I heard screams of Agony and pain.
To the left of me there was a Milton man in the wheelchair screaming and he said "I WANT TO GO BACK". As I turned around I saw the little girl wearing a tutu, pale skin and all stitched up. she was looking at me with her mouth sewn shut. Then suddenly appeared on large pale tall man. His mouth opened and I hear a high-pitch sound and my vision blurred.
What does this mean, user?

Attached: Holy dude chill.png (555x407, 121K)

You just made that up.

Attached: 1501977721605.png (713x551, 26K)

I'm being serious dude

Attached: 8029fa499f378995ca3a2cbb446df5a9.jpg (420x315, 26K)

>Milton
*melted\sorry for the typos btw

You watched NGE before falling to sleep.
Following that,t he melted man symbolizes that you do not enjoy your appearance, and the little girl with sew mouth symbolizes how you wish to become the little girl, but will not tell anyone (or even admit to yourself). The large pale man was death, the ultimate fate of trannies.

Attached: 1501451946682.png (713x551, 34K)

>You watched NGE before falling to sleep.
no
>he little girl with sew mouth symbolizes how you wish to become the little girl,
I don't believe so....
it could be my innocence has been lost and the stitches on her could mean the abuse I had as a child and the sewed mouth is not telling anybody about the abuse.
>The large pale man was death, the ultimate fate of trannies.
Maybe it's coincide with the little girl Innocence Lost and that abuse being with me as an adult.
>he melted man symbolizes that you do not enjoy your appearance
yes.....

Do you have trannies on your mind all the time, user?
You're not very good analyzing dreams.

Attached: coldhearted.png (500x612, 174K)

blow it out your ass

k
Have a nice morning and day Aussie girl poster

Attached: I feel nothing.jpg (250x140, 4K)

I dreamt I overslept.
I woke up and saw I still had one hour until I had to get up.
That was nice.