IT'S ALL ABOUT FRAM-

>IT'S ALL ABOUT FRAM-
Oh...

Attached: Calum-Von-Moger-Transformation.jpg (1124x596, 118K)

the frame grows in specific areas from continued excercise and exposure to androgens (from both natural and artifical sources)

does this answer your "question"?

Its all about tren

Its almost as if HGH grows your bones

this

How is that guy still alive? he has to be on loads of gear, injured his bicep tendon, and his quadriceps tendon severely.

Somehow still trying to become a clone of arnold when his own story is becoming more interesting

It's almost as if growing your shoulders and lats with AAS.and learning to pose makes you look wider

How do I achieve ARBOK MODE if natty? I tried creatine once but ended up in a police helicopter standoff. Never again.

Wait, can I get a wider back with roids? Not just muscle, but bone?
This changes everything.

Attached: 1553185976381.gif (220x176, 17K)

Maybe one year Jow Forums will admit that every bit helps?

That’s crazy talk man no way

Cope, only vertebrae matters
In the future we will all be floating vertibre chads who equally mog eachother and each get a gf

being a sickcunt does that to you

Are you fucking stupid?

Yes you tard, its literally back and shoulder exercises that make you look wide. Also practice scapula retraction you mong, so you can get max chest width too

>Von Mogger

B-b-but all my incel and looksmaxing forums said that everything is predetermined at birth and if I don’t have the genes I like I might as well just end it all now since there’s literally no reason to work to improve myself and I should just bitch about it online everyday

The photo on the right is zoomed in a bit more than the one on the left, but other than that, look at the skeletal hardpoints circled. They haven’t changed at all; however, he’s gotten tremendous lats and delts, is flaring them and raising his arms out to the side.

So no, you cant alter your frame (apart from hgh), but it’s not your doom.

Attached: 2E130AF4-22EF-45FB-A20C-650A30C3BD1C.jpg (1124x596, 122K)

The madman even had a deep vein thrombosis...
And now he's back on the sauce

Υοu mean protraction, right?

it's all anabolics, this was from last year

Attached: 8LnIW8o.jpg (1440x1731, 389K)

>calum
>tremendous lats

Me on the left

Are you blind? He looks like a ninja turtle

bingo

What's interesting about him besides being a brainlet and getting injured every month?

Pssst, frame is code word for roids, kid

His frame wasnt any less than average before. He had a thick neck from wrestling, that makes the shoulders look more narrow. Also Calum has a long torso which exaggerates that effect.

In relation to his total height his clavicles are normal width, AND they're still wider than his hips.

And without the extra muscle you can now see his acromions are wider than when he was a teen.

Steroid use as younger ages promotes collar bone lengthening.

This stays possible well into early 20s. Once you go past 25 you're not getting wider. Height is usually done by 19, but androgens keep making us wider for a bit longer.