Life is completely over if you're born in a small town. it doesn't matter what you do. you could work out...

life is completely over if you're born in a small town. it doesn't matter what you do. you could work out, master all the hobbies in the world, do everything to become a perfect person. it doesn't matter you're in a small town there's no people around. you're literally born in a giant prison and you're crime is just having dumb parents

your parents are too poor to buy you a car and everything is like 20 miles away with no way around or any way to do anything. there's literally 0 resources there's literally anything. the only job you can get is cutting trees in some other bum fuck small town 20 hours away. there's no public transportation so you literally have to rely on your parents like a child.

I fucking HATE god and my parents for giving me this shit life. I would of been a successful mastermind if I was born in the city id literally have a perfect life but god ripped everything away from me and stuck me in a prison and does everything to destroy my success and trap me here

I am literally a prisoner that does nothing to nobody. im one of the nicest people alive and I just get cursed and struck down. FUCK god I will destroy this fucking planet with my bare hands for making me be born in this shit hole. I WILL fucking destroy everything. soon.

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

Do it user. People deserve to die. Aim at the children.

>OP does not work, nor does he "master" any hobbies, gives up easily and says it is pointless.
>Expects parents to buy him a car, cannot be bothered to move to another small town for work/cheap rent. Blames everyone for supposedly shitty life, does nothing to improve it.
>successful mastermind
Doubt it, maybe compared to your parents.
>One of the nicest people alive
Yet blames everyone and everything for his problems.

Dude your pathetic, quit posting here.
Nobody belive his sob story, dumb nigger got dui and calls it a hate crime.

Attached: ZdorovKirillVladimirovich_0.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

>it's the same daily thread again
oh wow

let me just get a job 20 miles away with no car and poor parents stealing all my paychecks when i do have a job

yes this is all my fault not god or my parents at all

lmao you keep making these threads and talking a big game but you never do shit

Utter shite, I know folk who were born/grew up in remote island communities who are successful.

Go find a hostel to live in, put your paychecks directly into bank account.
>move away as soon as you can.
>earn as much money as you can then move into the city
It's not fucking easy but its not hopeless you muppet.

or rent a fucking room in the town 20 miles away, quit playing the victim, nobody here is gonna pity a fagget who posts the same shit every day.

Go join the military you're screwed otherwise. Actually you probably won't even be able to pass as a cook there. lmao fucking retard.

dude god struck me down so I cant even do that

no I refuse to live in small towns. im a civilized genius. this place is below me.

> Must be god, not your own ego
>Your not tho, if you were worth anything you would be in a city already. Life is not just going to give you what you want, you gotta work through shit to get there.

once again, your not a genius, if you were you would not be in this situation.

>'but the world knows I am a genius. Thats why they keep me down"
Your a dumb fucking retard who got a dui and blames his life on everyone yet takes no responsibility.
Fuck I am suprised your parents have not kicked your ungrateful fuckin ass to the curb.

>Work a shitty job for long enough to move the city
>Finally get challenjour like you deserve
There I did it

being born in a small town means you're most likely a genetic subhuman, because were your entire family not, they wouldn't live in a small town, so it's not like there's many prospects even if you try anyway

im a cursed genius

god stripped that away. for a normal person that would work. for me its like walking down a field of landmines with a blindfold on and a bunch of people trying to stab and shoot the shit out of me while im just lost and alone in the dark

see seriously join the army idiot, do four years as computer repairman or some gay shit and get the GI bill, they will PAY FOR YOUR TUITION, all your stupid ass has to do is get into school in a big city, the govt will pay you a stipend commensurate to the area the school in. like if i went to buttfuck community college fulltime i might get living money of $1400/month, but if i went to NYU in manhattan i would get paid $4000/month
i did literally this to move from a suburb into a city and now i live in a city
this is science fact

Attached: 1482520177029.jpg (400x394, 14K)

god ripped away all my freedom I have money to move anywhere I want

He won't want to waste his genius on the army.
>that sounds nice tho, not sure if we have the same deal in Canada

Legit idk why he just does not move to a medium sized city.

>The cop who rightfully charged me with a dui ripped away my freedom
ftfy

but so just move then what the fuck???? or join army i don't get what the problem is??? if you have DUI and money get it expunged, if you have DUI and no money get a waiver from the recruiter, how could you be this passionate yet apathetic at the same time, i kind of want to brick you through the screen right now

Attached: 1528072690887.jpg (225x225, 4K)

My Chad brother and I are from a small town. He leads a successful life in a big city now.

>tfw not at all in a small town but small-town user has made you know that feel

lol its this retard again
fucking kill yourself already cunt

Attached: 1547808360235.jpg (332x332, 13K)

>it's that one faggot bitching about living in a small town again
Holy shit get over your fucking self you school shooting autist.

they gave me probation forever for being African American

>m-my parents steal my paychecks
Then take them to fucking court for theft? Tell your parole officer about it? How are they fucking steal it holy shit just ask your boss to give you the check directly and change your bank account password.

stop making these threads faggot, do us all a favor and neck yourself

no, he gave it to you because you drove while high.
Easy to blame race when it's not what got you in this mess.

>a nigger complaining about life treating him poorly when he's the one who's dug himself into this grave
Why am I not surprised.

Supposing one were to report this faggot's threads, not saying that I would make a report or anything, but what would such a report be made under? All supposing of course.

Yes I birthed myself into a small town and devastating poverty

I should of walked 20 miles a day to a job making 30 dollars and rode the bus that comes here once a day

You know what OP? Go fuck yourself. I don't ever want to see you fucking bitch about your life again because you're already 500 times better off than I was and I still fucking made it.
>be born in a house in the woods, not even in a town, to an incest couple (my mom is my father's sister)
>closest town (read as: village) is literally a 2 hour drive because house is on an unpaved, non-gravel road in the mountains where it's snowing for 7 months out of the year
>parents sexually abused me my entire life (granted they were the special breed of pedophiles who claimed i begged for it and claimed they wouldn't do it if i said no), had no formal education, only knew how to read and write
>run away at 15 because of their constant emotional and physical abuse (no longer sexual abuse because i was too old for their tastes)
>hitch a ride into a large town and end up living on the streets for two years until a cop picks me up
>tell her my entire life story, she proceeds to get my parents arrested immediately which was distressing for me at the time (but im thankful in retrospect)
>they both get life in prison
>great, but i have nowhere to go, and no idea what to do with their farm animals
>have to move back into that house, police officer who rescued me stops by once every two weeks to check up on me, gives me some money
>at 19 a lightning strike sets the forest i live in on fire
>house gone, farm animals missing or burned alive
>back to the streets for 3 years until i manage to get a job as a farm hand, which i use most of the money to save up for college + take classes at the local community college so i can learn more about my country, canada
Life got better from there on out but it was a hard fucking road coming. I have severe PTSD and still am learning how to use things like a blender and my computer. I'm 27 now and the only reason I didn't learn earlier is because I didn't buy anything I wasn't familiar with.

Carpool, fucking go up and get the job.
Once you get the job find a place you can rent up there.
>but for the love of god, stop posting here. Either quit moping and look at what you can do to make your life better.
>or just fucking kill yourself, nobody would care.

You shouldn't have gotten a DUI you fucking retard. You should be saving up for a bike and a snowmobile. You shouldn't be letting your parents take your money illegally.

Countless people have been giving you good advice on how to unfuck your situation and to this day you still haven't taken any of it. You won't even acknowledge most of it. Fuck right off.

which part of Canada? that sounds like Alberta if it is snowing that much.

I was born a town. Although money isn't the problem, it ruined me. I want to better myself in many ways but it's just not possible. You're stuck with same people and if you don't fit in or if you're better than them they trash talk you. Not to mention inability to get a job because everything goes through connections. It ruined my life and I'm just waiting to get a fucking degree and move away.

this was the pre probation days. now I dont have to work jobs I make a shit load of money from home I thousands of dollars just sitting around I have nothing to do with. thinking of investing it but im too defeated

theres literally always something trapping me here. either all my money and shit gets stolen, or I have no way to a job at all, or I finally get money and this shit happens. I wish everyone could just wake up and realize a magical diety and a force is trapping me here and its not myself

in a town*

I love seeing your threads. The fact that you don't fix your life makes my life seem a million times better

>has thousands of dollars
>too sad too invest
Are you high or just stupid?
You do this to yourself you nitwit.
>if you have money move the fuck out and get a job in the city.

British Columbia, but near Alberta.

>gets stolen
BY FUCKING WHO IF IT ISN'T YOUR PARENTS!?!? AND IF IT IS, WHY ARE YOU LETTING IT HAPPEN?!
>a magical diety and a force is trapping me here and its not myself
Listen, you fucking schizo: You are the one trapping you there. Not your parents, not your parole officer, not the lack of people in your town. YOU are. Because YOU refuse to do a single goddamn thing about your situation. I usually have pity for people who struggle with helping themselves but you are willingly and knowingly not doing shit and blaming everyone else like the nigger you are. Get a fucking grasp on reality, bitch.

He's lying dude, none of the shit he says is true and when told to post literally any proof he never has done it. Won't even do something as easy as show a timestamp pic of his hand to prove skin color.

Good luck with everything man, what are you going to school for?

Go on. Tell the thread how you make all that money now. You scam people, you piece of shit.

Your probably right, this shit seems so surreal.

Thanks much. Right now I'm just getting a certificate so I can get a job as a CNC machinist and make better money. My parents didn't teach me much math beyond adding and subtracting, but it turns out I'm really good at learning it so maybe one day I could be a math teacher or an engineer.

user here born in small town to sub 18k family
the only way out is to hope someone with money has mercy on you lol.... i only ever saw civilisation and what middle class is like because i lucked out with a very atypically sweet and generous (and wealthy) partner

there's nothing I can do god ripped away every option one by one until im left with nothing

>my life is so bad people cant even believe its real

>tfw born in falling apart trailer in trailer park to all kinds of abusive dad and enabling but also abused mom
>grandma dies and gifts dad with 200k so we moved into a lower middle class neighborhood
>decides to retire, suddenly go from 20k a year to 12k a year
>he spends most of that on weed and steak
>constantly blames me and my mom for being in debt when he's the one who makes the bad financial choices
>threatens to kick me out if i dont give him my 5k in savings i have solely from not buying 14 dollar steak every single day
>tfw rich as fuck couple offers to let you stay with them for free so you can get away from extremely abusive dad
>pulls out of the offer two days before moving
how can you see through my eyes like open doors?

Attached: 1547671461396.jpg (550x523, 52K)

same thing happens to me. im op. having a good savings and losing it then almost getting out and losing it.

there's some evil evil spirit lurking over poor small town people. I noticed it mostly on happens it cold climates too. anywhere cold and with poor people is an immediate curse and completely unescapable

Here's a list of people who've actually had a bad life:
>this user
>this user
>Donald "Pee Wee" Gaskins
>90% of people in developing countries
>that one user with a twin who was born into a cult
Notice who is missing from this list. (Hint: You.)

Same. Did you also get stuck in a bus for 3 hours today user?

>losing it
For the last fucking time, losing it to WHAT? Answer me you fucking nigger.

we've been in similar situations it seems. my only out from my crippled abusive household where no one but me knows any kind of knowledge past 1998 of the world and technology was a guy who flied me out to stay with him in his gated community home out of his own money.
not to say people can't work their own way out of this kind of hell but it's fucking hard and impossible without SOME kind of help
small towns have an air of death over them
the kind of places where old people literally go to die.
on my flight back to my old shithole i noticed i was the ONLY young person at the whole gate going to the location, everyone else were fat, middle aged or eldery men and women. hick fucks, fat, unhealthy looking, where literally every other gate to *every other state* the people looked actually healthy.
everyone for my gate looked like people at walmart, unironically. i felt very unwelcome sitting with them.

plenty of ways to make money online now you retard

tell me an easy way to make money with no job skills preferably 50k a year +

>OP pretending to be someone else
>"have an air of death"
No, schizo, that's just your paranoid schizophrenia acting up again.

>that one user with a twin who was born into a cult
thought he was full of shit but his stories consistent every time i run into one of his posts. feels bad man

nice try but not OP niggersniffer
i'm from a small town in the deep woods of the southeast US, with horrible meth and heroin problems and in addition to typical small town problems we have a lot of unreported gang deaths

>licensure/certificate in HVAC, CNC machinery, welding tech, geospatial technology
Easy.

meant for origig

ITT: A bunch of cosmopolitan retards who have never lived in a small town telling OP he doesn't know what he's talking about.

dude fuck off. that guy had a family get 200k handed down to them and got a suitable house. you're just hating. my parents never got shit ive been in the same falling over broken down house with never a way out. no one in my family will ever get handed a dime just debt.

ive talked to people in south america its better. if i didnt have an animal to take care and my charges were more serious i'd just be running off to belize or something

>HVAC
what
>CNC, welding, geospatial
none of this sounds like you do it at a fucking computer

>just gonna go ahead and weld this pipe from home
Are you retarded?

>20 miles away
>no way around
Nigger you have legs

Right? Too uncomfortably consistent. Plus I've recognized him when not posting about his trauma so there's that.

>y-you're just hating!
And look where it got that user: Worse off than when they started. Kill yourself you faggot.

You didn't fucking say computer, nigger.

>just walk for 8 hours to get to work, then work for 8 hours, then walk 8 hours back home you lazy nigger
Kill yourself.

>replying to me twice
YOU DIDN'T SAY FUCKING SHIT ABOUT WORKING FROM HOME OR ON A COMPUTER, FAGGOT. YOU SAID EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY.

I live in small town and my life is bliss fuck you mean

I WAS REPLYING TO SOMEONE WHO SAID "plenty of ways to make money online now", fucking idiot

and that's not me you fucking moron sperg

im op and i actually know how to make money off computers without a college degree. but im not telling you guys because you're all bullies.

i talk to people who make anywhere from 100k-300k a year from home with no degree. i myself make a few grand a month im on the bottom im lucky just to hear some of their convos.

>i actually know how to make money off computers

Scamming people online you piece of shit.

im not a bully im just trying to not kill myself as i look into the future and expect i wont even make it to 25 before i have to kill myself from abject poverty
please help user tell me in private or something..

no these are legit non scamming methods. the difference between those and my method is they require investments

look up cpa poorfaggot

>move away to a place with better job, salary and cost of living ratio like free market is meant to work
>shitpost on 4chin like a little child
???

im not googling anything with "cp" in it user tell me what that is

MODS
ban this ny niggerspammer

Christ user, how did you survive for two years homeless at 15?

enjoy being poor I gave you better advice then you'll ever receive here or anywhere else

you told me to google a string of three letters

>YOU DIDN'T SAY FUCKING SHIT ABOUT WORKING FROM HOME OR ON A COMPUTER, FAGGOT. YOU SAID EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY.

Read the post chain you're replying to retard.

he needs to be spoonfed shit he wouldn't even make money even if we gave him a fucking booklet on a direct method to make money

IT'S AN ACCOUNTANT CERTIFICATION YOU FUCKING MONG IT'S THE FIRST RESULT.

>same posting style
Yeah I'm just itching to take advice from you friend, wow, very big brained and stable person

jesus Christ you're an idiot dude

> (You)
>
> >same posting style
> Yeah I'm just itching to take advice from you friend, wow, very big brained and stable person

Wow you sure are smart. Figured us out there.

time to do surverys or mturk retard. its calling you

OP you're a fucking retard
unironically kill yourself if you hate your life so much

Report these threads every time he posts them, they are shit and deserve it. Worst then tranny/anime posts.

I have a full-time job so I have no idea what your deranged ass is spewing.

this guy again... just fucking move you sperg, you don't need a grand plan, fuck just start walking if you have to. You are only trapping yourself faggot.

What do you report them as?

At least it's better than living in South America

Attached: 1537591065102.png (1280x720, 724K)

I feel you OP
fellow user who lives in a town with under 500 people
Extra points for living in a rural state altogether

>so i can learn more about my country, canada

I wasn't sure if it was bait until this