Ask me everything

Steroids advice, natty advice, training/diet, cope with life etc

Attached: tricep.jpg (594x388, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's too early for this

Looking good Mast. No homo.

when does mast e kick in?

Natty advice: best split without hravy weights (fucked up joints)

looking natty and vegan my guy

How does it feel that no matter how much you pin roids a man who is 1" taller than you will eternally mog you?

Also has getting big like that made a change in womens reactions

You look shit bruh

Like every other esther: after 4 weeks.

This was me pre roids. Vegans are cancerous hippies.

I am fine with my height. I am 6' and rarely get height mogged despite living in the Netherlands.

Thank you immigration

Attached: pre-roids.jpg (620x656, 116K)

pathetic lanklet cope
as long as you're 6'2 it doesn't matter how tall you are after that point, infact you will probably be less attractive

Can you touch your own shoulder?

how much time did it take you to get like this?

doesn't work that way, after ~6' width becomes more important
t. someone well above 6'

Is it worth getting to 8-10% BF as a natty long time lifter or should I stay around 12%? Will I just look deflated or shredded for the beach?

Is that you? Are you gay? Only gays like that much muscle. Believe me I know what gays like. Do you have abs or roid gut?

good dumbbell tricep?

I'm completely new to lifting, so i wont do this straight away but is there any programs that would be only monday to friday because my gym is closed on the weekends. Can i still make it?

How small are your balls now? Post your grapes

only bottom left looks like potentionally pre roids
anyway routine for natty lifter, have been going gym for about 1 year atm lifts r around 1/2/3/4 ?

Just do a 3 day routine. It's pretty common. I go Mon, Wed, Fri.

They are mostly intimidated or jaw dropping. At my size you will get mostly mires from gay people. Most woman don;t care about muscles. They care about face and height.

Being fit is a plus but it's nothing compared to face and height.

Yes

4 Years.

Not at all. Actually: i have been around 8% body fat myself when i was natty. You will look very flat due to glycogen loss etc, that you could normally compensate with steroids. I wouldn't go below that level. Just make sure to keep your protons very high. Studies have shown this is the most effective way to prevent catabolism

I also have a progress pic from that if you are interested.

Attached: shoulder-pump.jpg (747x464, 112K)

If you could do it all over would you still have roided?

>I also have a progress pic from that if you are interested.
I am interested, post it

Don't you know that lying is a beta male trait

What steroids will not wreck my lipids?

Yes that is me and I am not gay. Yes that is correct i get mired by a lot of gay people.

I never intended to lift for girls. That is a cope anyway. If you want get woman you should rather your money on grooming yourself(plastic surgery, get a haircut that compliments your face, dress nice, get a tan, have your shit together, use drugs to suppress your autism etc etc)

Lifting can help increasing your neck thickness which can make you more attractive looking.

You can still make it.

Sometimes they are so small they disappear into my stomach. But small ball is mostly reletaed to high estrogen. So if you take an ai you can prevent that issue most of the time.

Also; Who the fuck cares about balls? It's all about your dick anyway. Small balls make you dick even look bigger.

There is not one magic routine that could apply to everyone. I always made sure i hit my weak points at least twice a week. So it's all about volume and using it for the right muscles.

Some people are more gifted with certain muscle groups than others.

Attached: 12111.jpg (796x683, 215K)

How to grow shoulders natty?

whats worse?
a natty, coping with never getting big or a roider juicing to achieve a physique that is achievable natty

Good question. Sometimes it feels like I am in a chemical prison i will never get out from. Once you are used to that look and fullness it's very hard to quit.

So before you start steroids keep in mind you might be in it for life, especially if you love lifting.

If you quit it feels like you are used to driving a Maserati and then downgrade to a crappy Fiat.

Here you go buddy. I was on a low carb diet during that period(with 1/2 refeed days). Didn't use any supplements

Took me maybe around 3-4 month iir. Natty life is tough

Yes but you can prevent some of the damage by taking supplements and tweaking your diet.

It also depends on the compound. Some compounds are harsher on your lipds than others. Tren/mast etc are very bad for your lipids.

Attached: cuttt.jpg (850x331, 50K)

I mean like can natties who lifted for about a year handle PPL with high volume or should they just stick to upper lower? Also, how does it feel to be underecovered? Do you just feel shitty or you're just weaker and failling lifts? Or both?

Hey bro. I'm 6'3, 91KG (200lbs) pretty fast metabolism.

I am currently cutting on 2500 cal per day, wanting to cut until I have really good abs, then bulk from there, and then cut back down again.

1. Do you think this is a good plan?
2. Would you say 4000 calories for a bulk is appropriate for someone of my measurements with a fast metabolism?

These threads should become a Jow Forums general

What cycles are the "safest" meaning that you can run a pct and almost completely recover your natty test from?

Just LOL if you are actually taking advice from this roid addict. Hurrdurr he's big so he must know what he's talking about.
He's nothing but a drug addict.

Do you still have your hair after all these roids? And if so, how did you keep it?

By training them. If you have shoulders they will emerge most of the time when you cut down to certain body fat level

>a roider juicing to achieve a physique that is achievable natty
This probably. I fucking hate people who abuse steroids and still look natty.

When i was a natty i just did a simple bro split. I was not so focused on a certain routine. I just made sure i hit every muscle group at least once a week and my weak points 2/3 a week.

You guys shouldn't focus so much a certain routine. We have all have different genetics. Some people can get away with training a certain muscle group once a week and some need more.

Yes that sounds like a good plan. Are you happy with you current mass and you are getting too fat? Start cut. You are happy with your current shredd level? Start bulking again.

kcal all depends on your current weight. Just make sure you get the right macro's and you should be fine.

Attached: byourself.jpg (588x398, 65K)

>Here you go buddy.
thanks senpai looks like it paid off pretty good, guess I'll give it a try

if you followed a brosplit and got this big you're a god damn freak
why do steroids if you're already genetically gifted?

how does it fell to know you will die before you reach 50?

What the fuck bro, you looked like you were on roids back then too. You are either messing with us or you got top 0.1% genetics which is rather rare if you're not a nigger.

when should i start roids? how long should i train before i get on the juice?

he was probably on just a 'little bit' of juice so he considers it basically natty. lots of roiders do this when posting their 'pre roid' pics

when i draw from a vial, should i poke a new hole to its rubber cover every time i draw, or should i poke the needle through the old hole i made the first time i used that vial?

The most safest cycle would be a standard test cycle with nolva as PCT. Test is a known substance to your body. The side effects are highly overrated if you don;t abuse them and take proper precautionary measures.

I did 2 cycles before i decided to stay on for life. I always recovered perfectly fine from those cycles.

Studies have shown that people who were on for 7 years straight still recovered. Don;t believe the media bullshit. Make sure you do your own research(read studies etc)

I had some thinning/balding moments during the use of steroids. Especially when i used masteron.

I have put down a hair cycle together that works perfectly for thickness and preventing hair loss:

3x 1000mg pumkin seed oil pills
5 x 450mg saw palmetto pills
1/2 a week washing my hair with keto shampoo.

This is also a good guide: forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206

You can make your own topical fina(in case want to use it but are afraid of the shitty side effects)

Because i am very into lifting and was always curious about steroids etc.Sometimes i wish i never started, since steroids made my body dysmorphia pretty worse. No i am a the point of return.

If you start steroids, keep in mind you are probably it for it forever. Nobody on this planet can get away with just doing ''1 cycle'' that the biggest meme every.

Attached: dd.jpg (580x621, 72K)

3 question
First what are your lifts and secondly does your balls still work? If you stop using it when test levels goes back to normal? Also i think i saw you from /fraud/

What program were you running natty?

are traps gay?

That's the thing, nobody knows. You can also die from cancer or something else. You know how many people died from alcohol, drugs, heart diseases(from eating shitty food) etc? Look up how many people died from steroids compared to everything else.

It's all about risk>reward. The side effects from steroids are highly overrated if you know what you are doing(do blood test, donate bloods, cardio, eat healthy, take supplements). The cases when people ''died'' from steroids is because they abused it for a long period of time.

Use your own brain and stop being so naive.

I am not messing with you. Here is a pic of my little brother to the left(natty and eating training like shit). I can't complain about my genetics

Make sure you have a decent base first. If you can't gain natty you probably won't gain when you use steroids(no water,glycogen included)

DIET is everything. Make sure you have your diet on point. Know your body(know which kinda exercises work for you etc). Do some decent research about the potential side effects and what to do when you get them. I made a lot of mistakes but i learned from them.

You don;t want to up like those clueless roiders with a natty body. If you want to hurt your body make sure it's worth it

Attached: me-and-bro.jpg (731x412, 80K)

doesn't matter as long as you sterilize the rubber first. I usually prep wipe my skin, and then using the same whipe, prep the rubber top

did you experience any hair shedding while on roids?

You can just poke a new one. Doesn't make any difference.

I don't focus on lifts anymore. I had some injuries in the past and don't want to risk it anymore.

I will never go off anymore. Maybe if i want to get children. But then i probably still stay on a cruise dose of test + hcg + hmg etc. People have recovered from 5-6 years of non-stop steroid usage.

That's correct i mostly post on Fraud.

Bro split.

It's only gay if you allow it to be gay.

Attached: ss3.jpg (450x259, 74K)

give it too me straight.
are roids worth it?

Do you use growth hormone?

Are you scared about ever getting arrested for steroids or growth hormone?

>I had some thinning/balding moments during the use of steroids. Especially when i used masteron.
>I have put down a hair cycle together that works perfectly for thickness and preventing hair loss:
>3x 1000mg pumkin seed oil pills
>5 x 450mg saw palmetto pills
>1/2 a week washing my hair with keto shampoo.
>This is also a good guide: forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206
>You can make your own topical fina(in case want to use it but are afraid of the shitty side effects)

I have recovered a little widow peak i had with that hair regime.

In some ways it def upgraded my life. Let's assume that i didn't crash my estrogen and everything is fine, then i would give a less fuck about shit life struggles. It's not a magic pill to all your problems, but in some cases it really helped me to deal with them.

Let's assume something worse happens in my life then I am more calculated and less stressed then when i was without them.

No never used them. It's pretty expensive.Also because you have to run it for at least 6 months to see the benefits.

If you want to run legit GH year round it will cost you 1000's of dollars/euro's or w/e

Attached: dd33.jpg (456x247, 30K)

Face acne from test. How the fuck do I fight this shit? My face is just constantly oily and breaking out. Is accutane the only way? I feel like I'm washing my face 40 times a day

Absolute unit, mirin hard.

It's also legal to use steroids in my country. So i am not worried. But even when it's illegal; police don't give a fuck about steroid users. They will go after the dealers.

Worst case scenario; you have to hand over your stash and they will give you a fine.

Accutane is def the most effective supplement. Stop washing/touching your face that will only make it worse.

> My face is just constantly oily and breaking out
Up your ai. Your estrogen level is way too high. What is your ai intake? Make sure you e2 levels and dosing frequency is on point.

Attached: 6b1d092e-46c6-4711-9bdf-d116a234c7d9-(1).jpg (400x533, 115K)

1- is donating Bloods necessary on 500mg test?
2- what supplements should one take on cycle to maintain health? I've only milk thistle.
3- what would you recommend for someone's second cycle? I was thinking of just upping test to 750mg next time.

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-05.51.51.jpg (1161x1176, 226K)

Your arms are fucking disgusting. Although I suppose you’d excel in a career in heroin, fuckin Stevie Wonder couldn’t miss those veins

Do taller lifters require higher doses to reach similar blood levels? These a 7'2" 350 pound Dutch guy who's pretty decently built. Would a guy like that require 2x the doses of a 5'9" guy to get the same effect?

Where'd you get your roids on your first cycle? Online or did you approach someone?

I’m cutting super hard, probably gonna end up as a skelly and I’m okay with that because it’s better than being fat as shit. Should I lift natty for a few years or begin using test? I know how to train and eat, I just fell out of the lifestyle due to circumstances (mainly injuries, now recovered) and lost a lot of gains). I’m 23. I’ll be 185lbs at 10% bf. Think I should try to max out to 205lbs natty first?

>1- is donating Bloods necessary on 500mg test?
If you are cycling, donating blood is not necessary. If you decide to blast and cruise I would advice donating each 2-3 months.

If you take off enough time before your next you should be fine.

>2- what supplements should one take on cycle to maintain health? I've only milk thistle.
What is your cycle? Do you take orals?

You should always take coq10, fish oil, saw palmetto(if you take masteron for prostate) etc. But if you are cycling i wouldn't worry that much. You body will recover just fine(assuming you will be off the steroids until your body has recovered).

If you take orals; you should take NAC and maybe milk thistle

>3- what would you recommend for someone's second cycle? I was thinking of just upping test to 750mg next time.
Depends on your goals. 750 test-e is a great mass builder. I build all of my mass on test only. I never used tren. Only deca once for a short time but that fucked me up. Test is best in every possible way.

Good shoulders in that pic nice. Keep up the good work.

The main difference for him would be; he has to eat more food to get the same results. Steroid-wise it wouldn't make any difference

Online is always best. There are so many sources on the internet. If you know how to Google, you will find a source.

>Make sure you have a decent base first. If you can't gain natty you probably won't gain when you use steroids(no water,glycogen included)
>DIET is everything. Make sure you have your diet on point. Know your body(know which kinda exercises work for you etc). Do some decent research about the potential side effects and what to do when you get them. I made a lot of mistakes but i learned from them.
>You don;t want to up like those clueless roiders with a natty body. If you want to hurt your body make sure it's worth it

Attached: ddd3.jpg (500x279, 85K)

Can you up the tren?
And when will you finally pee pee on my poo poo?

Attached: Screenshot_63.png (272x149, 79K)

What about taking gear for the higher confidence? Obviously I’d use for the purpose of getting hyooge, but I feel that if I cannot master confidence and anxiety issues without it first then I’ll just be a small weak beta inside of a bigger swole me

What about this vein

JUST

You could, but i wouldn't take it only for that reason . Masteron def helped me with my confidence in some cases. I am way more impulsive aka say things without calculating every possible scenario anymore.

There are a lot of guys on fraud that are still beta(didn't had sex for years, still virgins etc) despite using high amount of tren etc(which should make you into a god)

Confidence comes from looking good. If you are not happy with yourself you will never be truly confident. So yes it can help, but it's no magic pill. Focus on bettering yourself

Attached: vains2.jpg (393x398, 47K)

How did roiding affect your hair quality?

Caput medusae/10

was just about to ask OP to post his hairline.

Attached: dingo.jpg (552x424, 35K)

What part is the baby eating??

>those veins in top right

Attached: 5FB9CE84-0BB8-4932-B812-E920D0B6338D.gif (360x360, 1.85M)

I am thinking of frauding
I am curious your thoughts on a 150-200mg test-e cruise for a beginners first babby roids

I was thinking of cruising because I don’t want to worry about AI or PCT for a large part

Everyone says dbol is cheap as dirt and anavar is expensive as fuck. Every source I go to they're both all around the same price:
100 x 10mg - 30-40 euros
I've used anavar from one of these sources before and it worked. How much do you guys pay for anavar or dbol? Could I get dbol for much cheaper?

Just, why?

what kind of routine did you follow before roiding, masT?

I was kinda sure that you were from /fraud/. What are your blood levels btw ? Which range you will recommend ? Also what do you think about using serms(nolva etc) during the cycle? Is it logical to use Finasteride(DHt blocker) and anti estrogen together to minimize androgenic and estrogenic effect.By using that can you have more free test avaliable to your muscle tissues or it is retarded ?

What's your wrist size?

How have your joints and tendons held up? What can you take to keep them healthy beyond hgh? What do you do when you feel a potential injury coming on? (Length of rest, etc)

Done a couple cycles and it's hard when I feel my muscles could keep going but my tendons aren't up to the task. Outer forearms are on fire doing curls before bis even get a pump no matter how I tweak form

Giving handjobs you faggot, hopefully that will be light enough for your pussy

Do you hate natties that just want to be natty

>I had some thinning/balding moments during the use of steroids. Especially when i used masteron.
>I have put down a hair cycle together that works perfectly for thickness and preventing hair loss:
>3x 1000mg pumkin seed oil pills
>5 x 450mg saw palmetto pills
>1/2 a week washing my hair with keto shampoo.
>This is also a good guide: forums.t-nation.com/t/an-effective-detailed-protocol-to-avoid-trt-aas-induced-hair-loss/239206
>You can make your own topical fina(in case want to use it but are afraid of the shitty side effects)

What is your goal? For gaining mass i would at least start with 500 test-e. If you want to cut and keep the fullness etc you should go for 250 test-e

>or PCT for a large part
No matter what dosage you take you have to do PCT

Ai intake mostly depends on your body fat and genetics. That's why it's highly recommend that if you start steroids your body fat should be around 10%

500 test-e is not that big of a deal.

Why would you buy anavar? That shit is too weak and is mostly used by woman

Orals are shit and less effective than injectables.

Bro split. Here is another natty picture.

Attached: natty&dyel.jpg (468x508, 39K)

Ever tried peptides or igf-1 derivatives?

what is your favorite thing about being a God amongst men?

many people will go their entire life without seeing someone in person with your physique, have you ever had crazy reactions when you reveal your shreds?

During cruise they are always perfect. Never had any major issues.

Nolva should be used as PCT. You should use armidex,aromasin during cycle to manage your estrogen levels.

That makes no sense. Finasteride is used to prevent hair loss etc. If you want more free test then you should look into masteron. Masteron has that ability

7 inch and something

Msm chondroitin glucosamine combo hands down. That shit really helped with my knees etc. I always had lot of pain if i did heavy squats before i used that supplements.

I just don;t lift super heavy anymore and keep my form in check. It's not worth it. I had a couple of injuries and that really fucked with my mental state.

So get on that: Msm chondroitin glucosamine combo. Also make sure you wear knee wraps etc.

No i respect natties. I know how hard it is. I was in the same boat as you. Doing all that bulking and hard work and then when you start cutting it feels like you never had muscles in the first place.

So yes i know the pain and struggle very well.

>No i respect natties
I love you bro. If you’re ever in the states and want to be the little spoon with a natty Jow Forumsizen you call me. No homo

Do you ever feel embarrassed being so fucking huge? Obviously I wish I looked more like you but is there ever a time when you feel too big?

Can I increase my height with hgh?
I am 26 now

If dbol gave me an uneven titty - is surgery the only answer? Letro didn't work I've had this for a year and a half now

No never tried that. I mostly used test

I like to make guys insecure when they are with their gf's. Or when a guy think he's big and tough because he just started lifting. But when he notices me he's very devastated and insecure. Just feels good to mog other men basically.

Everyone respects me and some people come up to me and tell me they want to look like me or make pictures, feel my arms etc

Yeah people react pretty crazy when they see me. I am not lifting for other people but i cannot deny that the validation/attention feels pretty good. Like you are someone famous

We elle gonna meke it

Out of work i never had that feeling. But during work it's a really pain in the ass. Managers hate to be mogged and they always feel like they have to put you down somehow to compensate for their shortcomings.

It's also harder to get a job while this big. People assume you are a meathead and too intimidating etc. Muscle shaming is a real thing trust me. I experienced a lot of negative shit while working.

Attached: ss.jpg (372x222, 56K)

are SARM a good idea ?
what about MGF?

Can you sell me some steroids?

No, that only works when your growth plates are still active. You are already way past that age.

Are you sure it's gyno and no puffy nipples? Do you feel something hard beneath your nipples?

Did you try rolax? I managed to reverse gyno with letro. Did you apply that pyramid method?

Never did SARMS. You are better of with test imo.

That's not allowed on this website. But if you know how to Google you will probably find something. It's very easy.

But would you say hgh has had any benefits if you tried it?

Do chondroitin glucosamine really work or is it some kind of placebo effect ? I mean with digestion it's gonna be degraded in amino acids right ? Don't see any benefits compared to a steak

It's very easy to spot roids users, do you openly admit it or how do you deal with people laughing/pointing it out?

Also are you gay?

if some crazy man or pro figther picked a fight with you one on one, you think you would win?
I wanna get big but mobility, flexibility and explosivness are important for me.

do you get anxious about long term effects on your body?

I never tried it but it has some benefits yes. HGH makes you look younger, it helps with sleep and it burns fat to some extend.

You need to run it at least for 6 months to see the benefits.

Yes it really works. Don't forget msm. You need all three of them

No i only admit to my close ones. Never admit to anyway. People don;'t understand steroids and will assume you are a junky etc. Also never admit it to doctors.

I just laugh at them or stare at them until they look away awkwardly. Sometime i also flex my muscles(mirin?) to let them feel uncomfortable

>pro fighter picked a fight with you one on one, you think you would win?
lmao of course not. I mean i can gives some punches but a pro fighter would btfo me easy. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Attached: arm.jpg (259x372, 14K)