So user, why arent ya married?

So user, why arent ya married?

Attached: 91B5E3D7-A2F3-48D6-B77E-5AB2396CE172.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

It aint meant to be possibly?
lonely loner

Marriage nowadays is a scam meant to give women power over your property. Only cucks get married.

I dont have the balls to ask a woman out, let alone marry me.

isn't that what a marriage contract is for?

Because my family currently has no potential political or business allies that would require a marriage pact. When we do, I will marry.

Can't afford it.
Have three cousing same age as me, 28, all married. All got entire fucking houses bought for them by their parents, i'm not so fortunate nor do i want to be.
At this age you either have a house/ well equipped posh downtown flat or you can forget about anything else than bottom of the barrel, drink till i pass out three times a week slags.

Already was, wasnt fucking worth it.

I have tourette's and it's harder to hide when i'm stressed out and having a wife is more than i want to deal with

Kek, even those aren't safe from Mr. Goldstein's law firm. Just don't get married. Tell the roastie love should be enough, if she starts reeeeeeeeeeeeeeing then you know she wants that alimony.

I was forced to marry. Eh.

I am though. Have been nearly 12 years

i don't remember if you're a faggot or not
do you trip on other boards?

No just here and once a month vip

But I am. For over 3 years.

im scared to talk to girls who are clearly into me but too scared to talk to me

Could have been but I caught her cheating on me before it got that far.

Based medievalposter

You need a stable future to do that, I can't even afford a gf

>So user, why arent ya married?
Because girls aren't interested in me.

I am married, a little over a year. I'm not even the only married user in this thread and no one seems to care so what's the point of this thread?

Because I don't want to commit.

>why arent you married
because i have 4 nerdcore albums out