What's wrong with me? i have an amazing bf who treats me like a queen but i just can't get satisfaction in bed...

what's wrong with me? i have an amazing bf who treats me like a queen but i just can't get satisfaction in bed. sex is fine but i need more abuse and degradation but he's too sweet to do that. i feel so tempted to seek sex elsewhere but i could never cheat on him.

maybe it's time to be honest with him and myself and admit we're not a match and break up

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

fuck women. go back to plebbit

i swear its like 3 people making these bait threads every day

This is exactly why women are subhuman trash. Except for mommy, she's good

Let me guess, he has an average dick to and you're tempted by the thought of a thicker longer one?

if he cant please you just cheat or dump him

>no woman will ever want to gently dom me, they'd rather just get beaten and throat fucked

No, it's not about dick size.

It's just he's very gentle and I need to be taken roughly

>wants beaten and throat fucked
>mad when other people want beaten and throat fucked
OK

i suppose there's no real harm in "cheating" if he doesn't find out. it wouldn't be emotional cheating. just pure physical. he's still be my number 1

nice bait slut

oreginoa

I don't want that. I want a gentle mommy to hold and love me

>he's very gentle and I need to be taken roughly
Oh, you mean like this and cum on your face afterwards?

Attached: 41446BD4-8B0B-4B99-83F2-C4827A10F76A.jpg (480x360, 36K)

treat him how you want to be treated. Get physical and abusive with him.

DO something. Stop being a lazy female.

sounds a lot gayer than throat fucking

>My bf isn't rough enough
>Should I talk to him about it?
>Nah. Time to find an exit plan and hop on the cock carousel.
I fucking hate society and women.

>i swear its like 3 people making these bait threads every day
I mean, that's how women actually are, so it's not much of a bait even if it's not an actual woman posting it.

If this is true then you're fucking disgusting and should hang yourself, this is why God left us, because of degenerate whores like you. Fucking disgusting.

Don't break up with him you cowardly cunt
Cuck him as much as possible first and THEN leave him behind when you fall for any of your abusive lovers
That's the way to do it!

Had a friend with this same problem. As soon as she vocalized that she needed something else the bf came out with the fact he was into it as well but didn't want to seem "weird" for admitting it. If you do explain how you feel and he feels offended you may just not be sexually compatible/he may be too insecure.

Find some people to talk it over with if you need the confidence to confront him

What's his discord?
I'm sure he could make someone here happy.

>Female has a perfect life
>Wants to fuck it up
This is the gender that we gave the right to vote to.. They literally want to fuck up their lives and get abused and degraded

Or... You could ask him for that in bed.
Have you tried taking to him about it?
It seems women are really had at communicating.

Maybe talk to your bf about this?Maybe he will indulge you.

Even if bait this is how women think.

OOGA BOOGA HE NOT GIVING ME THE NOVELTY SEEKING CUMMIES THEREFORE WE BREAK UP

This is why our genetics are so fucking garbage. Shitbags like you.