Be me 25 female virgin

>be me 25 female virgin
>add a 22 year old guy on /soc/ who says he likes to play chess
>ive played chess for 9 years and he's played for 3 and he still beats the living shit out of me
>he teaches me
>he chats with me and opens up about his relationship with his gf and how it doesnt work out
>convince him to break up with her
>he does
>we start talking and i literally fall in love with him over discord
>make plans about visiting him
>he convinces me to share nudes (i actually look good imo)
>he tells me he got back with his gf and that we should stop talking
>ive cried for a week now, i thought i found the one to fix all of my problems

you guys are fucking idiots for thinking Jow Forums is only for men, im fucked and i dont have anything. I get so sad and frustrated about your posts fuck you all

Attached: 1482175648207.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chess.org/play/2b500631-f32e-4788-a521-6ffb0469dc09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can i stick a bishop up your ass?

>25 year old female virgin

literally bait tier

Attached: 1543235643444.png (785x564, 516K)

Stuff all of the pieces and tell us how many fitted.

Did yoy fall for soms that you don't know in real life

Attached: 20190104_233312.jpg (103x144, 10K)

If this is not bait
How fat and ugly are you exactly?

Hey retard. Let me let you in on a little secret. Falling in love with someone you have literally never once met is fucking retarded and any guy would take a relationship with a real, 3D women with a vagina over a bunch of text and feelings of pain because you want to see someone you'll probably never meet.

>A women
>still a virgin
You must be very ugly.

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>25 year old female virgin
>i actually look good imo

garbage tier bait

I guess what I'm saying is that you're just a bunch of text he reads over the internet but his ex is a real flesh and blood human he can get intimacy from.

I've gotten nudes from a few fembots
Never goes well
I'd still like to see yours

>literally bait tier

you are so fucking naive, you dont think that women above some age can be virgin? Have you ever visited an orthodox christian country? no you havent and you havent read about any either. fuck off you incel piece of shit

yes i did

why is it retarded? he was sweet talking to me over voice. He told me he had feelings for me before i even said something about that. He told me i helped him get over his gf. Ofc i fell in love with him, he was so open about everything

What are your problems exactly? If your main problem is being a virgin I'll help you fix that pronto.

>virgin
>sends nudes
doubt.png

>fuck you all
stop op, im sensitive and you're hurting my feelings

>Female 25 yo incel
i cant imagine a bigger failure.
Not gonna make it

C-can I play chess with you?

What did you expect from someone you had to convince to end their current relationship? I thought female autists were supposed to have higher social/interpersonal intelligence than male autists.

Oh I get it now. By female she meant M2F. I forgot that nobody in /soc/ has a vagina.

I challenge a nigga to duel me

chess.org/play/2b500631-f32e-4788-a521-6ffb0469dc09

Because you never met each other. You never knew each other. You can never compete with a flesh and blood woman when you're just a bunch of digital information on his computer. Every single thing the two of you talked about could be a total lie and neither of you would know it. You never once touched each other or felt physical attraction. The two of you might as well have been role-playing with a stuffed teddy bear.

Nobody gonna play me? Fine, that's okay, guess I'm too smart for chess anyways

Attached: zYCuaIC.png (531x501, 132K)

>Have you ever visited an orthodox christian country?
I live in one, women are all Instagram sluts, unless they're actual prostitutes.

>Because you never met each other. You never knew each other. You can never compete with a flesh and blood woman when you're just a bunch of digital information on his computer. Every single thing the two of you talked about could be a total lie and neither of you would know it. You never once touched each other or felt physical attraction. The two of you might as well have been role-playing with a stuffed teddy bear.
I never understood this line of thought. If you think everyone is lying to you, why even talk to anyone?

so fembots getting manipulated by /soc/ chads wasnt just a meme

I don't form relationships online and I can generally tell when someone is lying or find out if I see them in person.

Ok, and how does that have anything to do with what I said? Don't give a shit about your blogposting.

Funny story OP. Let this be a lesson learned. You were poised to just be a side bitch all along.