Imagine having a qt gf and doing lewd things to her whenever you want haha

Imagine having a qt gf and doing lewd things to her whenever you want haha

Attached: PointedReadyIlladopsis.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

cant imagine that because the concept is too foreign

I can;t haha

>qt
it will never happen.

I tried dating qt girls

what about imagine having a qt 3.14 female friend who only do cute platonic things with you?

Attached: 1547670540130.webm (662x718, 1.84M)

This is a damn bad blowjob.
She's just using her lips and seems not to enjoy it a single second.

When you suck a dick you suck on it and you use your tongue for fuck sakes.

Imagine sucking dick first thing in the morning.

... while she has crazy anal sex with her bf and texts you about it.

>lewd things to her whenever you want
That's not how it works user

user with belly gf here

its not whenever you want, its when she wants to give it to you. Also the more you fuck the less rush of euphoria it is. we have been dating a year and a week, prob fucked 200-250 times. still worth doing and feels good but i dont get much euphoria anymore

>23
>gonna try to date 30 year old women who will only be in a relationship with me for resources
>get kids
>get divorce
>loose everything
have to pay for ur children who u can never see again
yea, gl kiddo

wiat... qt gfs are not fucktoys?

Attached: 1544041154794.png (1200x1600, 1.6M)

Are you into bellies, user?

Attached: 6822A9BB-CEAD-445C-AD1C-B683C7AB7977.jpg (750x807, 63K)

It's not that amazing. You guys are so depressing that you don't realize how much worst off you would be in a relationship. I've been in one before and it just made me feel the most alone I ever felt in my life. I haven't done it since. That was like 6 years ago.

>i am retarded and therefore anyone else must be
What a fucking idiot you are. Your humblebrag isn't even the most obnoxious thing about you. Fucking retard.

I knew this feel for the first time this year, was a 24 year old incel prior to getting a gf. One of the things that was different is I actually looked forward going to bed because we got to cuddle and almost always did sexual shit once under the covers together. I also enjoyed being able to embrace her whenever I wanted while feeling her ass and tits. Being a khhv prior to this I was pretty bad in bed unsurprisingly, and we werent together for very long before she dumped me. When that happened I actually felt relief because she was crazy in a lot of ways. I dont feel like I really want or need a gf at this point. Fapping felt better anyway

it really is though. Bitches are begging to be degraded at every fucking instance.
I swear they're putting some sort of chemical in the water causing everyone to be this fucking pussy.

He has a point, user. I think it depends on each relationship but I've had ones like that too. Sometimes shit starts to fall apart and it becomes nothing but wasted time, accusations, and excuses.
Do you really think any relationship is better than none?

Yes it is.
>I've been in one before and it just made me feel the most alone I ever felt in my life. I haven't done it since. That was like 6 years ago.
Then you weren't in a relationship where you share strong and core values with the other person, and the basis of the relationship was probably something meaningless.

boys are better than girls

Can I have one without shit colored eyes?

It's like that at the start but as they get more comfortable you won't be able to do that stuff.

Sure you will. Why ever not? I do it all the time.

They eventually get boring.
Fuck these not original comments.

>tfw no qt bf to do lewd things with whenever you want

>tfw gf is finally opening up to more lewd shit
>tfw she begs me to spit in her mouth while we fuck
>tfw she pesters me to buy handcuffs
>tfw she wants to ride me now instead of me doing all the work
feels good lads

Attached: 1a.jpg (640x960, 63K)

already have that, and she's asian. feels good man

Attached: 1547772996373.jpg (914x545, 147K)

I had, doesn't worth. Currently in transition from beta to Chad, i want to use women as object

You'll just wish you had a hotter one. Also she'll never shut up and be running an onslaught of manipulation 24/7 no matter how "based" you insist you are

Lmao
Chan discovers NYT minimalism

>doing lewd things to her whenever you want
Virgin spotted

>his wife doesn't submit
you chose poorly

Ephesians 5:22-24
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Attached: waifu_knight.jpg (2074x1194, 181K)

hehe guys i read the bibble cloud man say these things so are true he he

its very unsatisfying

Stay pleb, fedora fag.

Attached: 1421015101561.png (601x589, 331K)

>whenever you want
that would be rape