You guys were fucking right, she never texted me

See my thread from yesterday

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Why do you people keep believing in thots? We're your friends, we told you this was going to happen but you chose the thot anyway.

how was i supposed to know that it was the first time in my life i ever asked someone on a date i didnt know she would screw me over

O \/\/ |\| E D

if a girl gives you a vague answer it's ALWAYS a no

>if she wanted to go out for coffee

kek you didn't ask her on a date in her mind. you asked her if she wanted to get coffee. had it come from chad, it would've been a date, but from you I guarantee that she took it as an invite to get coffee and nothing more

if you wanted to ask her out on a date, you should've said "do you want to go on a date with me this weekend". yeah I guarantee you she'd say no but at least you would've been spared the waiting around for her to maybe text you over the weekend

Yeah. That happens when you ask people on dates. Sometimes they dont want to go on dates.

You did good anyway buddy. You were brave enough to confront the issue, instead of losing your chance and wondering if it would work out.

lt's over buddy

see you later space robots?

Kek, normanigger got BTFO

She didn't screw you over. She blew you off because she isn't interested in you.
Who cares. You're a man. Act like one. You don't need the validation of some dumb bitch.
I'm not saying you have to go full MGTOW but you really shouldn't be posting pictures of yourself in a noose because 1 meme roastie ghosted you

Based and redpilled. Robots act like major simps and put themselves below women then wonder why women don't like them.

You newfags are such cancer

I know right? Robots are supposed to stand for eachother and support eachother. Not hate eachother, thats what the normies want us to do.

Most women are too weak-willed to just tell you that you're not good enough, because they don't want to start a scene or hurt your feelings. They wind up doing way more damage though by leading you on

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I've probably been browsing longer than you. Whenever you brainlets disagree with someone you can never provide a counterargument and ad hominem
>Newfag!! Reddit!! NPC!! Shill!

Didn't mean to offend, just saying that women like men who are confident and take responsibility.

>content-free post
You're the cancer shitting up the board. I could program a bot who could totally replace your posting content. The collective IQ of your posts is probably not higher than 40 or so. You're a plague.
Fuck off.

>hurr durr tear circle jerk cuz roastie rejected me
Im just tired of seeing this piss baby attitude

Welcome pal

What hate? They encouraged him to move on, and not dwell on feelings of self hatred and pity. A little harsh sure but a good sentiment.

This is Jow Forums, its a board for autists and unsuccessful retards. Go back to Jow Forumsgreentext if you want to see le funny Jow Forums memes.

It's not all doom and gloom, you were confident enough to approach her in the first place. You certainly have potential for something better, there's plenty of fish in the sea after all. Remain optimistic and go get 'em.

Attached: 1521839153626.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>Robots are supposed to stand for eachother and support eachother
He's not a robot, he's a failed normalfag. And we are helping him. We told him in the first place not to get his hopes up, and he didn't listen, now we're telling him to move on. If he still doesn't listen, then he deserves his misery for being stupid.

As several anons have already said, try to be proud of yourself user. It took a TON of balls to ask her that. I am in the exact same position, crushing on a coworker hard as fuck and I do not have the nerve to do what you did. Keep your head up.

Attached: 4BF07A17-B66B-41E4-BAC3-14E6B2A7971F.jpg (751x1024, 128K)

>He's not a robot, he's a failed normalfag.
t. 5'6" autistic manlet with no chin and tiny wrists

So that's why you have a faggot attitude? You're allowed to be an individual

>get called out for being a pussy faggot
>have to project to cope
lmao

>asks oneitis out
>she gives you vague answer

OP when women are interested they won't find excuses for your advances, she would try to schedule another day or postpone anything to go out with you. The rule is, women make it easy for you when they want something.

Attached: t4cg3h7v43001.png (557x579, 319K)

lmao get fucking OWNED.

>all this defense for calling out actual newfags
There is no hope