Why aren’t you going bear mode?

Why aren’t you going bear mode?

Attached: 09CD4B91-154D-4401-A301-E336B823FB09.jpg (600x420, 71K)

If you're gonna be a fag it should at least be worth it not for some fat guy

Attached: 1340505161945.gif (218x233, 2.3M)

this.
as a fag I think bears are gross, only guys with a stronger OHP and faster 100m sprint than me can enter my bussy

What about divers?
I'd let them dive in

Attached: Tom Daley.webm (853x480, 2.29M)

I mean those two are hot and I can respect them athletically, but they give off big bottom vibes imo

OP that image is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1mszumut2n721.jpg (540x960, 32K)

lmao based kid, I used to hide poo behind my wardrobe to feed the dark man

lel

Disgusting faggots

looks like the pic where a lot of big butted girls are stuck in an elevator and then they have to start farting on the smaller girl that's stuck between their asses

Two world class athletes hugging and you have this reaction?
Seething resentful beta
Post body

this picture is so fucking funny lmao
the drawer, the batman pj, the kid in tears. it's too good

Because I'm only really gay when horny.
Normally I dislike the fact that I'm bisexual and I dont think I could ever be romantically involved with a guy. This degencery I suffer from probably stems from being abused as a child and not going outside enough.
Though I will say the guy on the left here is very hot and I'm jealous of right.
And yah i wouldn't go for some fat hairy unkempt guy lol.

Bear mode is a cope for fat fucks who are too pussy and too addicted to milkshakes and fries to go on a cut. There is literally nothing more pathetic than a >20% bodyfat guy pointing at his vaguely built flab and saying that it's "all muscle".

Based and gaypilled

are these guys on naturally enhanced? how many rack pulls and pin bench presses at my mom's house until i can achieve this?

>I used to hide poo behind my wardrobe to feed the dark man
based and red pilled

Bear mode is just a name that fat people use to feel better about themselves. If you are overweight, you are not really fit, even if you're strong. I value my heart health.

Has anyone else noticed they're more gay after lurking fit? I won't lie I used to be bi. But i notice a fit guy a lot more now and I'm a lot more appreciative. I also have more drive to get fucked by guys then I used to. And I want them to be big and strong not just a pretty boy or some shit like I used to.

We had a big box full of lego that no one ever played with so I'd piss in it to save 10 seconds of walking.
My mom ended up giving it away.

>niggers

I think more people are comfortable admitting they are bi or gay. Or at least somewhere on the spectrum. Just heuristic bias. But still more of us who the own the bi in us the better for everyone

imagine the smell

I'm a lanklet that has a thing for being crushed by fat guys.

>local gym bear proud of my weight lost and called me a cub.
NO I DONT WANT TO BE GAY I WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN

Attached: 1555030166028.jpg (250x250, 4K)

I turned one of those buckets into a gravity bong back when I smoked the weed out

>bear mode
That's even more disgusting than eating cocks for fun. No homo.