Is intermittent fasting a meme?

is intermittent fasting a meme?

Attached: 8BA5DE5E-08BC-41C9-82E1-3E8CC0EAC90D.png (1184x666, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
youtube.com/watch?v=RfPu0jFVk00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On steroids? Yes.
No? Yes.

Give me memes daddy. choke me on memes. I live for memes.

It's kinda stupid, really. Why does anybody need to do that? Why not just cut a sensible amount of overall calories and otherwise count macros so you get a decent mix of them?

no

Attached: 10 month progress.jpg (2622x898, 2.18M)

Yes

But memes don't mean it's bad or wrong

but couldn't you just achieve that with normal cutting?

no

Attached: strength progress.jpg (1350x2472, 1.01M)

how is your bench so low

The desire for instantaneous results with minimal effort will always attract attention.

Truth is any diet that is consistent will get you results, but IF does it fairly easily and fairly quickly.

You retards really need to learn about the release of HGH during a fast.

PPLLLLL splits

I don't bench
I've dislocated my left shoulder 3x and I don't like bench.

actually pic related is updated
finally full greenman

Attached: strength progress.jpg (1350x2472, 1.04M)

what bale did for that movie has nothing to do with fasting.

Attached: 1544232900936.jpg (511x671, 41K)

yes, if youre not obese, it wont do anything for you, in fact with some reasrch you might find that it actually lowers T if youre already relatively fit/healthy

No, it works extrmely well for fast weight loss. Went from fat-fat to skinny-fat in less than 4 months and barely lost any strength.

Fuck lovehandles though. They ruin everything and make the progress look less impressive.

Attached: 20190420_144820.jpg (2896x2896, 1.99M)

how does living on 1 cup of coffee and 1 apple per day for months have nothing to do with fasting?

>Cut calories by removing one or more meals
>Lose weight

what program site whatever is this?

symmetricstrength.com

If you stick to cico it works
It's not magic but I found it's a lot easier to cook one big healthy meal than several smaller ones

Google catabolic state and insulin response. Just reducing cals on a normal diet will eat your muscles

thanks homie

Its not that different from normal cutting, except it reprograms your mind and body to do cutting more easily in the future, whatever the routine. Most people find the various IF programs easier to follow after the initial shock compared to regular continuous cutting. Just do whatever you think you can do easiest.

Intermittent fasting is for pussies, even fucking kids have more balls than you to fast for an extended time

, also

>CICO shithead watch this and shut up

Because fasting burns down fat faster and is more muscle sparing

No, I lost 50lbs doing IF. Even if you disregard a n y of the supposed health benefits, you usually eat less because you are restricted to a window (if you are disciplined)

You're still eating everyday aren't you? And he's eating carbohydrates on a caloric deficit, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=RfPu0jFVk00

Shut the fuck up, people use this shit to clear skin problems too

Maybe, maybe not, but fastards should definitely be drawn and quartered, along with other meme dieters and incels