Is the midwest the eastern europe of america?

Is the midwest the eastern europe of america?

Attached: 1glAdI6.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaK5yQbkaLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>born in best part of the country
>sad about it
You're literally in heaven op
The rest of the country is a literal piece of shit.

But what's there to do besides kick the can?

everyone appears to be from california or nyc, i wish i was born there too ;_;

t. east europe

Hit the pubs and fuck some broads

Shoot the can

I live in the great city of london. You are absolutely blessed to live in the midwest ; i imagine london is like a lot of the big cities in america ;its a shithole and i was literally mugged today by 3 black kids with knives who pressed it to my throat etc.

thats sounds horrible tbqh

And you let them? Fucking faggot you deserved it then
Tell story

lol imagine getting mugged by kids.

That are also black

black youths to be exact

You're an absolute retard ; there's noone on this board who can fight 3 black kids with massive 6inch + knives who ambush you on a street stop larping faggot

what state?

fellow midwest faggot here

>with massive 6inch + bbcs

fixed

By kids i mean 15-18 you fucking idiot

I would have beat any of them in a fight ; and enjoyed curbstomping the thieving scum to death desu ;I think they are around 17 so 2 years younger then me

>what state?

ohio

Attached: 13098510938520.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I got a good friend out there, and known pretty decent girls from there.
Not the worst state. Nowhere as bad as mine

>Not the worst state. Nowhere as bad as mine

let me guess, michicgan, wisconsin?

Wrong board lad

Oreggy

Columbus user here. I want to die but im pretty sure it isnt state dependent

west london? originado

I would say the deep south is our eastern europe. It's poor and backwards but can be quite comfy and it's cheap.

Worse. Nebraska

is wittle normie wormie upsetsy because he can't snort coke off a hookie wookie's ass?

Attached: nw.png (750x1334, 1.1M)

Daytonfag here, at least your city is growi and functioning well. My friends are leaving like rats from a sinking ship. Half of my city is gone, while yours has enjoyed decades of prosperity.

bad part of south east

Where is the flying FUCK are my kansanons at??

Attached: Wichita-2009-07-21-01-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 156K)

Didn't happen of the year awards.

the UK as a whole seems terrible. its like everyone there is trashy or a wierdo.
And it seems like a lot of people put brits on a pedestal because of their accent and because its majority white but I dojt see the appeal of the accent.
Theres just a certain charm about midwesterners that you dont get anywhere else. I would say the midwest is the best place in the world to live.

right here, motherfucker. im around manhattan.

we all live close, lets be friends
gib me ur discords

i thought the south was, but culturally the rust belt seems to almost be honorary souther.

i thought the UK was knife-free?

Based
316? Rain#4600

Charles Manson#5737

i am right by the other faggot in this thread too
half an hour away from manhattan

>cold as fuck
>everyone drinks a ton or has a drug problem
>either awful, burnt out city or slowly decaying rural areas
I'd say yes
>t. Michigan

Attached: 1544926713424.jpg (634x661, 100K)

WAMEGO? no fucking way.

Overland Park user reporting in.

Attached: kansas_pepe.jpg (420x420, 58K)

I live 15 minutes away from wamego. no joke

added you

It's a city of over eight million, so there's bound to be some shithole parts. In 2017, London had it's highest murder rate in a decade and it STILL wouldn't have been in the top 50 cities in the US for murders per population.

Also not far from me, 45 mins

I just moved away from there 2 years back. Went to jccc. It's an okay place I guess but I didn't get out much lol. I miss being close to planet comicon

I think it would be the South, but idk I'm not American.

cook county bitch here. comfy enough being right below the really rich suburbs and good enough to not be in the middle of nowhere where all the hicks are. not in the city but close enough for big events like sports games or food fests.
A lot of grocery stores and small restaurants and forest preserves.

It's my fantasy to have 3 strong black men start mugging me then once they realize how weak i am they bend me over pull my pants down and start fucking my boipucci and jamming their cocks into my mouth forcing me to swallow their hot loads. After they all take turns using me they just leave me there. God i'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

Hey dude im in cook county too

Attached: 1546628721110.jpg (247x250, 6K)

lol tuff talk there Internet warrior.

you guys should hook up and post pics desu

OP if your mad about being in the midwest you are spoiled. Its the epitome of the perfect life if you make it that way.the casual way of life. the flatlands with big homes and traditional upbringings to make for the american high school experience that other countries try to emulate so hard because of the movies we made.
And theres a good balance of dievrsity and ideologies while remaining mostly white.
you can be the chad or stacey or a loser and its cool. then you grow up and become the perfect housewife or buisnessman. the midwest is whats keeping america america. The coasts are degenerate hellholes.

What is it like to live in the Eastern Europe, anyway? Do you feel like you are just another country and part of the global community, or do you feel like outsiders, somehow?

t. Sweden. I honestly do not know much about what it is like to live in Eastern Europe. It sounds exotic.

im up for it..
discuck?

>someone being mugged in south east london
>wtf this is ofc fake this never happens
Muggins at knife point are extremely common all over the deprived parts of london why is this unbelievable

>why is this unbelievable

I'm a white liberal

>Chicago
>Detroit
>Cleveland
>St Louis
>Gary
>best part of the country

I'm from cleveland

Ohio is not midwest. You fags need to shut the fuck up its northeast

>its northeast

lol no

>looks at map
Hmmm

Attached: ohio-location-on-the-us-map.jpg (2000x1906, 505K)

emporiafag reporting in, I love this state.

*strokes you*
still think its northeast?

Yeah you're from a piece of shit.

gib discord (as long as ur not a thot)

Your city could have made it to a million, but instead it has a pathetic 380k and declining. Daytonfag here, we didnt fuck our city up that much.

isn't midwest the really white area with lots of wealth and comfy temperatures and forests and all the colleges and stuff though?
>t. britbong who is a giant americaboo

also you have midwest emo

sorry discord is for redditors

>Yeah you're from a piece of shit.

*sniffles* :(

If you think taxes are fucking high in eastern Europe you'll lose your fucking mind in NY or California.
t. NYC resident

Attached: 1547830597005.png (439x380, 42K)

APRIL 07 OHIO
THREE DAYS IN, ONLY A WEEK TO GO
SEARCHING FOR A REASON AS TO WHY YOU LEFT CLEVELAND
DITCHED US AND YA HOPPED THE BUS AND HEADED FOR HOME
youtube.com/watch?v=yaK5yQbkaLg
>tfw already boomer

Attached: 1532193326177.jpg (1152x720, 413K)

SHE SAID SHE NEEDED A BREAK
A LITTLE TIME TO THINK

Attached: 1456266088313.png (900x900, 330K)

We also have heroin and dying industrial cities.

Attached: BF1012FA-9E9C-4CEB-A7C9-74BD8251F4E5.jpg (165x167, 12K)

damn, that's really unique

Only if youre a cute boy :ppppp

>damn, that's really unique

u jelly kiddo :^))

Actually, the addicts are worried about how clean it is. Theyre switching to meth here.

God, I fucking hate Michigan. I've lived an assortment of third-world countries and would rather shift to any of them then continue on in this awful mitten.

oh l assure you l am! :)

aha
You're a special kind of user ain't ya?

Attached: 1542681274832.jpg (1006x921, 152K)

Haha i totally believe u. Lets go to the movies

why not? I'm slim and attractive tho

Im not good enough for u chad :"/ im a fatty

These werent strong and most muggers arent there scrawny and short but have weapons

ugh you sound cute tho

:p thanks i guess

Attached: 1547749450201.jpg (469x469, 22K)

god I really want to drain my balls on your tummy

Keep talking shit about the coast corn niggers! Best fill up on your basedbeans China will never buy from you retards ever again.

Attached: IMG_1313.jpg (693x450, 140K)

wow, words fucking hurt you know

Attached: 1544821065249.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Woah, nigger. THE LAND is its own place. No other place is like THE LAND. Next year is our year. Fuck the cavs. They blow. Go Browns.

I just want to move to manhattan desu, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh.. I wasnt expecting that so soon

Attached: 1547666729740.jpg (800x800, 62K)

lol I posted this pic a few days ago is that when you got it?

Yea probably lol

Wait what happened to the user from cook county? I wanted to hang out :"((

Attached: 1547845007265.jpg (400x393, 40K)

Most of the really white areas in America are poorer than the rest of the country and boring.

This. Very much this! Thank you Mr.Epic!

>See Browns hat in pic
>Actually from Cleveland

The midwest isn't bad at all. Cost of living isn't too high, got an airport and hell even an Amtrak station if you really want to leave. Only 6 hour drive from Chicago, 8 hour drive to NYC. Plenty to do too and I find the people here to be pretty friendly. Only people that beat us out in friendliness are southerners.

I actually don't mind that people think of the midwest as fly over country. Keeps the cost of living here really low, just the way we like it.

>>See Browns hat in pic
>>Actually from Cleveland

same her fampai

I used to live in cook

My guy, how do you feel about the midwest? You regret living here? I don't.

sometimes I feel like I'm missing out because places like boston and nyc seem so vibrant and exciting ;_;