>brainreboot.cmd
>reread the situation
>realize what a fucking moron I am
>mfw there's no way to recover from this
>"Oh, y-yeah, th-thanks."
>hands me the bar, walks off
>I do my sets and think about what just happened

Being Jow Forums doesn't cure your autism; if anything, it makes it worse

Attached: 57387326_567693900394737_884462293142732800_n.jpg (459x350, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8_RSueTCoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>today at gim, decide to go to back exercise machine(forget the machine, but looks like picrelated)
>some retard must have left the seat adjustment knob out so I sit down on it and it extends to the floor with a massive clang
>everyone in small gym looks at me
>blush for rest of workout, can still feel people's eyes on me
>walking out of the gym and the guard guy says to me "you okay, user?"
>blush even harder
>run out to car
I hurt myself today

Attached: jackass.png (596x506, 6K)

>to see if i still feel

Attached: wjjk.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>Being Jow Forums
Post body

>small gym
>second set of squats
>squat down on 2nd rep
>massive tearing sound happens
>stand and feel that my shorts are still intact, but entire ass ripped down the center in my boxers
>finish workout but feel really weird the whole time

>be me, or anyone else of high intelligence for sake of the story please self insert
>walk through front doors of planet fitness, literally, they're automatic and open for me so I just walk in to that bitch
>grab my slice of pizza, fucking love pizza Saturday, feels great after a long hard week of pretending to apply for jobs from the basement
>smell something rancid, but pretty sure I'm not farting or anything because I'm only on my third piece and haven't started my incline walk on the treadmill yet
>look to my left and see a savage low IQ black, clearly the source of the stench
>walking around muttering to himself, hasn't exercised in 5 minutes, watch him for 4 more, were at 9 minutes of pacing and muttering from this vile beast
>remember what the FBI taught me about the dangers of the negro I'd race, call the police determined to save my gym from becoming part of the black on white murder statstics I know like the back of my hand
>police come and gaze the beast for prior warrants
>planet fitness offers me an extra piece of pizza for saving everyone
>girl on treadmill to my right says "he cute"
>go home to my parents and tell them how I saved the day and dad watches Die Hard with me while calling me deputy McClane all week

big if true

be careful user, pretending to be autistic is all fun and games until the persona supplants your own and you begin to take refuge in the imaginary worlds you create rather than share them with the world.

brah, you're not autistic, you're Chad

>be me last week. only 2 months lifting so far
>instantly hop on bench
>first rep comes down
>BRRAAPPPPP
>fuck.jpg
>Don't laugh it off or anything just rep set out harder than usual praying people had their headphones in
>look around, literally only people that are there are the 3 most chad lifters at my gym
>all talking and laughing together without headphones in
>leave after only working out for 20 minutes
My gym doesn't play music so I know everyone in the building heard that shit. fml.
Ever since then I feel like im about to rip ass every single rep on bench because im scarred.

I did this with leg press and ended up gassing myself due to the angle. I nearly dropped all the weight on me unable to handle what i just did.

Be me. Work up to 405 deadlift work set. Kill worker. Take all plates and clip off one side. Lift up bar to easily take weights off on other side. Keep lifting bar up. Weights do not come off. Does this for a solid two minutes before realizing I had not take clip off on other side. Feels bad bros.

Empty gym
>Start singing green is our parachute really fucking loud during lat pulldown
>Become energized by Nazi scientists
>OHP with the wrong grip on accident

Attached: 1541715222485.jpg (720x960, 85K)

When that happened to me I thought I had deaded so I bailed on a 385 squat. The noise from me bailing drew attention and that was embarrassing when I had to tell everyone I had just ripped my boxers and that was why I dropped it.

souce for the song plz

youtu.be/V8_RSueTCoA

Absolutely fucking based lol

>be me
>really strong 5'8 manlet
>curling the 75s dumbbells in the mirror
>say out loud that i'm the biggest thing on earth multiple times

>comments are disabled for this video.

Wonder why?

Has happened to me at least once in every gym I've gone. I personally find it less embarrassing than getting pinned down by the bar, and need the help of the neighbouring thot to survive.

Ever since I saw this I can't stop saying "with a car, you can go anywhere you want" out loud everytime I get gas. It's just too fucking funny. When I'm about to do a lift I say " with a barbell you can lift any weight you want" when I'm about to masturbate I say "with a cock, you can not to anything you want"
Basically I modify it to whatever thing I'm about to use

Attached: 1555243733625.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

I love how this image recently bled from /lit/ to here. /fitlit/ a best

Shooter music, happens on every vid
Kikes don't like what's discussed in the comments

i accidentally blew a snot buger at a qt bunny's arm who was running beside me and tried to wipe it off but she didnt notice the snot hit hur so she jumped and "ayaaahh" when i touched her arm with the paper towel and then violently recoiled and "euuuuuggh" again when she saw the snot burger on the paper towel :(

i just said sorry and didnt know what to do so i ate the snot buger off the paper towel and then looked at my feet, my arms and legs were trembling

she felt bad and said aw its okay i just got a fright and then blew a big gooy snot burger at me and licked it off my face and then i waddled away to hide behind the stair climber and contemplate why my fantasies are so strange

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Hate when that happens