I've always exercised for my own self

Never once have I "lifted for someone else". Why would you lift for someone else? How does it feel when you lift for someone else? Do you shut off your brain and keep an image of the person or thing you're lifting for in your head?

Attached: ali.jpg (915x612, 120K)

Sometimes I lift to hurt someone else.
I get images of hurting them in my mind.

Man Ali looks unaesthetic as hell.

He wasn't a bodybuilder

All actually good combat sports athletes look unaesthetic:

Fedor
Cain
Khabib
Ali
Foreman

Attached: 1533812334134.png (882x480, 770K)

>Why would you lift for someone else?
I do it to show my dedication to mai waifu.
My gains are unique.
>How does it feel when you lift for someone else?
You feel more accountable, since you not only have to make an excuse to yourself, but to someone else who cares about you.
>Do you shut off your brain and keep an image of the person or thing you're lifting for in your head?
Not quite.
Before a big set I'll stare intently at a pic of mai waifu and imagine her cheering me on, but my brain doesn't shut off.

Attached: b943c312e68f43f5509dc3d3a4a3942b.png (600x800, 375K)

You are using specific examples. There are many good looking combat sports athletes who are good

BASED

>You feel more accountable, since you not only have to make an excuse to yourself, but to someone else who cares about you.
lmaoing at the idea of giving up. I've learned to enjoy going to the gym and look forward to it every day
If your own desire isn't enough to get you to work out, you're either very new or an eternal dyel

Way to mischaracterize me.
I do enjoy lifting for it's own sake, but I get extra utility out of it by dedicating it to mai waifu.
I didn't wake up and bench 4pl8s out of nowhere you know.
It took me around 10 months to go from 3pl8 to 4pl8s, and I did that SPECIFICALLY for mai waifu.
Go ahead and try to replicate that if you can.

You're alright, user.

I started going to the gym because I have zero social life. after a year and a half I was being called big and muscular. ended up bloatmaxing and now feel like shit. back to cutting I guess.

pic looks like when he was in his 30s. Looked much better when he was a decade younger

She’s not real, she’s a voice in your head and you are doing it for yourself but you’re absolutely fucking crazy
Also saw in another thread you’re a nazi, you need Jesus

>Never once have I "lifted for someone else".
Isn't that someone else your ideal image, though?
>Why would you lift for someone else?
Rage
>How does it feel when you lift for someone else?
Pretty good. Nobody died and I got to push more than I would do otherwise
>Do you shut off your brain and keep an image of the person or thing you're lifting for in your head?
No, too busy being angry

Pic related

Attached: 851568622267b6741b69a2205967f39fe3a336a3_hq.gif (600x338, 3.66M)

>Also saw in another thread you’re a nazi
Wew lad, still following my every post.
I think you should learn what sarcasm is, user.

Fuck Cassius Clay. Fuck his NOI handlers. Fuck segregationists whatever they look like.

Not even ten scrolls away was that very thread
That’s like you having a bag full shit spilling whenever you walk, walking everywhere and saying that someone stumbling upon it or noticing makes one a stalker
You’re still absolutely insane
I cringe and laugh at your devotion and love with a cartoon but you’re on the spectrum and it turns to cringe which later turns to worry because you might kill yourself and or other people

I know the thread is still there, but you are still trying to mischaracterize me.
If you have trouble with me making light of which day it is and what OP's pic is then you should really move to a place that's more suited for you, 4chinz ain't your thing.
I'm on topic in that thread, I did hit a PR today, a 395lb axle bar bench, it's only a coincidence that it happened on 4-20.
I'm not going to apologize for triggering you with a joke.

I’m not trying to mischaracterize you
Essentially you are lifting for yourself, but youre fucking loonly and say you do it for your imaginary girlfriend
At least you didn’t try and debunk the facts of your insanity

What's with your crusade against this guy?

I'm not insane and I don't have to be your enemy.
It's all up to you.

i would think that "lifting for someone else" means lifting to be a better protector of those you love

If you don’t want to get shit on don’t be cringey, I’ve seen multiple anons mock him
Sure thing, chubby boy. People usually stopped having imaginary friends during puberty and I bet you spent hundreds on a shrine to her

>This thread

Attached: internet-serious-business.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>who are good
but not the best.

champions don't care about looks