Haircut for small face

So I was wondering what is the best haircut for my small face, I was thinking of going something like a guy on the pic, I was also thinking about coloring my hair ash grey.

Attached: 89d6a0c1d2795d4adf29a8bbc7ae067416b34869_hq.jpg (480x671, 49K)

More like "haircuts for giving away the fact I'm an anime watching weaboo piece of shit"

So what's your point?

Can you tell me if you know, would that haircut work on my head I have soft hair?

Attached: fake.jpg (1298x1944, 479K)

just chop your dick off already

lol incel, if you have nothing to say don't say it

>So what's your point?
That you should gear your goal toward a haircut for a smaller face that won't make you lose the respect of every adult man and woman in your presence, and that you have the preferences of an anime watching manchild.
How could he have said something if he had nothing to say?

But I think this haircut is perfect for my small face, there is nothing wrong with watching anime I am 21 lol

>But I think this haircut is perfect for my small face
That's because you're too much of a manchild to know that there's something wrong with watching anime even when you're 8. Just stop being a stupid manchild.

Or take on board that other guy's suggestion and chop your dick off already.

I like watching anime and I don't care what some random incel says to me, looks like you are just trying to start some drama for no reason

Attached: d3502ea92ee0b95a5bfd31ec49a71861.jpg (1076x1070, 207K)

>I like watching anime
Then you're a manchild.
>and I don't care what some random incel says to me
You're confused about to whom you are addressing, just as you are about what constitutes maturity. Regardless, your lack of caring still results in the fact that you are a pussy and a manchild.
>looks like you are just trying to start some drama for no reason
Since you are a manchild, you associate harmless criticism with the attempt to start drama. Relax, bitch. I was just calling you a manchild.

there something wrong with you bro, take your pills, and thanks for bumping my thread

Attached: 92a76f77810502d0ad6e2285b9abb890.jpg (564x564, 88K)

>there something wrong with you bro
There's nothing wrong with criticizing someone for being a manchild. I'm doing the rest of the world a favour by suggesting to you that it's time to grow up.
>thanks for bumping my thread
Thanks for being unable to answer any criticism while being willing to add exposure to your unsuccessful and manchildish thread.

Dude, I was just asking for haircut advice and you come and shit talk to me, wtf is wrong with you bro.

Attached: f93f815c7bf33fa32f469c87d711d693.jpg (397x600, 37K)

>Dude, I was just asking for haircut advice
I gave you advice.
>and you come and shit talk to me
If you think asking for advice and not receiving harmless criticism are mutually exclusive, you're a manchild.
>wtf is wrong with you bro
That's up to you to tell me, since it's you who's claiming it.

Nice trips, but you are still a incel.
>I gave you advice.
I was talking about my haircut, not anime so called "advice"
>If you think asking for advice and not receiving harmless criticism are mutually exclusive, you're a manchild.
Better being a manchild than a incel
>That's up to you to tell me, since it's you who's claiming it.
No i am asking you

>Nice trips, but you are still a incel.
>Better being a manchild than a incel
Got some bad news: I'm not an incel and you'll never be able to prove it. You're a manchild and I proved that you are several times in this thread alone. Cope harder.
>I was talking about my haircut, not anime so called "advice"
The two aren't mutually exclusive, you silly manchild. I'll repeat my advice: gear yourself toward not getting a haircut that reveals you're an embarrassing, anime-watching shitstain. That's technically advice about hair.
>No i am asking you
Okay, then here's my answer: nothing. If you think otherwise, demonstrate it and remember that repeating something doesn't make it true.

you shouldn't be so quick to assume everyone here is an incel mate, plenty of normies hang around here. also you're a sissy faggot lmao

Lol I proved that you are incel, but you are obviously trying to bait me, you know what, I am done talking to you, get pills and calm down with your morals.

Attached: DQZekl4VQAEbWnj.jpg (540x505, 70K)

But he is an incel, just look how hard he is trying to bait me, why am I a fa**ot?

Attached: ac01a26f153fb38b1635fecdadd16e7f.jpg (750x856, 70K)

him asking you hard questions ain't inceldom and you're a fag based on the pics you save to your computer and how fragile you are in conversation

>Lol I proved that you are incel
Saying something doesn't make it true. We went over this, manchild.
>but you are obviously trying to bait me
Cornering you into being unable to answer simple criticisms isn't bait - it's your manchildishness coming to surface.
>you know what, I am done talking to you
I should revise: cornering you into being unable to answer simple criticisms and then running away*, like a manchild.
>get pills
I don't look like - it's your endocrine system that's fucked up. You resemble a fairy.
>and calm down with your morals.
I didn't invoke morals. Wipe the semen out of your eyes when reading my posts.

that doesn't make me an f*g
done talking to you, you are being really disrespectful and saying some fuckt up words

Attached: Tokyo-Ghoul-anime-castellano.jpg (400x225, 20K)

>it's your endocrine system that's fucked up. You resemble a fairy.
KEK, THIS DUDE LOL