Tfw already doomer at 18

Attached: doom.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, you're not. Fuck off zoomer.

Hang in there bub, things might get better

also stop namefagging

for the record, I was a doomer from 18 to 21 and started to figure my shit out at 22. Be sure to try psychedelics during your depressed reckless years (but not too much!), helps build a less immovable foundation when your ready to change. Thats my experience at least.

you have no fucking excuse zoomer gtf

WE WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL WITH ALL THIS SOCIAL MEDIA SHIT WE HAVE HAF HORRIBLE HIGHSCHOOL EXPERICENCWS THIS TRANSLATEDED TO THE REAL WORLD DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED WE ALL FEEL

Attached: f60.jpg (600x598, 25K)

no, boomers and millenials had no excuse

imagine using social media in high school
might explain why i have no friends

social media was a joke having to grow up around it and not using it was seen as a weirdo but fuck those fags

naw we did, boomers never talked about their mental health because they was coming from their backwards grandparent generation. thus millenials were being spurt into batshit crazy world and all falling into the same traps. you have our writings to learn from, all over normie media, where your ass grew up. foh

Attached: 1544725106499.png (340x375, 175K)

So you think zoomers have better mental health because of you, when every study shows the exact opposite. nice.

Real doomer shit here...

>25 barely scraping by, dropped out of college because I got into some minor legal trouble (selling a sack of weed) I shit you not.
>life fucked, on probation can't get hired, can't make money, parents are afk
>start dating for the first time at 24
>meet a nice girl
>hookup and have amazing sex
>instant gf
>move in because at the time I had no place to go
>lasts 3 months until I get dumped
>Doh' should have lived in my car!
>depression/anger of being dumped and ghosted by my first and only gf caused me to lose both jobs I used to work 70 hours a week wages lave and barely sleep
>Now I'm next with zero income not even welfare, the room I'm staying in is flooded and has black mold
>I have nowhere to go next month and no money or job or anyone willing to help me
>I think about suicide every day almost every day
>Just listen to music and do drugs hoping I die

Attached: 1545808848903.png (500x483, 48K)

nope you're actually a zoomer :)

naw i'm saying you didn't heed the warnings twatticus

You don't want to rush this kid

What are some doomer redpills

>never trust anyone, seriously..
>crypto is fucked
>vidya is a waste of valuable time try to avoid it
>when a girl tells you to "open up more" or "be yourself" Just act like you are but don't actually open up fully to anyone because usually will find flaws and criticize you for them.
>most sissyboi/traps are just narcissistic fucks who love constant attention and thats where the appeal of being gay comes from to them so they aren't any different than trash women
>legit bro sex is based af
>Bones, Sesh

>legit bro sex

what

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpvJa1W5X0
Watch this summer child

Nigga you sound like somebody who's pretending to have the key to success but failing to live yourself.

correct me if i'm wrong zoomer OP, but isn't social media an utter trap?

i mean y'all grew into the habit of using them right? so it'd be wierd to not have/use them but then again if you DO use them and something goes even slightly wrong, lets say you did some sketchy shit, you better bet your left nut that shit will be all over the godamn internet.

point is; there is no escape. i really don't get all the hate towards zoomers here, i mean sure most of them are normies that make dark and twisted desires rise from the depths of my being but maybe its precisely because they're by far the most fucked gen that they ended up this way.

plus you know, can't fathom how growing up hearing "you're not even X years old, stop being a little bitch and fix yourself alone you faggot" would help any kid grow to not be fucked in the head.

Attached: 50580486_381645965994850_4899505276014559232_n.jpg (640x495, 28K)

those "warnings" clearly were not a factor since none of them worked

This.
Growing up as a zoomer has been a drudge, everywhere we look things are bad. Had to grow up with 9/11 bullshit, terrorism and North Korea threats up the wazoo, media lying, liberals destroying everything we like but zoomers don't speak up because we see that people lose their jobs just for disgreeing with [The Narrative], and older generations shitting on us for trying to escape this hell through digital means, then we come onto social media and that opens a whole nother world of fucked. I get that boomers would tell us to fuck off for being unhappy but they really don't get it. Even if you try to avoid social media then you get seen as a freak and a school shooter(another thing we have to deal with) then we end up here and still get shit on. Zoomers can't catch a break

fuck this society and all its norms! who will take up arms with me!

If you still think we can change things then you're in the wrong thread

>be zoomer, have doomer childhood
really confusing mix. I'm not sure why I grew up on culture from the early 2000's and late 90's when it wasn't the 90's or early 2000's anymore. Still know how it feels to see how shit zoomer culture is.

How was middle school and high school for you anons? I only know things in the post-sjw post-smart phone, hypersexualized era

I guess I should add context. This is how middle/high school were for me

>girls were already showing off sexually and sending nude pictures by the 7th grade
>girls were fully sexual by the 8th
>almost everyone was expected to have had sex by 9th
>girls dress like adult women, in full make up
> everyone acts like social media personalities

I'd say those are the important things, were things different before? more modest at least?

You still have time fellow zoomer, you are only 18. I'll be turning 20 in a couple of months and it feels like I'm already old and running out of time.