Tfw higgus will never cam for you

>tfw higgus will never cam for you
youtu.be/xB7BhrW0vxc

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

James Higgins is a 19 year old guy from England (though he might be 20 now or in a few months) and he does nothing except play vidya all day long, every day (like another user pointed out.)
He's been on Jow Forums and Discord/Steam for several years, and has been excommunicated from countless communities and servers for being mentally ill, sociopathic, and psychotic.
He is a notorious orbiter, lonely desperate pedophile, and also has schizophrenia, schizotypal, bipolar, etc. He is severely mentally ill and prone to unhinged bursts of rage and impulse. He's super unstable, controlling, and mentally fucked.
He is also a doxxer, so if you are a girl (especially an underage one) he'll post your personal information/dox on Jow Forums, this board specifically since he monitors every single thread on Jow Forums and refreshes this board all day.
If you think James Higgins "Higgus" is your friend, you are deadly wrong, and you can expect to find out in a very rude and harsh way. He will randomly block you and/or post your shit on Jow Forums.

Funny video btw.

which video an0n?

what a disgusting body Imao

>having this vendetta

No offense user, but most people have done what higgus has done. so it doesn't matter or is that special

The video in the op.

Yes user,we're all doxxing psychopaths in here,kek.

How did that fat, obnoxious fuck ever get brooke? It boggles the mind.

None of you fucks had the balls to actually talk to her.Everyone worshipped her in threads but never talked to her 1 on 1.So she just kinda settled.

So you're saying I should ignore avg girls and go for all the high tier ones because there's less competition?

My sides are officially in orbit.There's no way in hell that the 8/10 mutt that you faggots keep posting here spent even a minute talking with this fat fuck.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I talked to Brooke and she offered to help me get my laptop fixed when I mentioned it. She's a good person

No,all I'm saying is that she was really desperate back then but everyone said she's a catfish/a camwhore or whatever the fuck,but nobody actually tried talking to her.She was practically begging for an e-bf in her threads.

ok, now this is epic.

show bobs and vagine

she didnt know what he looked like originally which helped this faggot with getting her. and he's got the gift of gab so he smooth talked her initially. in the end he fucked up and his rep is starting to become well known around the site and discord.
well earned all his years of being trash are catching up to him in a huge everyone gonna know him way

He was so fucking annoying in the rabbit groups. Almost as bad as dormin. How do fucks like that talk so much? It's like they have 0 inhibition.

Maybe thats what drew her in.His 'confidence'.

>She's a good person
This.She is a kind person trapped in a stacey body which doesn't really help her around here.Can't wait for her ban to expire.

it's too bad people are eager to start fights regarding her, even if her offer was shallow it still felt nice

Will she pick another robot from here now that she's done with higgus?

kek what a pudgy looking fggt. explains why he has such explosive rage. i'd be angry if I looked like such a doofus

heres brookes story vocaroo.com/i/s1PVbpgWljGV
join this server to talk to her /84cd8F

you can't fight doxing with doxing moron

Holy shit man.
I haven't heard much of higgus since we bullied him on v4c.

Keep your discord drama away from here. I just don't understand zoomer's fascination with discord.

Attached: 1547167248682.jpg (500x500, 67K)

where are his nudes? i'd suck his dick

Fuck off with your faggy discord circlejerk drama shit

>butthurt fag mad he's not invited to the party
flashbacks to school user?

>Being jealous of a bunch of fags sucking each other off and acting like women over petty shit in a chatroom

Attached: 1446794776554.png (370x349, 125K)