Would you date a girl that wears a corset?

Would you date a girl that wears a corset?

Attached: IMG_20190114_1257329972.jpg (2065x1838, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakir.org/aboutfakir/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would camp out two weeks ahead of time Phantom Menace style to date a girl who wears a corset

Why does it matter? Nobody cares.

Sorry, I should've asked would you date a girl that NEEDS to wear a corset so she doesn't look fat?

Depends why she wears one, if it's purely a fashion thing then sure i'll date her, if it's because she's fat and embarrassed then no, i don't mind fat girls it just seems pointless to do something like that when you could just lose weight.

not sure if you're a girl but if that's you in the pic you're from Europe, right?

I don't think that girl would look very fat even without it.

That's not me but she's from the Eastern US

can i see it without corset uwu

Don't understand some of these replies, if she was overweight wouldn't she struggle to get it on in the first place?

That's the whole point of a corset dumbass it squeezes you and makes you look thinner

Whats the problem?

0rig1nal

I want to wear a corset though.

Attached: 1540303811091.png (303x453, 123K)

The problem is you haven't seen her without the corset yet

No

The point of a corset is to make your waist unnaturally skinny, to accentuate your bust and hips. It basically gives you a barby doll loop in real life. It had nothing to do with being fat. The kinds of people who could afford corsets tended to be skinny for social reasons in the first place.

poast feetsies

I'd date you so hard and so originally

>tfw no medieval corset fair maiden

Attached: il_570xN.543966264_9vru.jpg (570x770, 43K)

Do you guys think the girl in the OP pic is cute?

Attached: f1bf81d82c713ddaf1bbb4f02b03ef1d3919f1f6_hq_0.jpg (800x480, 29K)

Yes i do think she's cute.

is she a real girl though? shoulders to hips ratio says otherwise

I'm male and not trap.

would you date her even if she was not that cute without the corset on

Attached: 1530021910698.gif (500x280, 473K)

Only if she was fat.

>distorts her internal organs to look presentable
fuck yeah

I can't say I'd need the face if she has a smile I want to see every day then sure.

If she was in Europe then absolutely

Attached: hollowed.png (313x317, 150K)

Sure, a girl doesn't need a corset to be dateable.

Shit tier idiot logic

if she isnt a slut
if she wears a corset she is probably a slut

Why? I don't want a thin gf.

>Why? I don't want a thin gf.
Why the fuck would you want a gf that wears a corset to be thin then

I really don't think the kind of a girl I'd like would look thin in a corset.

Attached: 40aaab12c93fe4ee3521ca385b3555c5[1].jpg (750x1200, 191K)

fat people legs fucking disgust me

Attached: 3327DBDF-9C5F-47E8-AAA2-2683215B8F9D.gif (251x212, 1.85M)

I only date girls who wear corsets.

yikes...

You don't date anyone at all

Do you want a free BF?

Why don't all women wear corsets?

If they're fat, they can go from a 2/10 hamplanet to a 7/10 XTRA THICC

If they're skinny, they can go from a 5/10 rectangle to a 10/10 hourglass

Imagine if you, as a man, could wear an article of clothing and instantly and permanently gain the ideal body. That is what women can do with corsets, yet so few of them do it. What gives? If I were a woman I'd use corset training to get the ideal body type.

Attached: plussizecorset[1].jpg (736x549, 68K)

>women
>intellect

Don't corsets fuck up their ribs doing that though, would the ideal body type really be worth it

Looks good in all pics really.

I mean look at this shit. 5/10 on the left. Very average body. 10/10 on the right. Holy moly.

It's a get-hot-quick scheme that actually works.

Attached: waist-training-before-after-300x300[2].jpg (300x300, 14K)

It only fucks up their ribs if they do it wrong. The tightening should only be around the waist.

If they go too small around the waist, it fucks up their intestines. But, to be honest, they start looking freakishly out of proportion if they go too small anyway, so it becomes pointless.

Only if i can fuck her in the corset

I think you could probably kill someone like that

If only all of the fat girls did this. Everyone would be so much happier. Fat girls wouldn't look so unsightly. Men could smash EXTRA THICK girls. Everyone's a winner.

No

She only looks good in the pics with the corset, you are just a fat fetishist

But she's still fat in the corset pics.

Yeah but she looks decent

Are you telling me their body actually stays that shape if the wear it long enough even once the corset is removed?

Yes.

Your body will only store fat where it can physically fit it. If you start using corsets, your body will be forced to move the fat to the next nearest places... meaning the ass and bust.

She doesn't even look good in those.

She's not wearing a corset in those last pics.

are you gay?

>are you gay?
No, I'm just attracted to girls who actually look decent.

>you guys wanting them to wear corsets to improve body curves
Are there corsets that force movement of fat to the breasts is what you should all be asking

Yes, corsets are my fetish. It actually saddens me that nowadays women seem to hate them

Do you not like women with fat asses? I do. Tiny waist, big tits, fat ass. That's how I like it.

"Until 1998, the Guinness Book of World Records listed Ethel Granger as having the smallest waist on record at 13 inches (33 cm). After 1998, the category changed to "smallest waist on a living person". Cathie Jung took the title with a waist measuring 15 inches (38 cm)"

What the fuck? This couldn't possibly be real, that's literally the size of the average man's arm.
No the question is if there's a corset that can force the fat to my dick...

Can I fuck the corpse?

As long as it wasn't some fetish or obsession and she didn't do it so tight it shifted all her organs around over time.

Those fuck up the placement of organs in your body and to me that is very gross and yucky so no.

Attached: 2309012390184398491301293019fuck0943091802309214809342.jpg (271x345, 18K)

I wonder if there's a male version of this.

no because women are not attracted to men's bodies in the same way that men are attracted to women

You mean a guy wearing a corset?

Kek

good one user i did that once.

Attached: 1531675291568.jpg (675x601, 63K)

Yes.
I'd like to know more about this.

>I'd like to know more about this
Sure

All I'm saying is that men are generally attracted to distinct physical features in women

You know, boobs, ass, etc

Women are most definitely attracted to men in a similar way - I am not denying that - but to a MUCH smaller extent. Even if you have great abs, women are not gonna fuck you JUST because of that. A lot of guys would fuck a girl just because she has great tits, it doesn't often go the other way around.

What women are far more attracted to is actions, you know, acting like a Chad rather than just looking like one

I guess I really need to change my personality.

I would call upon her within the fortnight via a request to her mother for a chaperoned walk through the gardens.

>I wonder if there's a male version of this.
fakir.org/aboutfakir/index.html

all women in western countries should be locked into government-mandated corsets 24/7 by law

Attached: 1528133840426.png (389x631, 202K)

Yui is such a good girl.

Why don't corset swim suits exist

>tfw went to a water park in malaysia one time and the muslim women were wearing swimsuit hijabs

I had no idea such a thing existed. Those wet, skintight things clung to every curve on their body. It left NOTHING to the imagination.

>It left NOTHING to the imagination
I really wanna see these things now

I've always thought hijabs looked sexy as fuck honestly

Attached: 1535811808541.jpg (800x570, 143K)

I'm hit or miss on em but I love Malay Muslim girls, they always have nice asses, hips and tits. There were some pretty hot chicks there too. I just wondered what the point of em was by then though if everyone could see the perfect outline of their round, jiggly ass cheeks.

So both Malaysians and indonesians are Muslim? Are they pretty conservative like middle Eastern Muslims or not so much?

Are you SEAsian or were you just a tourist?

I'm the whitest man on earth, I was there with some friends from Singapore. Malay Muslims i've had the most experience with and while some are kinda religious my experience with the most religious ones are like on par with my Christian mother and she reads Harry Potter so, ya know.

While i'd say hijab wearing Malays are maybe fifty fifty, Malay girls are super horny though, even the hijab wearing ones. If you ever land one they're the kinda women that if you squeeze one tit they make you squeeze the other too. They love being groped, ogled and fucked silly and a lot of the "modest" ones like to wear sexy underwear and lingerie underneath.

I was walking through a neighborhood in Singapore and there was a service going on at a local Mosque and this group of Muslim women were ahead of me and wearing tight ass dresses and one had wide hips and a huge ass and I could see the outline of her panties through her dress as her ass jiggled.

I want to go to grad school in Singapore it seems like a really cool place

Attached: 1478154904435.png (1280x1473, 361K)

It's a lil expensive to live there, I was always traveling on someone elses buck but it's a great city, safe, clean, lotsa good food and hot girls.

How many one hook ups did you have on that trip

Attached: 1536516837535.jpg (959x959, 60K)

I actually did date one, she was also into bellydancing.

None, I was in a long term at the time with a Malay girl who was with me at the time. To be fair she had the nicest ass and tits. Fucked some Chinese chicks years later though but they were turbo thots I met at bars in Singapore.

Nothing is as good as Malay girls though.

I'd date a hole in the ground at this point man

>I'd date a hole in the ground at this point man
Incel

I've been dieting for three years and the only thing that shrunk were my breast, how worth it will it be?

Attached: Ich passe 2XL.jpg (1539x600, 173K)

If you were it enough it will reshape you so you don't even need to wear it anymore

I think it's worth it

diet better

>diet better
I've ran a kilometer daily and eat nothing but fat-free foods since 2016, what the fuck am I missing?

Fat free means nothing if you are still eating lots of calories

>Imagine if you, as a man, could wear an article of clothing and instantly and permanently gain the ideal body.
Fitted clothes and shoulder pads. Maybe a butt padding too if you're an asslet. Corsets for men if you have fat tum.