Zero Carb

Why haven't you taken the meat pill yet? Are you frightened of embracing the diet of your ancestors?

Attached: mad3.jpg (850x510, 467K)

>cavemen were carnivores

Attached: 1550574872387.gif (607x609, 514K)

imagine the braps after eating all of that

>diet of your ancestors

How come every retarded fad diet that comes along people always try to claim that it’s what ancient people eat.

Food was scarce throughout ancient history and only recently became plentiful in the last 100 years. Primitive humans ate anything and everything they could find that would sustain them.

>Implying farts are a thing in Keto mode

LMAO, you disgusting mortal.

I like milk to much.

zero carb is stupid.
I bet you cook your meat too, lmao.

do as you will OP, just watch out that gallblader

Just eat natural things and balance it out. No need for hyper-autism diets that will leave you with organ failures.

My diet is functionally WFPB + the odd grass-fed steak here or there as I crave it.

low fat diet cause gallbladder issues you moron

well, that's not what the doctor told me, I guess Dr. Broscience has better credentials

Zero carb carnivore saved my fucking life.

Are you telling me that cavemen weren't ripped as fuck dudes like in the history books?

Carnivore reporting in. Feels good no longer having to deal with bloating or gas anymore. Only downside is diarrhea, but its a worthy sacrifice if it means I can keep losing fat.

stop fucking eating, fatty

>The group that consumed the carbohydrate and electrolyte solution before and during exercise experienced greater endurance capacity.
>When experiencing glycogen debt, athletes often experience extreme fatigue to the point that it is difficult to move.
It's like you don't even want to make it

they were but not for the reasons you think

Nonsense ideological meme diet.
This. Paleo gets it half right, in the sense that a lot of modern foods may be harmful, the real problem starts when you start mimicking some tribal diet (real or otherwise) and heavily restricting foods based on the perception that conditions of scarcity (regional/seasonal/settlement pattern etc.) are somehow something that should be emulated, all thanks to an ideological precept that anything "natural" is necessarily good, regardless of whether it makes sense from a biochemical and metabolic perspective. The fact that life expectancy has unilaterally increased following globalism and thus year-round access to varied foods should tip you off that what is natural is not necessarily best.

Good shit

Yes, and animals were everywhere while most forms of plants that we consume for food today didn't even exist.

>retarded fad diet
>cave men literally ate cheerios and bread 1000s years ago
>there is nothing wrong with eating processed carbs
>you should actually eat majority processed carbs
>fat and protein will clog your heart

imagine being this much of an idiot

> Zero carb
I'm not a ham planet try to lose weight nor am I epileptic
> Muh ancestors
Our ancestors were scavengers who adapted to eat whatever they could and survive long
periods of famine

beef is expensive

He didn’t actually post any of those keto blog strawmen you just regurgitated

>Why haven't you taken the meat pill yet?
because im not as retarded as you
>Are you frightened of embracing the diet of your ancestors?
the diet of my ancestors was mainly nuts, seeds and fruits

>Yes, and animals were everywhere while most forms of plants that we consume for food today didn't even exist.
the animals we consume today also didnt exist back than
and no, berries were much more widely aviable until the system killed them off.
you can still go to ukraine or any other shithole and you will find enough fruits to eat.

Eat les fat