Why are cosplayers such sluts? casual sex is always happening at cons

why are cosplayers such sluts? casual sex is always happening at cons.

Attached: 1540116189792.png (305x542, 197K)

normies took it over

Cosplaying and costume parties = excuse for sluts to flaunt their bodies.

>casual sex is always happening at cons.
I must not have gotten the memo.

Attached: apu-apustaja-tears.png (656x755, 52K)

The essence of cosplayers is mostly being an attentionwhore and dressing yourself up to look more appealing cuz you're an ugly fucking dork normally. People take the opportunity to get laid constantly with other unattractive nerds or amass a following of orbiters.

Is it possible to find a pure loyal cosplayer gf at a con?

Attached: ravenhhat_1333.jpg (181x240, 7K)

probably, but it's rare. there's a ton of casual sex that goes on at conventions. furry, weeb, pony, etc. basically it's a bunch of sexually pent up people in a small area.

even if you're unattractive you could probably find someone. I personally don't recommend it. Casual sex is a big health hazard even with condoms as they aren't 100%.

eh i don't want to but i'm close to saying fuck it and going for it
i'v been looking for a loyal autistic old fashioned weeb gf forever and it seems it\s not happening

>T. someone who has never had sex
don't listen to this nigger op, durex will literally pay you of you can prove that you got a girl pregnant/got stds through a intact condom, if it was broken/you broke it its your fault but otherwise you can sue the shit outta them

This and also exhibitionists get in to it specifically because it's a socially accepted (more or less) way to prance around nearly naked in front of people.

Literally the entire point of cosplaying is to seek attention. You have to be mentally ill to be a cosplayer

That's why I'm doing my Little Mac cosplay. Hopefully they're drunk enough to not notice my face.

Not sure what cons you're talking about but where is it happening? Never seen anyone getting freaky at cons, just a bunch of socially awkward weebs stumbling around looking at things, wasting tons of money on pocky and manga, taking pics of cosplayers who walk around and pose all day, of a couple of groups that stick together and interact before leaving relatively early.

because every girl is trying to live out her childhood fantasy where she is princess peach and mario comes to her castle to skullfuck her with his big hairy italian cock
if you wanna get pussy ya gotta cosplay mario at cons

Attached: 33987555 (2).jpg (497x456, 39K)

What was it like before then?

Peach was cheating on Mario with Bowser the entire time. In another castle my ass.

I'm not saying avoid it forever but just be careful and smart. Don't get desperate and make a mistake.

No one's talking about pregnancy. I'm talking about STDs. I've been with 7 different girls in my life and I can tell you I've been lucky at dodging nasty stuff. Everyone's luck runs out.

loyal and girl pick one

The primary reason to cosplay is love of attention. Attention whores are sluts and even the rare few cosplayers that don't cosplay solely for attention almost certainly get off on it.

all i really want is a loyal gf like i said before
i guess if i went for convention sex i'd just avoid the nasty looking ones

Honestly, I know girls who cosplay. They're not what I'd consider "weebs". They watch the shows, but only the latest seasonal shows. They cosplay as the latest trend. That's why there were so many Umaru cosplays two years ago.

Women are only as loyal as what you can offer them. I've found most girls that cosplay don't really date guys regularly that are into the same shit. Just being honest. Sure, you might fuck one or two, but they won't be your gf. Every girl I know that cosplays is dating a normie guy

That's weird, i'd kinda want to do some cosplay myself but not for attention but because i like the character
only looking for non flavor of the month cosplays desu

Attached: LybSUvn cosplay.jpg (399x556, 75K)

the normies and redditfags have somewhat normalized cosplay

if only we could go back to the early 2000s weebs

This is one of the funniest things I've read today, congrats

They just like attention

how the fuck would you prove that?

It was the same, ignore that fag. Anime cons have been the #1 place for weebs to get laid for the last 15 or so years. Back in the day before cosplay and women entered the scene, cons were all men, but as soon as women showed up sex ensued.
Of course, the ratio of obese autists to actually cute weebs was pretty bad. Still, those girls were crazy and getting a cute one to fuck you was easy as shit if you weren't a literal neckbeard.
>t. oldfag who got laid by 3 different Sakura Harunos and an Asuka at Anime Expo '06 and Otakon '07

w-what? really?

Attached: 1539118407950.jpg (392x509, 95K)

Yes but women literally get to pick and chose from thousands of men so you'd never get laid. They go after the ripped athletic nerdy chads

I always found it hard to believe. The way that some robots describe cons, it sounds like there are orgies going on everywhere between all the weebs and autists. It's probably gross as fuck, seeing as how they always talk about the "con smell", which is BO for days.

I wonder if it's easy to fuck a cute weeb girl if you're relatively in shape.

Casual sex is happening everywhere, all the time. Just not to you.

you make it sound like we are missing out user.
should we be jelly?

>you make it sound like we are missing out user.

Eh, depends on how much you value sex. Personally I do feel that I'm missing out.

People really like to rub it in, don't they?

I've never had sex or been offered sex at a con.

Lines were shorter, everything was cheaper, but it smelled worse. I stopped going to SDCC around 2010, when it became normalfag central. The last year I went, I had an experience that really illustrated how shit it had become. Mike Mignola and Steve Purcell were both doing a free signing in adjacent booths at the ass end of the main con hall; they were doing free sketches, and were also selling prints, etc. Neither person had anyone show up in the few minutes I chatted with them. Meanwhile, the line for a Big Bang Theory signing, which was happening on a stage in the middle of the goddamn convention center, was so long that it wrapped around the interior perimeter and required security guards to direct traffic and made sure nobody cut.

I think people prefer to rub it and then put it in.

B AZ I N G A!
Sheldon Cooper is an EPIC science guy!

are you retarded? just record opening the condom and leave the camera on for the next 9 months

A lot of it happens there, now, but that doesn't mean it's any different of a distribution from how it happens anywhere else.

Attached: degradationofinterest.jpg (4040x626, 451K)

no even hidoius people get laid there
there was a guy like 450 pounds that got a weeb stacy

>no even hidoius people get laid there

Attached: 1219104371991.jpg (519x600, 134K)