What do you guys eat your chicken breast with? I find them bland tasting by themselves...

What do you guys eat your chicken breast with? I find them bland tasting by themselves. Only mention stuff that is carb-free.

Attached: 0535DA0C-5104-44AC-87AC-25B2BD9CB477.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I don't eat chicken breast. It's a gains goblin.

How is it a gains goblin? I heard it’s the best source of protein.

Chicken nervous animal, makes man anxious. Eat bull, deer.

Not even close.

>How is it a gains goblin?
this is a website where depressed and angry estrogenic genetic failures post inaccurate information to get a momentary dopamine hit from attention
the correct answer for your question is sautee the breasts in olive oil with garlic, theres no such thing as too much if you cook it correctly, and little bit of pepper, no salt, learn to live without salt it is poison

cracked spice, salt, chili
also if you fry your chicken, the little bit of fat becomes a sauce. I just made fried chicken breast and it tasted great.

>Chicken nervous animal, makes man anxious. Eat bull, deer.
see, this city folk is calling chikens nervous but not deer? Hes never seen a deer, they are the kings of nervousness

Look at this long, incel post. You're gonna trust this cluck CUUUCK?

Love me some garlic

chicken is too lean, also chicken and pork have some poor omega 3:6 ratios, among other issues.
I prefer beef.

>Look at this long, incel post. You're gonna trust this cluck CUUUCK?
thanks for reminding me to block "incel" on my new computer, faggot

deer are some of the most anxious animals on the planet retard

Go eat more chicken you beta feather fag.

>I prefer beef.
hurr durr I know about food science but Im going to recommend high Trimethylamine N-oxide heart attack fuel, just say buffalo if you have to redmeat shill

>chicken breast

Literally the dryest least flavorful cut of chicken. I stopped buying these years ago once I raised my cooking game from babby-tier to decent-tier. Now only buy thighs or drumsticks.

Attached: 7FE1E816-7884-40BC-AE7A-797E2AAC2B41.png (690x460, 326K)

you're not very smart.

This poster is a cow.

>you're not very smart.
You're parents weren't, for not aborting and saving us from your posting and their perpetual disappointment.

>You're parents weren't,

>that english
Yikes. I bet this guy eats a shit ton of chicken.

>thighs or drumsticks
Apt picture, why do minorities like the low quality cuts of meat you have to drown in spices to be palatable? Is it genetic?

Get a thermometer, and cook them only to about 150 or 155 F.

>Get a thermometer, and cook them only to about 150 or 155 F.
Yeah its a good idea to not overcook and dry out your chicken.

>learn to live without salt it is poison
What a retard. This guy can be ignored.

I put salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil on mine. Sometimes dip in bbq sauce after cooking. Nice and simple

>olive oil
>salt
>pepper
>McCormick steak seasoning
>McCormick pork rub
>McCormick chicken seasoning

Good shit

Does bbq sauce have carbs?

>What a retard. This guy can be ignored.
Ill bet you also think chlorinated water is perfectly healthy and natural.

>eats chicken
>drinks filtered water
How are you even alive?

Wanna know how I know you've never hunted?

>How are you even alive?
Because I don't listen to obviously bad advice from anime loving trannies on fit.

it has high fructose corn syrup, macro nutrients are less relevant than ingredients and the amount of processing/refining that has taken place.

>not to tranny-fucking phase
Ah, so you haven't even started lifting. Got it.

You can try various brines and spice rubs. I like to add acid in the form of vinegar. Something as simple as chicken brined in salt and vinegar then grilled is surprisingly tasty. You can try Arabic spices: cumin, cardamom, garlic, etc... you can try italian with basil oregano, you can try mexican with cilantro and limes. If you allow a little carb you can start working with roast onions. If you're ok with calorie dense, you can incorporate bacon. You can also grind up the chicken breast and get a lot more leeway in terms of flavoring. You can also make soups with any of the above (except salt/vineagar) by just adding water.

>salt
>unnatural
Domesticated animals are given free access to salt licks. Wild animals will travel great distances to get salt.

Anyone who says salt is harmful is an NPC who unthinkingly parrots whatever the government or WHO says.

The supposedly "salt sensitive" portion of the human population is miniscule. "Salt sensitivity" can be cured by losing weight. Governments just don't want to tell people to stop eating fattening grains and sugars.

You were doing so well until salt is poison

thighs are definitely tastier and juicier due to higher fat content, but breasts are only dry if they're overcooked. breasts are great

>You were doing so well until salt is poison
The western dogma that salt=deliciousness and has to be in every fucking meal it absolutely is. If you overindulge in anything its got propensity to degrade your health. Do you even know how much of the DRV you get with one shake from your artisan dead sea red organic salt grinder? Faggot? Id post studies but I dont care, your ignorance amuses me.

Chicken breast is overpriced because of all the mindless NPCs following government recommendations. I only buy it when it's on sale 50% off or less.

Same with lean ground beef. Medium ground beef is cheaper and better.

>Following government dietary guidelines

That’s adorable

>I only buy it when it's on sale 50% off or less.
Mindless NPC doesn't buy whole chickens from his organic neighbor farm and carve it up himself for a tenth of the price? That's pretty sad mate.

>DRV

Attached: npc.jpg (976x549, 39K)

Who doesn't just eat the whole chicken at once when they have a whole chicken?

>DRV
DRV sodium =/ DRV carbs

The true red pill is canned chicken. Anyone who shuns it without consideration is close minded and doesn’t understand how canning works.

>delicious
>convenient
>cheap
> infinite shelf life
> grows dick up to 3x larger in under 4 weeks

Attached: BBFE37E4-823C-4A19-96AD-DC70FA275FF3.png (750x1334, 623K)

I've bought Costco canned chicken before but it has preservatives in it. Most brands probably have preservatives that cause heart disease.

>how canning works
A bunch of BPA laden coatings on the interior of the can which leach out into your food?

The fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1548872816854.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

Sirracha is no carbs low sodium

Proving my point thanks

sodium ions are crucial for nervous system health and muscle activation. This is probably why you're a tiny faggot stuck on 5x5

I just use a fork and knife man

Attached: 5A1C866F-B957-4EC0-A422-408AD47B8E70.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

CHICKEN IS FOR FAGGOTS

CROSSWALK CAPTCHA

Either marinade before cooking or roast with aromatics, cook on the bone if you can

What’s a chicken? I only eat grass fed beef.

>an essential nutrient is poison

Attached: 1551582247024.jpg (200x313, 10K)

nigger do you know what this is?

Attached: nakpump3.gif (598x370, 50K)

>this is a website where depressed and angry estrogenic genetic failures post inaccurate information to get a momentary dopamine hit from attention
>post inaccurate information to get a momentary dopamine hit from attention
>learn to live without salt it is poison

:thinking:

>eating for pleasure

never gonna make it

I saute a chopped onion with olive oil. God tier food senpai

pre heat oven at 220 C
mic olive oil with salt ,pepper and garlic (fresh mined or powder) this is base, you can add pretty much anything, i lke basil
rub chicken and cooking paper with oil, in the oven for 15-20mn

bonus
brine the chicken for extra juicy
sprinkle cheese on top 3-5 minutes before taking it out

I just ordered a 16oz bag of msg from Amazon for only $6 for my chicken thighs (I hate breast meat)

I brine my chicken and season with garlic powder/salt/thyme mix

Attached: gaston.jpg (790x453, 48K)

>Only mention stuff that is carb-free.

Can't do that shit, even If it's just 1/2 a low carb tortilla i need some sort of wrapping that isn't lettuce.

Also I rotate through hot sauces, it makes anything edible.

>I find them bland tasting by themselves
Your sense of taste is all screwed up from so many years of eating garbage foods. Just eat them plain with maybe a little salt and eventually you'll find them delicious.

>I don't eat chicken breast. It's a gains goblin.
You also have never even seen the inside of a gym or lifted anything heavier than an Xbox controller or a fork full of food in your entire life, obviously. Post body with timestamp if you disagree.