/LOOKSMAX GENERAL/

Does Jow Forums like what they see in the mirror?

Attached: profileshot.jpg (412x489, 80K)

yes i love it, hope thats not you btw

>look good in mirror
>look shit on camera

Attached: 1553896449834.jpg (960x888, 83K)

no man i dont

no, people tell me I'm hot (even been called beautiful,) been with a lot of women, still wake up and hate the way I look and want to kill my self

no

Attached: MJccPhs.jpg (1125x1794, 147K)

Nope. Legit have a decent body that I killed over day in day out like an autist, but still have a mental issue with how I look. Growing up I would always be self-consious with how I looked, I always wanted to walk by mirrors and car windows to check myself out, and then obsess with out fucking disgusting I look. Anyone know what I can do? or am I going to be a roided freak by next year

what the fuck is this

meme gender

Women.

What is this and who are these people

>nofap day 500

It's a pretty bad angle

>Does Jow Forums like what they see in the mirror?
You know it.

Attached: 2w7fvie.jpg (400x600, 32K)

>look like shit on mirror
>look good on camera

Attached: 1555731521098.jpg (1280x1714, 686K)

Attached: 20190419_194847.jpg (4032x2268, 2.86M)

Yes I do like what I see

I've never been told I'm ugly, but I'd consider myself firmly mediocre, face-wise.
Like most of the world. Least there's no fat to dock myself extra points on.

Opposite for me

Attached: 20190420_215913.jpg (446x469, 21K)

Any advice on how to improve the way I look guys? Obviously different hairstyle is one thing but idk what to do with my hair honestly. Can't really grow facial hair yet either.

Attached: 20190120_002642.jpg (1616x1212, 456K)

please move to \soc\ to get rated you insecure bastards.

You have a sympathetic and more cerebral-looking phenotype. I believe the best course of action for you would be to leave these superficial inclinations behind and dedicate yourself to a life in service of higher things. Leading the life of a brutish slayer would be incoherent for you and I doubt you'd really enjoy your time with the kind of women attracted to such anyway.

no.

Stay lean and just get older your features will become more defined. You'll be a stud by the time you're 25

I don't think he's anywhere near "grossly unattractive", I think that chick was just being a cunt to the nearest thing because she got gamed

Also the proper response would be
>Wow, I can see why he didn't stick around lmao *crying laughter emoji*
Then don't reply no matter what she sends

if this is grossly unattractive my life never even began.

She put out to a dude she didn't even know the phone number of, hardly reeks of a class act.

Hey 420, don't listen to this guy bellow... I'll show you why.
>You have a sympathetic and more cerebral-looking phenotype.
Pure autism.
>I believe the best course of action for you would be to leave these superficial inclinations behind
Blind to his own fallacies, ironic but sad.
>and dedicate yourself to a life in service of higher things.
He's asking for a fucking hair style.
>Leading the life of a brutish slayer would be incoherent for you
Pure kino, if your fetish is autism and it's over complication of what it means to be human.
>and I doubt you'd really enjoy your time with the kind of women attracted to such anyway.
Oh, he was an incel... who would of thought.

Now back to you, you're an attractive bloke, your style is meh but it probably matches your personality, bland on bland is safe and healthy - Don't worry, it means you are a normal guy. Girls Love the normal, it's safe and it's assuring.

Stay in your style bracket, 3 on the sides and a 5/8th up top, you'll look good and you'll look clean. That's all that matters.

best response here

The young man is priviliged to be born a real human being, he has no business wasting his life posting on bodybuilding forums with a bunch of subhumans or going to clubs to slay.

uncanney valley

micro differences in facial symmetry that are flipped by the mirror and registered by the brain as "something is wrong but i dont know what" causing you to hate how you look in a picture

like this desu

Attached: Untitled.png (570x298, 320K)

Hell yeah, and it gets better every damn day

Im ok.

Attached: 20190420_094105~01.jpg (923x1025, 243K)

We can say the same about you or I or go as far to apply that to all of us.

No, that's why I'm here.

Eh, the kind of persons that are immersed in bodybuilding, looksmaxing, "red pill culture" in general are usually low quality persons on the sociopathic-narcissistic spectrum.

Obviously, how does that statement apply to this conversation?
There is a something wrong in this dichotomy of yours. You pervert the demographic of people in this thread and apply it to a strawman (a strawman of where a specific archetype is fitted into our discussion to leaviate pressure of following up on past claims )

I do want to do more than just get laid, in fact that's not even on the priority list. I'm not into thots. That being said, I just want to be more attractive and be the best I can be, physically and otherwise. I've been focusing more on mental/social gains as of late, but I can't forget about my appearance.
Think so? Thanks man.
Lol, that commentary on that first guy tho.
Stupid question, by 3 on the sides and 5/8th on top, you mean 3/8ths and 5/8ths of an inch, right? Never heard that terminology before when it came to hair. Thanks for the other tips as well and assuring me I'm doing things mostly right. I'm not exactly the most social person so, not like I get any other help in this department.
I come here for the entertainment and for legit info on how to improve myself. Nothing wrong with that, whether you're intelligent or lacking. I've learned a good amount from this board. For example, tinder related posts speaking of herpes, making me even more against hook up culture, lmao. I think this is one of the smarter boards on the site... when compared to a few of the more active ones anyway.

I really like what you have to say

Attached: LQLeJsN.jpg (750x790, 128K)

He has the idealist phenotypes, he should not drag himself through the mud that is "red pill" due to relentlessly marketed self-improvement memes.
Get out while you can and stop thinking about your looks, if you live according to type, i.e. as that of a higher being all will fall into place. The dissonance will increase the further you deviate from the path of the idealist (or of the ethical if you will)

Ever shaved your head? I think you would get some positive attention if you buzzed.

"I'm not exactly the most social person"

This is the biggest change you should make to your life my guy.

True. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say. Sorry.

The guy needs to leave this thread unless he wants to be spiritually contaminated

>Give up your pussy on the first night
>"Why doesn't he see me as girlfriend material!?"

It's so frustrating how stupid girls are. But she's a bitch here so fuck her.

I fucking hate the way I look. Always have and I probably always will. No matter how much muscle mass I gain I still see a little fucking twig and I guess I’ll just keep going until I fucking die

You have a mental disorder user

Men and women are both retards towards each other for different reasons. Putting out the first night, or being a slut or a non-submissive ball-buster and wondering why no man wants to commit is the female version of being a beta-male non-dominant incel type and wondering why women don't see your worth. The redpill for women would ironically be to return to traditional values and be more feminine and pure. Literally all they need to do. It would be so goddamn easy to be a woman. I guess they pay for it with less freedom.

>So easy to be woman
>can define his ideals in woman
>so easy to be a weight lifter
>can create the optimal routine and nutrient intake

My guy, it's just not that simple. Society is now catered for woman, but it's not easy to be a spiritually healthy woman just like it's not easy to be a spiritually healthy man.

Stop simplifying this

Nah bro I don't buy it. It's easy. All you have to do is pretty much not be a slut. If you keep yourself thin, are moderately attractive which most women can be, and act feminine and submissive then you can land a great husband. The game's up. You won. Just don't get fat. For a man its much more complicated and difficult.

Someone give me a verdict

>think I look good in a mirror
>think I look good in a hand mirror
>think I look good in a reversed mirror (done by seeing what I look like in the reflection of a mirror and hand mirror/basically seeing my "true" non reflected face)
>look good in certain angles on snapchat selfies

and now

>look terrible in normal pictures taken from a distance

Attached: 1552776462804.png (549x578, 156K)

Yeah, I know. That shit and depression don’t play along well. Only reason I haven’t killed myself is because I found a purpose in life.

>Nah bro I don't buy it. It's easy.
Spiritual temptation is a real thing user, you sound like the guy who says boot camp is easy with out ever trying to get through boot camp.

>All you have to do is pretty much not be a slut.
Not exactly, like you said to be a woman of proper standing they need to return to traditional values... and unfortunately in this day and age that either requires a good family upbringing or a high ability in introspection with a degree of philosophical insight. This isn't an "easy" thing, and it's mostly out of control of a young womans hands if she was born into poverty with a broken family house hold.
>If you keep yourself thin, are moderately attractive which most women can be,
Yes... But most woman are like this, have you been around a college campus?
>and act feminine and submissive then you can land a great husband.
Again we return to the problem of traditional values, in a society that has completely destroyed such values a woman will need a proper upbringing - which is rare. Blame the Fathers. Also finding a husband isn't as easy as you claim, they need a man that can provide and honestly most young men can't.

>the game's up. You won. Just don't get fat. For a man its much more complicated and difficult.
and here you over simplify it, again.

I don't buy all this "spiritual" nonsense dude, go peddle your shit elsewhere

>wah life is so easy for women lol just pick the shy beta who doesn't talk to anyone over the confident dude who actively tries, and THEN you will have a loving husband
fuck off retard. how many girls have you asked out and tried to wife since 2019 started?

You don't even know what I mean by spiritual you fucking troglodyte.
It's not a fucking boogey man.

Attached: 1529221591105.png (466x490, 24K)

0, but women have approached me
calm down swami

Also
>wah life is so easy for women lol just pick the shy beta who doesn't talk to anyone over the confident dude who actively tries
That's not even what I'm saying retard. Of course I understand the shy beta types aren't suitable husbands in these women's eyes. They could easily lock down the men they wanted if they displayed themselves as traditional feminine women which is insanely attractive. However instead they slut up and actively throw away the best chip in their stack. It's like playing a shooter on easy mode and the first thing you do is turn around and unload all your ammo into the nearest wall and then complain that the game is tough. Lmao

Lmao You sound like a loser.

What do you think I mean what I talk about spiritualness?

Tip: wear a mouth piece while working out. The bite force from heavy lifting will help define the jaw. Look it up.

>27
>insulted/teased/made fun of for my looks most of my life
>self-deprecating so i can joke about myself
>literally never had a girl show interest in me
>have never asked a girl out in my entire life

LOL

go back to whatever low IQ reddit clone you crawled off retard, "spirtualness" I mean Jesus Christ lol

I can already see you vividly.

>insulted/teased/made fun of for my looks most of my life
People thought you where normal and thought it would be fun to rib on you, but you reacted weirdly and some took advantage of it and bullied you while others stopped talking to you completely because you didn't connect to them socially.
>self-deprecating so i can joke about myself
When ever you make these jokes I can guarantee people are cringing in their heads on your behalf and feeling sorry for you ( not this doesn't make friends )
>literally never had a girl show interest in me
It's your personality full stop.
>have never asked a girl out in my entire life
Obviously this is because of your personality.
>LOL
Bro... It's not funny.

Yikes... Emotional intelligence, and a Code of Honor of rhetoric is what spiritualness comes down to.
Please go study philosophy you absolute moron.

>>literally never had a girl show interest in me
>It's your personality full stop.
As someone who has said women show interest first it's also your looks. I was standing outside of a bar a few months ago and a girl walked up, grabbed the inside of my jacket, bit her lip and gave kind of a soft moan, and asked for my number and what I was doing later. Never met her, no chance to display "personality"

Wow a drunk girl felt up a person at a bar... TRULY SHOCKING

I can guarantee with 100% confidence that I have a greater mastery of philosophy than you, mouthbreather.

>missing the point this hard
Not shocking at all and to have this never happen to you in your life is probably because your looks aren't up to par.

not him but I've had two girls hand me a note with their numbers, one saying call me and other saying "you're cute, text me?"

one was in an academic setting (uni library) and the other was literally on a train as she got off

girls first and foremost care about looks unfortunately

so let me understand, dr. phil: people, guy and girls, telling me im ugly, i have weird features, my weird ears, my weird hair, my bug eyes, my big nose, that's actually just them thinking im normal and "lol let me rib on him" and i didnt connect socially to them. and then if they make fun of me and i say "haha yeah i guess i do have big ears", thats them cringing and feeling sorry for me. but then if they do that and i say haha yeah and then tease them a little, then suddenly im the asshole right?

please, continue displaying everything you know about a person's life from 4 greentext lines on Jow Forums, dr. phil.

Everyone knows personality is a massive cope. It's exasperating why these anons keep on trying to cling to it.

He's coping hard while simultaneously trying to blackpill you by trying to make you believe that your flaws were internal rather than external.
Also post a pic of yourself and I'll give you the best advice I can

Very doubtful, if you deny the term of spirituality that means you are almost assuredly a materialist which is counter to centuries of philosophical work.
Post Face
Yes, that's really not my point. Looks are needed to pull attractive woman, I'm not denying this.

(You) is me

literally never, not one time in my life, ever had a girl give me her number, never ever had a single girl tell me she has ever found me cute or attractive in any way shape or form. there was even one instance a number of years ago when i found a girl online, we did some chatting online, would go on skype, did some cyber sex stuff (yeah weird i know) and she actually took a liking to me personality wise so we would talk a lot and she literally told me "you know, it would take a very unique girl to actually find you attractive, i guess us meeting was kind of like, fate"

but yeah, dr. phil up there telling me its all personality and im actually quite normal and attractive, and that its definitely just my bad personality and social skills and dude just have confidence

It's your confidence. You're not going to get a 8/10 every weekend at a bar, but I promise you, you can find a cute enough girl to marry if you stop being such a sack of mopey shit

post face, there's really no other way to settle this

He also needs to looksmax, it's not just confidence

If you do post your face I won't ridicule you and will do my best to give you honest feedback and looksmax advice.

The Point is looksmaxxing will not solve his issue Which is his personality!

And I'm not talking about confidence either, he needs a healthy mentality.

his issue isn't just personality, it's looksmaxxing + having low confidence because he isn't looksmaxxed

Are fucking dense, where is your reading comprehension?
Personality =/= Confidence
I'm not denying he has to improve his appearance.

Christ man, you're a retard

yes of course i have no fucking confidence. 27 years and not only a kissless virgin with no clue how to do anything even remotely sexually and scared of the thought of exposing that to anyone, but literally never even being been on a date. add onto that getting ridiculed regularly since teenage years for my looks (i was called cute because of my weird features when i was a kid, then when i never outgrew them i just became ugly), and yeah it really shouldnt be a surprise i have no confidence

oh yeah and i also just remembered how my first week of high school i was mercilessly teased in a class for the whole first week because of how small i was and how young i looked until i eventually broke down crying in the middle of it when my 14 year old self couldnt take the abuse anymore.

but thanks for your great input dr phil on how its actually just my cancerous personality that's the cause of everything, i really appreciate it

yeah im not posting my face here. but i have posted it on soc , r9k, and fit, even a forever alone message board i was on years ago in the past and was pitied and singled out for how ugly i am.

>needing to use general
end yourself

well if it's any consolation, I'm 23 and have had girls interested in me but am also KHV

I literally said what you said here
in this post here
And you call me a retard?
I'm surprised you can turn your computer on, Holy Shit.

why would some random guy online give me any consolation, i dont give a shit. if youve had girls intersted in you at least you have some level of attractiveness and your KHVness is just autism/anxiety driven

The weak get bullied, this is a way of life.
Stop being a little boy and grow the fuck up, how many years ago was high school for you? 10 years? Dude come on.

Are you still a 14 year twink?

I'm
I'm not

Probably just the aperture on cameras mate. Theres a world of difference between phone cameras in general and seeing yourself at a different aperture is gonna make you brain think 'hell nah, that ain't me'

yeah it was over 10 years for me, but see that event was basically the end of me being the weak person mentally. as i started to get more socially shunned and isolated i stopped taking that shit, and when people would insult me for my looks i would say "haha yeah i do have [insult]" then tease them about something and would get laughs but then get told how im an asshole for making fun of them, because of course a gargoyle like me is supposed to be on the bottom of the social ladder, a punching bag for everyone's jokes but if he defends himself suddenly he's out of line because a person like me doesnt have the right to comment on others

and no im not a 14 year old twink, im a 27 year old twink

Maybe not quite this. People's eyes are shaped slightly differently. Have you ever looked at the same image through lenses with different focal length, aperture size, etc. ?

Basically everyone has their own set of cameras we call eyes and they vary slightly. It is very likely there is no one who sees exactly as you do and as a result you may appear more or less attractive to different people.

Looking at a 2d image of yourself removed your 3d view so that may be the most objective view of yourself you'll ever see

Attached: 5a7d39de8f34de0001ef4bf7_DOF-3-images-6_1.jpg (1800x2100, 1.07M)

Yikes dude. You have no social charisma, and this is reinforced by your negative outlook and perspective on literally everything about you.
Making a joke about your self doesn't fucking help the situation it makes it worse, and retorting with an insult back is just as bad. You either ignore it, or make it physical.

If you've posted your face in the past what exactly is stopping you from doing it again? You shouldn't give up. I'm honestly willing to talk with you a bit and give advice if you're down to listen, take it or leave it.
>27 years and not only a kissless virgin with no clue how to do anything even remotely sexually and scared of the thought of exposing that to anyone
So don't tell anyone. Try and bang what women you can, go to bars, go to parties, and don't tell them its your first time.
>but literally never even being been on a date
Again, don't reveal this. Just go on dates and see how it goes.
>getting ridiculed regularly since teenage years for my looks (i was called cute because of my weird features when i was a kid, then when i never outgrew them i just became ugly)
Post face for advice, consider cosmetic surgery.
I'm sure you have deep psychological issues but its NOT TOO LATE. 27 is not too late to turn things around.

>DON'T EVER BE ABLE TO TAKE A JOKE ABOUT YOURSELF
>IF ANYONE EVER MAKES A JOKING COMMENT ABOUT YOU, YOU MAKE IT PHYSICAL, YOU CHALLENGE THEM TO A FIGHT

Okay Joe Rogan

What are your guys reasons for looksmaxxing?
I've never been interested in intimacy or anything but I am embarrassed/ashamed by my face so that's why I am

Attached: 1555646164271.jpg (614x460, 85K)

This ride never ends

Attached: 1555683462518.png (1600x1600, 765K)

Just want to be the best that I can be and go for success in all ways possible.

Do you wear fitted clothes?