Remember when pinnacle of masculinity looked like this? what happened...

remember when pinnacle of masculinity looked like this? what happened? today 6/10s wouldn't even pity fuck a guy looking like this.

Attached: b8b5842542f8abffc893017e3ae328eb.jpg (1025x1280, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPvvBnodruc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They would, go outside.

The poser beardo trend delegitimized masculine facial hair.

STEROIDS
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

If he shaved the tash he would unironically be able to get 9/10 women easily

We are not apes anymore, thank God.

this

Attached: jsfas25w1rdyggagcvpg.jpg (654x367, 62K)

Burt Reynolds moustache has had more pussy on it than you will ever think about in your entire pathetic life. Don't get it fucked up.

Based ÆSTHETICS poster.

Fuck off. The stache seals the deal.
Plus if he kept it on he wouldn't look like every other fucking guy on the market. Women like uniqueness, as long as it doesn't make you look like a fuckboy.

Men used to actually be biologically better.

Attached: alain delon.jpg (768x869, 114K)

1:1 the style my dad rocked until he shaved the stache somewhere 1999 or something.
you fags probably shave your chest

JUST

Attached: 030 - The Subway - [DVD].avi_snapshot_17.49_[2014.11.24_21.25.45].jpg (576x432, 20K)

looks better than 90% of people (probably 70% of teenagers) in america.

Establishment faggots and establishment faggotry happened.

And that was never "pinnacle of masculinity" (there was no such concept, such concepts are gay faggot fetishes and ideas), it was just a quality guy to play a TV show character or movie character or whatever media it was.

But then full blown establishment faggots happened and now we have faggot playdolls being pushed at every turn.

Attached: superbass001.png (1274x530, 890K)

Tom Sellack was always a faggot Burt Reynolds knockoff.

> 6/10s wouldn't even pity fuck a guy looking like this

Virgin who knows nothing about women, detected.

>tfw I look like both combined

Attached: cc671570c2e014e616efe217ff54abd8468e0522e5e65ff84c6fee19d5725330-pol.jpg (716x476, 226K)

I don't know where this pic is from, but is disgusts me on every possible level.

Delet

True basement dweller spotted

no homo just posting this for comparison

Attached: 1516096950823.png (800x605, 649K)

I don't remember that ever being the pinnacle of masculinity, Schwarzenegger was that.

Attached: 1518557498757.png (820x540, 533K)

What did he mean with that first pose?

>gay tier smoothboy

You have no chest hair guaranteed. Bitches love it.

pretty much.

Attached: Pumping.Iron.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

>no homo

Attached: No homo.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>Burt Reynolds moustache has had more pussy on it than you will ever think about in your entire pathetic life. Don't get it fucked up.
I'm not denying that but literally every single male alive today under the age of 60 that has a moustache is autistic, prove me wrong

Establishment faggot shills, right here. Trying to talk about "when men were the hottest." Gay. And what a stupid subject to begin with. Drink bleach.

This too. The faggot serum.

This is what a real man looks like.

Attached: burt smokey and the bandit.jpg (800x600, 84K)

remember when pinnacle of masculinity looked like this? what happened?

Attached: ganymede-peter-edward-stroehling.jpg (630x900, 178K)

You need a dictionary.

Manboobs are the worst shit

Terrible ab genetics. Goose is pretty based despite his girl shoulders.

>retarded homo kike making threads about masculinity

pffft

That's actually Tom Selleck, but the fact remains the same.

Lol yes they would, I get more interest now with a body like that in my late 20s then when I was ripped to fuck in my late teens-early 20s. It's about attitude (providing you have at least an average face).

autistic, gay, or a chomo.

Actually wrong. And it does matter, because people actually are degenerating in a biological sense. It happens when societies become comfort-oriented. Attractiveness is linked to physical and genetic health. There's a reason we find things attractive.

If anything, you're the shill. Trying to imply that attractiveness is subjective.

that look like a gay man

you guys really think that's steroids? jesus christ, kys

saying no homo doesn't make you any less homo

I thought it was about money and status?

Delusion.
Tom Selleck was Chad as fuck, it's just the moustache and hair that have fallen out of fashion.

Attached: TomSelleck.jpg (233x388, 15K)

Who would you want to marry your daughter? this guy?

Attached: 2-1rc2d0x.jpg (800x459, 57K)

You need to combine your 3 brain cells together and realise that moustache is the actual way of spelling it, not the paco rodriguez english way

or this guy?

Attached: bandholz-beard-style-c.jpg (600x460, 57K)

I believe they are saying that the difference today is steroids. Not that Selleck used them.

Gay men are often obsessed with masculinity to the point of sexual interest, so why wouldn't that make it masculine?

Hello, yes sir, I'm taking your daughter in marriage.

Attached: shest.jpg (640x385, 196K)

No homo means no homo. Stop trying to rape his boipucci

I was hoping somebody would post this centerfold. I got into so much trouble when my mom found this in my room. Ooops.

ouch!

Attached: Alain-Delon-In-1963.jpg (900x885, 189K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hPvvBnodruc

>You may not like it
>but this is what peak male sexual performance looks like
Burt Reynolds fucked every vagina in Hollywood

And you talk about autism?

Do I need to get my analogue clock?

Still a few left

Attached: jeandujardin.jpg (350x463, 26K)

op is a roastie with daddy issues

gay men are as obsessed with femininity and androgeny
their idea of masculity is a fat hairy bearded baldguy
too extreme

Attached: 14292294_846227472144020_6433657388881574373_n.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Beards are for pseudo-macho cavemen. Moustaches are for refined, intelligent gentlemen.

Attached: omar-sharif-rex-ftr.jpg (620x349, 174K)

Who /masculine chest hair/ here

Attached: jamesbondslap.gif (420x206, 1.23M)

>completely declines biological cues that trigger female sexual arrousal in a sentence

kys, fag

Attached: 1525747964891.gif (245x230, 871K)

any facial hair is cringy compensation

Thats not steroids you fucktard.

Attached: 1522398160810.jpg (321x357, 37K)

Poeple didnt lift dead weight and ate steroids just too look good, they played different sports and worked hard.
If you measured their endurance they would beat todays lifting faggots easy.

That man is easily a 9/10 at least.
Actually we are and women primarily deep down know this, no matter how hard to try to stray from nature and become something you are not modifying your body you will always be an animal.
and bleach their anus
Nothing attractive, just superficial muscles how, finally anially taylored, guys like this care what people think too much, not hot. Where's the men with strong bodies from actually building barns and cutting down trees for a living.
What a beast, woman love a beast.

Attached: 5538025.jpg (338x450, 21K)

So are men these days, as well as women. It's fashion. Many masculine men do have beards and are bald. What's wrong with that?

Supreme Gentleman

Haha this guy is alpha as fuck

He was quoted saying the following, "better to look good than to feel good."

There only thing is that people are much more overweight, that's it. That's not what your were focusing on. You're a faggot shill trying to post beauty portraits of men taking about when guys were hottest. Clear difference. Fuck off shill.

greasy italian woman beating looking dude
gay lumberjack cosplayer

i guess the first one

Your boomer Mom fapped to Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds

They're saying that steroids have caused OP's pic to be obsolete in today's society.

wow so... im gay? but i don't want someone to stick up on my ass, i just give credits where credit is due

Attached: F6222318-DA78-4CD7-809B-4C1BE740BDF1.jpg (1167x843, 130K)

Burt Reynolds v Tom Selleck. Who had the better stache?

You may not like it but

Attached: 1511155151146.png (1074x1268, 1.04M)

looks like a twink desu

This is a rather strange thread. I'm guessing OP is no where near the body type of Burty Burt Reynolds but still is mad that the body type of Burt Reynolds isn't as liked anymore. At the end of the day what pol and b refuse to acknowledge is that the old adage of getting pussy being all about your confidence and being even moderately handsome is true. Yeah if youre an ugly manlet you wont get pussy, tough shit that's life. I am by no means an ultra Good looking guy nor am I shredded but I've never had issues getting at least 7s.

nothing in looks is wrong
im saying gay and straight standards are different in both man and woman
maybe it just isnt for you
im not saying being gay is wrong or nothing of the sort if you are trying to derail

No, it's not the only thing. That's not how genes and epigenetics work. Habit does inform actual biology on a deep level. How would you know what I was focusing on? You clearly have no idea, because you're dumb.

No idiot it's about steroid use today.

That's right, take an example from an all natural male like Arnold.

Attached: 1_N92WOKgBnKYcbXTB5EfFyA.jpg (824x1197, 207K)

Protip: Women's taste hasn't changed.

How do you even jump to that conclusion?

Nah I know lads who work for minimum wage that get pussy waaaay more than friends who earn a good living, own their house and have a nice car.

>tfw otter hairy mode

Attached: men-together-8787.jpg (480x666, 92K)

those eyebrowns are incomprehensible

those muscles are for gays

kek

Attached: 1525203453484.png (1446x1256, 1.54M)

Sellack was a numale faggot

People in old westerns seem to look different than people today. Like their skin texture and their face structure I rarely if ever see. Weird

I'm not talking about myself whatsoever. I'm saying that your assertion that gay men prefer androgynous men is generally wrong, and that it's more a product of fashion.

>you have to be a super hairy Italian to be manly
No

Attached: IMG_4591.jpg (1024x754, 96K)

you are watching spaghetti westerns
they are italian

Attached: 03976578-9ABA-4E4B-8D7C-E19D580AB2D4.jpg (720x894, 110K)

wow do you even know what make up is?