Im 61% Ashkenazi Jews

Today I got my gentest results, 61 percent Ashkenazi Jews, I'm almost exhausted.
for 4 years on Jow Forums, red-pilled beyond believe and then that

Attached: highres_00000403153465-451x512.jpg (451x512, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zkyfuy.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mIVh-3TdUIY
youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: eternal jew.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

not funny

Only one thing to do. Don't worry, suicide is painless.

>redpilled beyond believe
my.mixtape.moe/zkyfuy.webm

i feel like Dave chapell "niggers make me sick"
youtube.com/watch?v=mIVh-3TdUIY

So use your weakness as a strength and be a subverter on your own, or spy for others.

kill 61% of yourself my man

Attached: 1355739283320.png (384x370, 33K)

Become like Bobby Fischer on the JQ.

Subscribe to Frame Game Radio, and ring his bell for notifications:

youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA

Attached: 1524739127324.jpg (334x334, 88K)

my origin plays no role for me i stay true to the movement until the end

Attached: Hitler-Gesicht-zeigen-Ogilvy-233453-detailp.jpg (620x348, 17K)

You will be gassed last fren

Attached: IMG_8241.png (758x631, 199K)

Honestly put that on your resume. Welcome to the high rollers club my friend, unfortunately only 21% here

Attached: 1524798187480.jpg (657x527, 63K)

NO WORRIES.
those places send fake results saying EVERYONE white is jewish/black. there are lawsuits all over the place for it. you cannot rely on those fucking liars, they are generally far far left receiving donations from soros/clinton foundation types.

you are pretty dumb for falling for it, you are better off asking family members and getting older family maiden names and such to research. don't rely on kikes to tell you who you are or they will tell you you are jewish every time.

Attached: 1519785664976.gif (500x250, 396K)

Well you're 61% master race, congratulations Hanz Goldenberg

Cool. Let us know if you get invited to any secret meetings

This

truth is my only direction

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 4K)

But they only cook results to a small degree. If it says user is 61% hooknose, in reality he is probably 50-55%.

Now you can use your Jewish wealth to fund nationalist movement in Germany.

Scheiß bait. Apropos: wie ist dein Deutsch, proxy-larper?

Yeah actually 10% of the population TODAY are victims of paternity fraud, those results are pretty accurate coal burning roasties just have nowhere to hide the family secrets now

>t. conspiracy theorist

Join the ranks of the non-goyim Jow Forums lurkers, OP. We are legion.

61% jew , 34 % german rest undefinable

Read "Geschlecht und Charakter" and you will know what to do by the end of it.

Not to worry, OP, you're just a dirty khazar jew-impersonator. Oh wait, that's worse.

If you are not trolling, remember that Hitler’s faithful bodyguard, driver and medal winning Beer Hall Putsch participant Emil Maurice was Jewish but in the end was declared ‘honorary’ by Hitler.

was für ein proxy larper? das ist mein voller ernst

Pfostiere ein Bildschirmfoto, du Lügner.

>but they only cook results to a small degree
what fucking planet do you live on?
>the jews only lie a little bit.
They tell anyone white that they are jewish/black. it is widespread and well documented. just check these things out before you reply to them. your post was ignorant and I feel bad that you thought it was a good idea to share your feelings anyways.
you should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are you gullible naive ungdretmak sitomitche.

Attached: 1522201389701.jpg (734x869, 224K)

Welcome to the club, brother.

Attached: IMG_0867.jpg (750x868, 106K)

Mein Deutsch ist gut, Kamerad.

Ja klar, verarsch uns doch, Alter.

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 80K)

we got our man in the inside Jow Forums

Attached: Thas Rite.jpg (326x326, 15K)

moment

Do you ever wonder if this explains why you're stingy with restaraunt tips, or lie more than most?

be glad, now you can deflect everything with 'muh 6 gorillion' and have jew bros come to your defense

Jetzt fälscht er es gerade.

Ok tut mir leid, wollte nur witzig sein

Attached: suicide pepe.jpg (600x407, 24K)

if you have the money just get a dozen of the different services to test your dna using different names.
watch and be amazed as you get back 12 different backrounds of heavily mixed minorities.
they did it on several different podcasts.

Attached: 1521694614599.png (1920x816, 1.45M)

Attached: 20180508_192805.png (1080x959, 1.91M)

Und das hat mich 13 Sekunden gekostet.

handy-> cloud -> upload download

Nah once they find out you're a halfbreed they consider you worse then goyim.

>t. 47%

DAS beweist natürlich alles.

Attached: Meh.jpg (228x320, 21K)

Exakt.

It doesn't matter unless you become one of them. Choose: Either genetics are all dominant or you have free will.
Why would you change your mind for a test result?
It's like, stopping to love your parents because you found out you were adopted.
If you are red pilled, you know this to be true.

Aber wenn es wirklich wahr wäre, könnte ich mich echt mal weglachen.

Attached: brofist pewdiepie.png (500x347, 82K)

I'll do a test again to be sure, but if that's how it is I do not care

Deswegen sage ich euch ja gerade das ich einen Proxy benutze

du hast gut reden

All these half breeds on Jow Forums

Attached: anti semitism intensifies.jpg (904x832, 162K)

Ich meinte ein Bildschirmfoto deines Ahnennachweises.

Ain't no biggy man, you can be an honorary aryan self hating jew. You should think about infiltrating them.

embrace your fate and get advantage of goyim

Attached: STARE.jpg (542x574, 136K)

>this is in any way surprising

Attached: Ameri heritage.jpg (1556x980, 314K)

...and?

What exactly is the problem with this?

Attached: disgusting.png (400x400, 39K)

Gibt nichts zum verwirrt sein, ich habe ein Handy mit Kamera und einen PC mit Proxy an.

Erledigt. Happy Trolling und (you)s sammeln.

>Today I got my gentest results
>putting your DNA into the globalist honeypot
good goy

just need your mother to be a jew for 'official' status and suck up to all the jew values, the% is irrelevant

k den. fast schade. wäre lustig gewesen.

Attached: Adolf Ross.png (489x370, 272K)

False.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test

Attached: 1408752351490.jpg (384x450, 149K)

Sorry Mohammed.

Attached: checked allah.jpg (1024x800, 78K)

Embrace it. you have a superior iq than us goyim. take advantage of that. there are lots of red pilled ashkenazis, like stephen miller.

Suicide is painless

What did Bobby say about the Jews?

>Searching stuff about my fathers family
>Find out that it originates from German merchant family based in Estonia
>German Merchant
>(((((Merchant))))))
>mfw

Attached: tears.jpg (299x169, 5K)

whiter than you mohammed

Attached: mongrel ancestry.png (1600x960, 633K)

Pretty obvious what you need to do. KYS.

Attached: KYS.gif (960x720, 847K)

The funny thing is I did an IQ test
and my abstract Iq is well over 140 the rest is between 115 - 120 and math 105

lol a self hating jew, you cant get more jewish than that

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (400x386, 41K)

jew

shiiiiit

Attached: 1524293462229.jpg (640x633, 39K)

he's a full blooded kike from Tel Aviv

Dude, are you ready for this? Who fucking cares. Culture is greater than genetics. We are all human animals. I've served aside brothers who were black in the US military. One decided to be full nig, the other embraced change and learned a new behavior set.

We are guided by our instincts, but higher functions allow us to understand WHY we do what we do, and for what REASON we feel what we feel.

You are a man of culture, literally. If you slave yourself to some bullshit identity, whatever it is, then you are a fool.

I am neither my mother or fathers's family, I am not even my race. I am one herald of millions, for my nation, for my culture, for my people. My people are those who would stand with me against my enemies. Within that we have our own cultures, and values, but an overall common set of rules and understanding.

It is the same here on this stupid IB. We all deviate here and there, but are slaves to truth, and hate people who would seek to control our very thoughts.

Fuck the genetics. Embrace your own will. Cultures are the problem, not the blood.

that's how the jews get you, at birth, no escape possible, welcome to the living hell

that's not surprising coming from t. 56%

It's ok bro, i know how you feel. I got tested and found out i'm 1.6% ashkenazi kike.

So, when you are going to inhale some gas?

Your only job now is to redpill the masses as much as you can and if a liberal gets offended simply begin your arguments by saying "My fellow jewish people.... etc..."

You must feel depressed, but think positive
Now you can pretend as if your power level is lower and whenever it is revealed too much wile redpilling normies you now have something to fall back on

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

There is no law requiring companies who sell 'genetic testing' to be accurate. They feed their customers interesting content. You are a raging faget gullible retard. Stop it.

the other truth is that we are white, and if we do not now stand up for our community and hold together, we will perish.
this is not a question of morality but of survival
> shiit spoken like a real herschel

the integrity, or dedication to rational thought? Actually your limited response on each of your posts pretty much indicates shill. You don't read the posts because they are threat to your moral resolve. Truths hurt eh? How is it getting paid like .02 cents a post, while knowing that you are being documented online?

this convinced me
take off the 7 proxies and we'll talk rabbi

you should start to question your own bullshit.

If you're redpilled then you'll know why you can't be part of the white race or it's ethnostate. Go to Israel and subvert them kike.

What are the chances that some Joos tricked you into believing you were one of them?

lol im not afraid of beining watch i know this is the truth which I say

I don't think you read any of my post.

"..slaves to truth, and hate people who would seek to control our very thoughts."

that pretty much covers anyone who tells you to die for multicultralism.

I also covered that nationalism is cultural. You preserve your unique cultures, not blend them away. But those who would seek to preserve their cultures will likely stand side by side against those who would seek to muddy them.

Is that a little more clear?

I'm half-ashkenazi myself. See no problem. We need to do our job anyway, it is our mission. Fight for german people friend, it is your existential way.

your syntax for English is a little weird. Even for a german translation. "start to question". Every german I know and work with would have just said "Question your own bullshit." and omit the "start" and "should" because they dont come naturally.

you are either very young, or very full of shit, or an immigrant.

make an anti-zionist yt channel, you have your cards, now use them

I understood you only for me, culture always has a racial component,
you americans have never been homogenous, your culture is another one that anyone can fit in if he wants.
for me it's like that i'm connected to this land by blood and soil it's like family for me.
When I walk with my dog in the morning, I see the marketplace where my ancestors have been selling horses for hundred of years.
I do not know if you understand that

No worried dude just get some gene therapy and wash that jew right our of your hair. Warning may cause your foreskin to grow back.

High quality bait

Gas yourself shitskin kike.

welcome to the club