Why would guys wanna pretend to be girls?

Being a girl sucks anyways. you gotta cook, clean, look pretty all of the time, and it takes extra work if you're a dude pretending to be a girl.

Plus you gotta deal with female friends, which you'll probably have and thats hard to maintain in and out of itself.

Why not just be a dude and enjoy what life has to offer? If you're a guy, you get to fuck women, work successful jobs, wear nice business suits and drink booze.

Attached: 1522990236021.png (560x365, 123K)

i don't wanna be a girl but girls have better orgasms. that's a good selling point right there

Sure, but think of how long it takes just to get one

and thats just even IF you're in the mood

you have to be pretty out of shape to want sex to end quicker tbqdesu

That is true. However, some guys prefer just to have a quickie before they go off to work and make thousands of dollars.

The real question is why would you ever want to namefag?

not me. if i don’t have time i’d rather tease and have a big ass nut later

Because that makes me better than everybody else, anonfag

Attached: 1515140709782.png (555x407, 13K)

It literally does the opposite of that. Plus I can't call you user, and I REFUSE to call you by your used name. Suggestions to remedy this??!

filter

>jus bi urselv bruh

Attached: 1281754215616.png (600x604, 1.38M)

>you gotta cook, clean, look pretty all of the time,
We're not living in the 1950s son

I've often wondered this myself but not for any of those reasons. Women actually have it a lot easier. You can be a hiki bitch and still find a guy to pamper you.
Why not just be a qt gae boi?
It cuts down on the introductions of newfag, no u and the endless accusations.

Attached: 1499397954260.jpg (666x666, 254K)

Are you....scared of my superiority?

I'm a manly man, trapanon. no bi-ing today.

And yet, I have a twirled mustache and the patriarchy is still in full power.

But then you're essentially dooming your genes as you'll never reproduce with a woman

Attached: little_finger.gif (277x300, 863K)

How does it cut down on that? A guy with a name could still easily be called a newfag or anything else.

and yet you'll always be user

>Are you....scared of my superiority?

Yes, terrified!

I wouldn't want to be anything else leaffuck

I now dub you

Mexifag

You have a name now

Attached: 6ad.jpg (209x241, 17K)

>you gotta cook, clean,
What is this, the 1950s

There are still traditionalists in the world

>confuses Mexican flag with Irish flag.
I hear by dub you stupidfag

True but what if you already have terminal gae? I'm not saying act like a girl I'm saying if it's be a cute gae poster or pretend to be a girl at least with the first you embrace and accept your gender.
>genes
Calm down leafman nobody who is here pretending to be a girl should pass on their genes. It's bad enough mine is going to continue.
Sure sure but let me ask you this.
Do you want to look like a newfag calling someone me a newfag? No. No you don't. You'd rather bash on me for the long list of things you know about me.
It solidifies you as a member of the board to be loved, despised and hated. You have a presence that can't be denied and it will have some sort of impact.
t. Bants biggest gae

Attached: Mirai-Nikki-Future-Diary.Yuno-Gasai-Huawei-U9500-1-Ascend-D1-wallpaper.720x1280-3.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

Maybe in Iran or some shit

Potatoes, Agave, whats the difference?

But what if being gae is a choice and not something you're born with?

Why would I pretend to be a girl if I could pretend to be Yang Wenli instead

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Heroes 196.jpg (787x590, 70K)

> (You)
>Sure sure but let me ask you this.
>Do you want to look like a newfag calling someone me a newfag? No. No you don't. You'd rather bash on me for the long list of things you know about me.
>It solidifies you as a member of the board to be loved, despised and hated. You have a presence that can't be denied and it will have some sort of impact.
>t. Bants biggest gae

That's very true, thanks for the explanation

It is. Who said it wasn't?
If you choose to be gae don't pretend to be a girl.
If you choose to pretend to be a girl you should also make the choice to just be gae.
Checkmate drumpflings.

No problem. Now show me that dick boi.
ALL THE HOMO

Attached: 1517676561653.gif (450x478, 587K)

Aha, but you forget that gae is a virus designed by the government for effective population control.

Who's the drump now?

Attached: 1506924934590.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Aha! You fell right into my trap.
Getting infected with the gae is a choice!
You could easily avoid gays and not get infected.
Everyone who comes to bant has the gae. I would know I'm patient zero.
Being a cute gae doesn't mean you want to pretend to be a girl. Look at me. I have a boi pucci but I also have a man pucci to do the pucci fuckin.
Drumpfbumplings BTFO!
HOW WILL ATHEISTS EVERY RECOVER?!

Attached: 1524497439833.gif (376x376, 219K)

All of your points on why being a woman is bad, are all the reasons I enjoy it

Attached: images (5).jpg (252x200, 7K)

Preferred brand and size of tampon? I'm skeptical.

Attached: download.jpg (230x144, 6K)

Nigga, that don't prove shit
Tits and Timestamp are the only way and I ain't doin that shit

Attached: d296765b6c3bb0c368635aab8cf7b949.jpg (500x735, 71K)

You can't choose to be infected with a virus, the very nature of a virus is to infect!

Mhmm. I'm going to continue to believe you're male. I have no reason to believe otherwise. Tits or gtfo doesn't fly with me. I've met most the females in bant. I miss :3c the most.
If that's true why don't you have aids? Why don't you have Ebola? Why don't you have hiv? Because you CHOOSE to stay away from things that would infect you. Unlike the gae.

But Normie, I'm immune to the gae.

I could fuck your pucker deep and make you moan out like a girly whore, but then afterwards i'd still be a man

Attached: 1517254301096s.jpg (250x228, 7K)

Cool with me! Honestly it doesn't matter, it's why I don't bring it up.

Attached: 423998350a16c304fb2f37fc66b1fb63--david-bowie-comme.jpg (500x755, 142K)

But leafman you can't be immune. I've seen you gae post.
Besides you want to fuck my boi pucci so hard I go stupid and limp anyways. Gae boi :3
Coolio bro. Just stay outta the Mrs guts homu grill.

Attached: leGv0KGVHNoZOmnM5y5KeC3tFInelZkZaQ5zi9Kegs.jpg (427x565, 44K)

me? gae post about fucking your boi pucci so hard you can't feel your face and you get those anime heart-eyes because you love cock and cum so badly?

naw, don't be silly.

Attached: 1515565235301.png (224x225, 4K)

Men have the better deal from a genetic role, women have it better from a societal role, at least the average to beautiful ones. That’s why men want to be girls sometimes, they are cared for more in society, then men, and it’s the unfortunate truth.
If you’re a man and talk about someone raping you? They will fucking laugh.
Woman, and got raped? The world will cry for you, and do everything to avenge you.
It’s fucking stupid, but oh well

Attached: FD13DA0A-A638-484A-B20D-BB21DB58288C.png (558x744, 568K)

N-no leafman s-stop I can't be d-doing this please...thinking about these things brings out certain.....q-qualitites I have......even if I would be moaning so loud your neighbors in Toronto would hear as you ram your long hard member into my boi pucci.....

Attached: 16874098.jpg (286x380, 24K)

Please no bro
Please stop

Attached: 77E92D4A-2274-4A49-9C6E-3C41AFD99852.jpg (461x396, 165K)

I'm trying but.... but he's so powerful.

Attached: 1491377973030.jpg (600x720, 91K)

You're being silly again!

There's no way I'd tie up a silly girly boi like you and rail your sensitive boi pucci so fucking hard that you lose all train of thought and become a babbling cock-addicted jizz drinking dick riding gae slut.

and besides, i don't believe that talking about shoving my long, throbbing length into your virile hole will make you moan out in ectasy like an exhibitionism crossdressing bottom slut.
It just doesn't seem logical.

So whatever you might be thinking, there' s no way i'm gonna mess up your insides with my meat pole so good you become a drooling mess of fluids and noises on my bed.

pff, you're such a goof normie.

Attached: 1515369134760.png (602x385, 117K)

Canada stop
You’re hurting the children with the gei

Attached: 8F5C52D9-58C8-47AA-B436-E0994504840E.jpg (480x480, 33K)

S-stop my inner slut is dying and I c-cant hold b-back when anons talk about completely annihilating my boi pucci only to leave me covered in their juices after they're done gauging all my holes wide open..... shit.... shit.....l-leafman why you do this?

Attached: cf6.png (904x1001, 1.5M)

Because i'm actually a pansexual ultradom and seeing you squirm like the cutie cock craving boi toy you really are pleases the beast within, you naughty little jizz slurping girly boi.

oh, but it isn't too much if i continue to talk about your adorable addiction to being pounded like an onahole so good you're bukkaked in sweat and jizz, right?

Attached: 2665635-712609-1366x768-1440_berserk-by-miura-kentarou.jpg (1366x768, 65K)

>make me scream louder than pewdiepie
Okay, that was a good one.
You kids have a nice time doing your.....
Each other and remember to pray afterward, at least go to church on Sunday.

this is just fuckin embarassing
bent cunts

>girly boi.
>normie

Attached: 1524018979999.png (671x519, 146K)

B-b-but.....i have a man pucci...i d-do the p-pucci fuckin.....p-please leafman.... you're gonna make me slut out.....shit... shit....I'm not even cute!
I'll pray for myself and you Poland thanks for trying. To think I have to teach my young men about abstinence on Sunday.

Attached: YWNk5.png (326x386, 122K)

oh but normie, getting you to slut out was the plan all along. This was never a thread to discuss things, but a thread to get you to come here so i could begin to drag out your slutty, sultry, cock craving side.

We all want to see it. I want to see it. so don't deny your true nature, normie. be the cock craving whore we all know you are. Be the cute girly sissy cum drinking jizz slurping meat gobbling dick riding slut you are deep down inside and moan for me like a spunk drunk anal addict!

Attached: 1524969411556.jpg (789x540, 101K)

Relax, just live a hundred years and pray forgiveness at your last few, just like the Irish did(it’s their quote)
Also have a good time fuckin, I’m sure you guys deserved it.

Attached: 8E3540E5-7317-4F32-BEC0-7247D0CC0BC9.jpg (385x588, 100K)

bellends
fucken pathetic

>oh but normie, getting you to slut out was the plan all along.
>We all want to see it. I want to see it. so don't deny your true nature, normie.
N-no leafman I've changed! I c-cant be a huge s-slut craving the dicks of anons on bant. Theydon't like it. Besides I'm not cute....p-please leafman just..... just....... just.......>. <
I don't. I tried to change I really did....

Attached: 842a71de75010cf89afe37334e7a4842.jpg (600x934, 191K)

True sluts never change, normie! Look at how your sensitive body is quivering just at hearing the word "cock!" you're so badly addicted but you try so hard to convince yourself otherwise.

Truth is, you're gonna be a slut for dicks and jizz forever, normie. So just what? what should I "just do?"

"just take your cock out and ravage me?"

"just bend me over and take me?"

Just what, normie?~

Attached: 1516893488880.jpg (212x191, 5K)

Just..... just......YOU'RE FUCKING KILLING ME! WHY?! WHY?! I'M TRYING TO CHANGE FOR BANT! PLEASE JUST......I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW I JUST...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: download (3).jpg (301x168, 9K)

Well, if you’ve been that good of a little girl, I’m sure you do~

Attached: 7237CD97-1459-46B2-A409-F236EEEFC556.jpg (320x320, 25K)

It's over normie. in the end, you couldn't change.

you just love cocks too much.

Cock, cock, cock. It's probably rattling through your brain right now.

you can't take your mind or body off of it, and your inner slut is really just you inside and out.

You're a cock craving dick riding exhibitionist, and you'd love to moan out like a girly bottom bitch for a long, hard meat rod to work your insides nice and deep, wouldn't you?

Normie? more like Slutie~

Attached: 1511935745390.png (574x409, 253K)

I'm not a fucking girl! I'm a man with a beard and a cock. I'm not even cute either.
L-leafman.....j-just...... FUCK MY BOI PUCCI! I want to have your cock everywhere it can possibly be. In my hands, in my mouth, in my boi pucci I DON'T CARE! Just grab me by my hair and force me to the floor. Make me wear a dress and panties to fulfill your sick trap fantasies. I want to feel your rod throb as you destroy what's left of my tonsils. My body was meant for taking large hard dicks in my tiny boi pucci. I want to wrap my mouth around your member and watch you squirm as my tongue glides across your shaft exploring every ridge and vein. Just hold me down while I moan loudly as my insides are rearranged by your pulsing phallus. I want you to pound me with your meat hammer like a roofer! Just..... just fuck me leafman I need it! I need to feel your hot juices all over me as I struggle to retain my composure while you tear me apart! Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want to lick your balls and stroke your meat pole as you call me a slut and tell me how worthless I am. My body will milk every last drop of jizz from your balls and I'll slurp up every last drop. Fuck fuck.....c-cock... need....i want you to fuck me so hard I regret doing homu shit! Your pleasure stick will have nothing left afterwards and while you're hyper sensitive I'll shove it in my throat to feel your final load run down my throat....s-shit...w-what am I doing?! Just ravage my boi pucci! Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm a slut now treat me like one.
GIVE ME THE DICK!

Attached: SxpBdbQ.jpg (960x854, 82K)

YES! THERE IT FUCKING IS! the slut we all knew you are! you cute little jizz slut! I'll do all that to you and more. you're a slutty little trap for my enjoyment, like a cock-milking toy for my amusement, you cumrag of a dick slurping trap!

Ooh, but you beg so well, too. Perhaps i shouuld give you the dick? mm, maybe not. I'm not sure if your pathetic begging for dick has me fully convinced.

Maybe if you begged for cock just a little more, I'd throw you a bone and bone you hard.

Or maybe you'd get really lucky and we'd exchange discords, then i could really dig deep into that slutty boi pucci you so eagerly put on display for the world.

Attached: jgfBxrW.gif (500x281, 536K)

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LEAF GIVE ME THE DICK OR I'M GOING TO COME TO CANADA AND RAPE YOUR GAE ASS IN FRONT OF TRUEDAUE! I need that dick. My whole body quakes and shivers at the thought of someone more dom than me forcibly taking my boi pucci. Beating me within an inch of my life when I refuse only to force their throbbing hungry cock into my boi pucci. Only the most forceful of poundings is enough to get me off. I need to feel your balls slap against mine as I ride your cock like a jockey in his first race. Your body wrapped around mine as you hold me down to obliterate what was left of my innocence and virtue is all I crave in this world. I'm a fucking dick slut that needs to be filled to the brim. Bring your friends, fill all my holes and run a fucking train on me. You'll never be able to have normal sex again after I milk every last drop of cum out of your balls. Fuck.... fuck..... how could you do this?! hyaaaaaaa fuck I'm hard. My cock is bursting out of my pants thinking about your meat stick rubbing against mine as you blow a load all up my flat girly chest. Just fuck me leafman I can't take it anymore. Smash my prostate into a fine paste and spit on me after.
MAKE. ME. YOUR. TOY!
I want you to be the one person to force yourself on me. I want to go completely stupid for your dick.
Dick.. fuck..... me ..... blow..... now.....addaawrdfhnhgdrhhgsr

Attached: angry-trap-noises-s-stands-for-traps-29281327.png (500x566, 118K)