Tell me Jow Forums, what's the price of your life?

Tell me Jow Forums, what's the price of your life?
How many people would have to die before you'd decide it was worth sacrificing yourself for them?
1? 2? 10? 100? The whole human population? Or do you value your life above all others?
Let's say an evil ai has got you captured in a cell underground, in front of you is a button.
All you know is that the button will kill a certain amount of people that the ai has yet to reveal and if you don't press it the chamber you're in will be flooded with gas and you will die.
What is the least amount of people dying would you consider it was worth your life?

Attached: lucy__elfen_lied_by_msevilhimawari-d39te4e.jpg (321x353, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt93e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when will u stop askin dum questions u silly willy

I don't know what I'd do.
I'd like to say I'd never push the button, but in all likelihood, I would

Attached: rexfeatures_56120a.jpg (781x1237, 337K)

All of them.

I only can prove my existance with my conscience so who fucking cares

I want to die already, that would be fucking amazing if all I had to do was sit in a cell and let the gas kill me.

It really depends, I don't value my life for shit but neither do I value other people's lives. I guess I would press it.

Attached: 1517374225787.jpg (858x1191, 335K)

hacking the AI

Attached: hackerman.png (582x584, 684K)

I would push the button. I'd like to think I wouldn't do that but I probably would.

Silly questions are meant to be asked.

I agree, I'd like to think i was good enough for that but I'm sure i would press it in most circumstances.
Only when the deathtoll reaches something like the millions do i think i would maybe not press it since its just too much, it would be so much pain and suffering at my hands that i couldn't bare it.
It would also probably negatively affect me in unforeseen ways, quality of my life would without a doubt go down if all people on the earth were to die if we're just looking at the selfish angle too.

Well, at least you have a limit, being alone in a wasteland woupd not be very desirable.

You can extrapolate that since you have conscience that others of your same species probably do too.
Unless you suspect it all to be a simulation?
It is better to lean on the safe side and assume that you are not special and that others also exist.

Two people that come from the same place but arriving at a different location, interesting.

With what computer, all you have is the button in front of you.

Would you always? even if it meant the end of human civilization?

Attached: Lucy-Elfen-Lied-horror-anime-manga-37156939-500-375.jpg (500x375, 33K)

i would kill the entire population than myself

I get to kill myself and it's the selfless choice? Neat.

Stop lewding me

Oh you wanna see lewd huh? I'll have fun with this.

Attached: 4833400.gif (613x626, 277K)

sounds too good to be true, most likely a prankbro if you dont press it and get the moral award just like that brit show with the 'electrify the kitty cat or dont' episode

i will press the button, and just ignore the dark fact, i just want to survive.
Thats not supposed to be you, dumb.

0 people

1 decent respectable human being.
A better question would be how many good fellas I'm willing to sacrifice to get rid of a hypothetical number of assholes.

>you're in will be flooded with gas and you will die
at least 6 gorrilion jews then

guess I'll fucking die

streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: love.jpg (1920x1064, 868K)

we dont trade lives

Attached: 1506956341323.jpg (480x480, 47K)