Board is named "bant"

>board is named "bant"
>flags introduced for implied banter
>it becomes another weeb gathering for shitposting their waifus
>there's already /s4s/ which is exactly the same thing
now, real talk. why the fuck do you need 2 boards to shit up? just stay in /s4s/

Attached: seinfeld jerry confused.jpg (450x563, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start a be American get shot thread instead of complaining

I like Jow Forums better. s4s isn't fun anymore.

Attached: 423434435456.jpg (736x736, 33K)

russia more like prussia

the problem is, autistic weebs will do that exact thing on literally any board they don't get banned for doing it or aren't drowned out up by the sheer volume of other shitposts (like on /b/)

Зaкpoйтe этo бopд

>I like shitpost board #1 more than shitpost board #2 because people from #2 split and went to #1

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is ANIME website....

AsS ID
your Russian is still shit try again

No people on s4s just don't get angry at people like me anymore. People on Jow Forums are more sensitive.

Thanks at this rate I'll fail my exam so fuck everything

fuck off dumbass

It used to be about anime, now it's about many things. no rule says "everything on this site should be about anime", in fact plenty boards are not related to it at all, so fuck off. you're not entitled to shit up every board.

thanks for ruining every board with your presence. you are the honorary nigger of Jow Forums

wrong, sweetie

Attached: 1515771653923.png (613x98, 8K)

there's no rule on a nintendo forum that says "everything on this site should be about nintendo" but bringing nintendo into a discussion on that site isn't a bad thing

based

Attached: Fishybaitchan.jpg (720x540, 49K)

fuckwits trying to regulate a random board

kys

It truly is a riddle. I enjoyed this board when it was introduced, now it is beyond trash.
Fuck these weeb faggots.

Attached: 1419979486081.jpg (249x250, 19K)

You need to go back

Attached: 42342342.jpg (600x688, 49K)

it's basically a reaction to the increasing amount of discussion on the site that has nothing to do with anime. give the weeb autists a "random" board that they can shitpost their waifus on and they will make sure the majority of the threads on that board are anime shitposting

do you really keep one quote of Moot from 2013 saved on your hard drive
>nintendo forum
show me please where it says that Jow Forums is explicitly anime message board. it was "founded" as it, yes. Now there are plenty board on every topic here, with no strict focus on anime.
Every board has rules, that discussion should pertain to the topic of the board. Show me the rule that makes exception for anime.

yeah I get that, but even then—why spread between 2 boards. at least consolidate on 1 board. you will get 1 faster board for anime shitposting, and 1 board free for banter. Now we have 2 slow boards for anime shitposting.

>people unironically responding to this plebbit-tier thread
OP's like a mudslime rapefugee, no matter how many times you argue with him he'll still convince himself he belongs in the West.

Attached: 10035.jpg (950x950, 281K)

see (i have it saved too somewhere!) and the first news item ever posted Jow Forums.org/4channews.php?all#oldnews
the focus never shifted regardless of what you might think
it's exactly the same as having several topics on a nintendo forum, a baseball forum or any other type of site

>board is called "bant"
>animefag comes
>"AYO WE WAS BANT N SHIET"

How do I upvote this and subscribe to this thread?

Attached: D3202EAE-15E5-4C9B-B303-15A661731280.jpg (800x1131, 724K)

they don't really want a special board of their own, they already have several of those, plus discord and whatever else, instead they have a similar mentality as teenage graffiti taggers.. they want to see their waifus all over the catalogs of as many boards as they can, also there are limits on how many threads they can make on each board.

Attached: 1522745599174.jpg (496x334, 42K)

This.

>the first news item ever posted
that's the thing. back in '03, yes it was centered around anime, if only because there were no other boards. board list looks very different now. and in fact, no one really tries to take these old boards from you.
>the focus never shifted regardless of what you might think
and who are you to say that for other users or mods?

whomst quote?

Attached: who are you quoting.png (970x353, 144K)

everyone above this post is now gay
anyone who rolls trips can be ungayed

Attached: 1516757260875.jpg (600x1084, 268K)

feels bad man.
I don't complain about /s4s/ because it's "anything goes" board with no real point. but Jow Forums, as name implies, could be a great platform for bants. but instead, it's simply a wasted opportunity, in which animefags get nothing but others people lose

Attached: chaika2.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Hæng dig selv.

>"I'll pretend to be stupid and pretend I don't understand greentext"
Your waifu will die in her sleep tonight

@5056609

Attached: 23147.jpg (456x750, 115K)

>"ugh you use greentext not in my special way I literally can't even"
does being an uppity fag come for free with being a weeb?

who are you quoting?

Attached: Mio Ritsu Vore 4.jpg (1280x948, 141K)

Make me faggot

Attached: 5465456546.jpg (230x320, 68K)

You won't know what it's like until you try.