>first exam is listening in 20 days
>becomes okay on a lexical level though still working on it
>try to listen to the old exercises
>doesn't understand shit
>imafuckingretard.jpg
>realize you're eventually gonna fail it
>mfw
How do i suicide druzya?

Attached: Teen-RomCom-Ep-8.png (1920x1080, 507K)

yeah im retarded too op lol

Listening is harder than speaking a language. Just listen to tapes on repeat of it and pick out words and try and think in it. That's what I do to learn languages. Haven't quite gotten to Russian yet but still solid.

Fuck off korbo, you are a loser.

Attached: 15.gif (480x270, 269K)

Ya that's exactly what I'm doing but I'm wondering whether 20 days will be enough. There are like 3 sessions this summer but I'd be pissed off on any exam I'd poured all my efforts into.

Who the fuck are you talking about?

20 days should be plenty to get your ears accustomed to it; it takes most people only a few hours when they learn a language to be able to follow along. If you do it for a week straight then you ought to be able to think in russian for a while, and that will greatly improve your chances.

Le who are you quoting?

кoгo ты цитиpyeшь?

Yeah I'll give it a shot. I don't even care about grades since eventually I'll learn it one way or the other.

Any videos you can watched related to the course?

That sounds like your fault mostly, but there’s still time to fix it, no need for hopeless drama

Nah, but as I had bought the book instead of copying it like everyone else I own the DVD that contains all the clips we use in class.

I couldn't understand shit either back then. I might be just slower than everyone else with listening. Hell, I can't still make out british accents after having practicing English for like 10 years

Hope that DVD helps. Best of luck man

Like I said I can try it thrice this summer. I'd rather get rid of exams at the first shot anyway.

don't worry it's hard to make out british accents for us too despite speaking english since birth

Can’t you ask a teacher to help you on the weekends or something?

Yeah I guess theirs is a fucking uncrackable code at the end of the day. I should be sleeping bruh. Thanks for the tips y'all.

Not really lol. They have plenty of stuff to be busy with but I'll have to tell her about my issue tomorrow. Bye

Also why not just watch some of our movies in russian?

Okay. Take some time to study instead of shitposting on Jow Forums, I think this would be better for both of us

gn friend

Attached: 1524946250654.gif (500x281, 253K)