Book or E-books, r/banter?

Book or E-books, r/banter?

Attached: 70A95FE5-3083-4680-84AB-03C63A61EFE3.jpg (4724x3543, 1.18M)

both, thank you.

I prefer physical books for two reasons:

1.) I prefer to have physical copies of all of my media so that I can place them on my shelves and so that I don't have to go through processes to transfer them from one system to another

2.) The way I read books has me occasionally flipping back page-by-page, or glancing ahead for when the next chapter is, or re-reading the last 2 pages occasionally (you know when you read a paragraph without thinking? that but for like 2 pages or more) etc. Physical books just make it way easier on me.

book

yes

Do you separate what books you read when buying both?
I like books better too. I can read something while taking a break from technology. Much easier to know where I left off from too

e-books so I can read at night in bed without too much trouble

Doesn’t the light hurt your eyes?

>/f/
You prefer your books animated?

Attached: Brian Stelter 092.png (399x600, 321K)

Depends. If I'm reading for entertainment then both mediums are fine. However, I am trying to learn something or studying I want a physical book. It's probably some some placebo effect, but a tangible books feel "right" when studying. I have a few online classes that use online books and while the interactivity is very nice, I feel weird not having a textbook.

Based steller

Physical so I can read them by candle light when the power goes out.

e-books

get a kindle paperwhite

I did
Damn

book

/vip/ reporting in.
E-books. E-everything. You run out of space collecting books, records and dvds. Moving costs a pretty penny when you have an extensive collection. These things can be archived on a NAS or home server, and take up very little real estate. I also like a backlit screen with resizable text better than the printed page, but that is just me.

E-books for Easy classes. Physical Books for my actual fucking Major.

This, I don't need an another avenue for hoarding.

Data hoarding is becoming popular now that storage is becoming cheaper.

None. Books are for NERDS!!!!

None, reading is for nerds

usually neither, but outta the two: book. more enjoyable to throw, and if used correctly can potentially knock a person's tooth out.

>more enjoyable to throw
is that how people read in america?

it all makes sense now

you learn something new everyday. plus, they burn longer. we know our shit

Books.
I just like to feel paper.

E-books. I don't have so much money to buy all i want to read, so i download them. And i can do this everywhere.

Attached: 1413141161050.jpg (352x395, 45K)

>Do you separate what books you read when buying both?
Yes, most of my textbooks, handbooks, desk references and tables are in electronic form due to ease of quick browsing and access to information.

Novels, art photography books and such are in paper form. It's just better.

Book because reading on a screen feels awful for some reason.