Oh nononono pfffffffffffft ahahahahahahahah

oh nononono pfffffffffffft ahahahahahahahah

Attached: britishschool.jpg (750x997, 184K)

what country is this?

I don't get it

>LOL BROWN PPL!

t. carlos rodriguez miguel sanchez domingo

I'm white, just not a racist Jow Forumstard brainlet

kys

>a primary school had to make their account private as they were getting harassed by racist yanks

these

>primary school kids with headscarves

Attached: 1421454386569.png (482x800, 38K)

It's a school in england

its probably just in an immigrant community

t. william guiseppe hernadez deshawn raahithya bin mohammed III

Brown and no shootings happening, this can't be the US. Only other option is UK.

It's in a place called Southall, which is basically a historical landing point for Indians into this country over the past century.

oh the humanity !

>meanwhile in south b*azil

Attached: sul3.jpg (1000x500, 104K)

Imagine getting triggered by a bunch of brown children going to school.

Most primary schools look more like pic related.

Attached: british primary school.jpg (1021x678, 142K)

wish we had uniforms in our schools

It's pretty ironic how the UK seems to be so much more segregated than the US, i.e. in the UK it's either 100% rasheed or 100% briton, whereas even in """""white""""" areas of the US there's ALWAYS a surprisingly large amount of Mexicans and the odd dindu here and there.

thanks

it's self-segregation for the most part.

Who would sexualize little girls?

Segregation happens in all European countries with migrants I believe. Once an area has like 10% migrants here a white flight occurs. And soon after it wil have 20%, 40%, 50% migrants.

have you ever thought that people who share a culture might want to associate more

Are uniforms only a British thing?

you want them to flaunt their hair like a common whore would?

No, it just that some Euro cunts have got rid of them.

Yep same here, breaking point seems to be at around 30%. After that point every single native who can even somehow afford it tries to get away from there and the amount of immigrants increases drastically as a result.

Some especially rich districts where the foreigners are all diplomats or international managers are an exception of curse.

why are yuropoors so racist?

Attached: 1525404287961.jpg (1000x664, 190K)

we only have them in private schools

Rodrigo hernandez simonsen mcdonald zhang joseon

It has nothing to do with their race or religion. Their children can't behave in schools and it affects the quality of the education

People just want to live a peaceful life without being bothered by others. And foreigners don't blend in, cause crime and property damage, annoy people, are rude and loud, are poor, are ugly, have a horrible accent, spend their days on the street, decrease the value of your house. They are basically polluting the area. And that isn't the case in other areas, so you move away.

Especially when someone gets kids. Then he looks around and thinks: well, maybe I'll go to a neighborhood where he can play without those annoying colored people hanging around.

>took the metro today in an immigrant area
>the local public (read: shitty) high school, which is like 90% immigrants, decided that today was a great day for the school to have a field trip, and that they should all reach their destination by metro
>the arablets and dindus are literally, unironically, jumping around and making monkey noises
>one of them tosses a garbage bin over, leaving a big mess
>every single one of them has expensive shoes
I certainly would never allow my kids to grow up in that environment.

Attached: 1474851109164.jpg (846x846, 72K)

how many latin americans are there in your city? do they behave better?

>how many latin americans are there in your city?
Not that many, but yes they behave much better, with the exception of some Central Americans who blend in with the Arabs and blacks. But the others (I think the most common are Colombians in recent years and Chileans who fled the dictatorship) are quite alright.

which city if you don't mind to tell?

Montreal

Our immigration situation is somewhat different from that of the rest of Canada, since we get a large amount of Haitians and Maghrebis due to language requirements (whereas the rest of Canada gets a lot more Asians and South Asians who aren't particularly problematic generally).

You should see it like this.
The Carribean blacks from Aruba and Suriname that live here think they are all still on an Island in the Carribean holding a vacation.
The Moroccans think they still live in Africa.
The Turks believe they still live in Turkey.
The Americans here believe this is America.
And the Indonesian-Dutch former colonists believe we should punish the unruly non-white slaves.

>The Americans here believe this is America.
What does that end up looking like?

Americans are the only people in Dutch society that don't speak Dutch. They are probably the least integrated. They think they can get around in our society without speaking Dutch, but they miss out on everything.

They also love to bring their SJW stuff and political correctness here. They have a fundamentally wrong idea about how Dutch culture works. People here live and let live, so if someone is a radical christian, wears black face or whatever then you just mind your own business. But Americans will do anything in their power to stop you from living in a way they don't seem appropriate.

And ironically we have a direct culture of speaking our minds, while they have a more tactful culture. Which of course always clashes.

Looks like some school to imigrants
Please stop being paranoid and go play your games, my little fat