2nd story

>2nd story
>1st floor
Definitive proof americans are absolutely right about everything

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Ok, you win this one.

But your measuring systems are still slow people tier.

the commies even drive on the wrong side of the road....backward assholes

>be American
>first floor below ground is called -1
>first floor above ground is called 2
>there is no floor 0

Attached: 1521675881612.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Did you ever consider the enhanced resolution that Fahrenheit provides for human temperatures?

Attached: In britain, this is ground level.png (549x713, 606K)

>British English
Thats just called English user, made in England by the English. American English is just a dialect of it.

We call it a "basement"

it's called a basement u retarded moormutt

No u stole words from us too

Sure, because it's a dialect of my language and your media influence mong'd our youth. You have no idea how disgusting it is to hear an English person say "ass".

>he calls an underground parking lot at a mall 'basement'

Attached: 1525125895551.png (657x527, 44K)

floor 0 would mean it doesn't exist
fucking retard.

big fucking whoop we have a larger amount of numbers we can use to describe the air temperature to americans and the handful of other countries that use freedom units. in regards to literally every other scenario, fahrenheit is totally arbitrary. 0 is not where water, one of the most necessary molecules for life on this planet, freezes. no, it's where brine freezes. I bet you didn't know that, huh? and if you want to convert degrees fahrenheit into an actual usuable number, celsius, you have to remember a formula or whip out the calculator on your fuckin iphone. get out of here you unscientific mouth breather.

How about half your vocabulary based on US inventions.

You have no idea how much of an ass your average British citizen is.

cant believe the govt allows you a permit for more excessive building heights. no one needs a second story

How about your entire language being English and that you speak English from England?

ur just brainwashed so kys u science dunce

underground parking garage, not basement but garages can have floor levels just like houses u gay greasy swarthy dego

hey you colossal fagtron shitty posts like these are why the us is an internation laughing stock. what state do you live in, alabama? kentucky? or maybe you're a nog?

They do have a zeroth ground, though.

Attached: section1.jpg (896x604, 253K)

Not true a good number of the words we both use came from France or Norway so you have no claim. USA invented most of modern English hence we designate modifiers like British English. Sure if you want to talk about Shakespeare then go ahead and say his was just English before USA but nowadays English = american.

as usual the British prove completely fucking retarded

Oh (You)!

Sage

-2 -1 0 1 2 ... makes more sense than

-2 -1 1 2 like an stupid american, but its not like you are into numbers right?

i have a man who is definitely not an Arab here to explain this to you:

"But few realize that naturally born weights have a logic to them: we use feet, miles, pounds, inches, furlongs, stones (in Britain) because these are remarkably intuitive and we can use them with a minimal expenditure of cognitive effort—and all cultures seem to have similar measurements with some physical correspondence to the everyday. A meter does not match anything; a foot does. I can imagine the meaning of “thirty feet” with minimal effort. A mile, from the Latin milia passum, is a thousand paces. Likewise a stone (14 pounds) corresponds to … well, a stone. An inch (or pouce) corresponds to a thumb. A furlong is the distance one can sprint before running out of breath. A pound, from libra, is what you can imagine holding in your hands. Recall from the story of Thales in Chapter 12 that we used thekel or shekel: these mean “weight” in Canaanite-Semitic languages, something with a physical connotation, similar to the pound. There is a certain nonrandomness to how these units came to be in an ancestral environment—and the digital system itself comes from the correspondence to the ten fingers.

As I am writing these lines, no doubt, some European Union official of the type who eats 200 grams of well-cooked meat with 200 centiliters’ worth of red wine every day for dinner (the optimal quantity for his health benefits) is concocting plans to promote the “efficiency” of the metric system deep into the countryside of the member countries

go fuck urself brainwashed metric snob

Attached: 1448864632977.jpg (219x230, 7K)

>posts a pic of a downie
>is the one with the downs

Actually we have many buildings here that have a floor 0. You won't find an elevator button with it on them, because this is only done as a way to avoid mandated elevators in multifloor buildings. If it's 4 floors or more it needs an elevator, but if it's 0-1-2-3 it doesn't.

>floor 0 would mean it doesn't exist
>American abstraction skills
Tell me, do you also number your arrays starting from 1, brainlet?

>enhanced resolution
We have that too, it's called a decimal. It's currently 13.3 degrees outside.

Uh I’ve seen Lobby/ground floor in many places in the USA. What are you on

>Not true a good number of the words we both use came from France or Norway so you have no claim.
Yeah, many language borrow from other languages including Norwegian and French. I guess nobody has a claim on any language but you of course even though you speak another countries language.
>USA invented most of modern English hence we designate modifiers like British English
Modern English is older than any British colony in the Americas. "Ye olde English" meme that Americans like to make is far different and far older than you probably think.
>but nowadays English = american.
Thats nice, but you're still speaking a language called English that was made by the English in England. How does it feel to speak another peoples language?

>Fahrenheit
How many stone is that you fucking tea nigger?

Try cooking without our metric system faggot

Zero is an imaginary concept, like the worth of your people.

Enjoy setting your thermostat to 23.8889. American temps are best. 0 is very cold. 100 is very hot. 25 is cold, 75 is warm, 50 is cool.

Jesus Christ, Britain. If you're going to appropriate our language and culture, at least do it right!!!!

Fucking niggers.

Soros is that you?

kek

How does it feel to lose 98% of your colonies and have no military?

>Tell me, do you also number your arrays starting from 1, brainlet?
Arrays are numbered from zero in most languages due to a hold-over from pointer arithmetic. Plenty of higher-level languages are 1-indexed.

Imperial measurement is right because it comes directly from God. Even the pyramidJews knew that.

>We have that too, it's called a decimal. It's currently 13.3 degrees outside.

That's not enhanced. That's dehanced since you now need an extra digit while we Americans seemlessly transition through temperature with only integers and efficiently with 2 digits. Looser.

ur the downs nigger

Attached: retart.png (500x522, 105K)

>0 is very cold. 100 is very hot. 25 is cold, 75 is warm, 50 is cool.
The absolute state of american mind

Attached: mama-june-600.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Fine considering i wake up every day knowing i'm not a 54% American
>and have no military?
We're not Canada

Attached: 1516211795536.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

or cellars.

Dude. George Soros, or by his birth name Schwartz György, has an arrest warrant against him in this fucking country. How could I possibly be a millionaire jew sitting in Hungary right now?

Attached: JAH1PCy.jpg (1000x1000, 390K)

>be brit in america
>buy two apples
>get arrested for taking the 0th apple
fucking yanks said I had three apples. liars!

>array
>first element starts at 0

So you let him get away?

>be non american
>label something that exists as 0

>colour

Attached: 3945834557565.jpg (383x398, 29K)

obviously
but with their "education", they can't stand a chance

Attached: merryeducation.jpg (544x884, 137K)

Attached: b9ad7719-2351888.jpg (350x272, 15K)

this messed me up in runescape

Attached: britbongs.jpg (1055x119, 63K)

>That's not enhanced. That's dehanced since you now need an extra digit while we Americans seemlessly transition through temperature with only integers and efficiently with 2 digits. Looser.

>needs 3 digits to say 38 degrees. (100F)

Attached: 52_pct.png (741x649, 23K)

Zero is the ground. The first floor is above ground level, floor -1 is below ground level. You do know the difference between a floor and ground level, right Luigi?

Attached: download.png (245x206, 6K)

>playing Star citizen on euro servers
>good day chumps, how is it going, if anyone want to share and crew a ship please let me know, also, I could show you the jumptown run, can't wait for this game to be finished, I'll role play a space trader
>playing star citizen on american server
>GIMMA DAT SHIP BIX NOOD MOTHERFUCKER OOHGAH BOOGAH WHY IS THIS GAME SO SHIT ON MY CORE 2 DUO AND 4GB OF RAM, WHAT A SCAM LOL FIRERING MY LAZER

Attached: 1525735484300.gif (295x207, 567K)

He hasn't been here since WW2, nah. Sure, he may have snuck in and out, but he's been a full-blooded American after he shook down the Budapest Ghetto's jews for their valuables. He jewed the jews that were being rounded up by the right-wing death squads then made a run for overseas.

Attached: BIG_KEK.jpg (500x500, 25K)

failing at getting this concept makes you lower than mudslimes, though
not exactly something to brag about, mutt

Attached: merryintellectual.jpg (540x720, 78K)

100 is nigger temps. I said human temp range.

Attached: 1451740352404.jpg (538x502, 276K)

do you consider ice as warm?

They are called pyramyids

Americans must just have a sick desire to inflict weirdly arbitrary counting systems on everyone

month/day/year, fuck me

>be american
>air temperature outside is 0 degrees
>air magically dematerializes
>suffocate to death

Attached: 1518313577849.jpg (300x300, 22K)

the english system makes some sense. its not a new floor if its on the ground.

I like the international standard better on this one, but the logic behind the American system is that when we speak a date, we tend to name the month before the day or year.

>Demand that measurements be mad in intervals of 10
>Has a system from 18 to 38
>Mocks a system where the equivalent is 0 to 100.

The absolute state of the german mind.

>mutt philosophy

Attached: goblinopato.jpg (500x619, 69K)

Cute.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-08-20-44-30-1.png (1376x621, 79K)

>good day, chumps
Did you mean "chaps"?

meant -18

Attached: 1522791100017.jpg (621x800, 119K)

Attached: 1471456521187.jpg (640x478, 50K)

>be pasta nigger
>buy 1 box of pasta
>end up with two
lmao

no

F uses mercury as its baseline. the bonus is that it makes for easier delinations between human comfort easier.

Metric temps are pretty ok. 100 is fucking hot 0 is fucking cold, 50 is as hot as you ever want to be in and half that is comfy.

Thats not true and even if it was you don't understand what an ethnicity is. Also
>average UK resident

No. Ground is zero. The first floor is slightly above ground because floors have depth. The American system makes much more sense because it aligns with stories.

>house has two floors
>there is no second floor

Attached: 5F3DF2A8-BA40-4DE6-B0EC-98B91488A8C4.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

>Has a system from 0 to 38

Is this how amerimutts see the world?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Still your fault. Like how Obama is Kenya's fault. Neither you nor Kenya will ever be forgiven.

The Brits are nearly at cuck tier with their govt, good old TV licenses and keeping those dangerous butter knives off the streets

British people are too whimsical to have a logical command of their own language.

>be american
>can't understand the difference between index and size

>0 is fucking cold
Somali refugee detected

>searching dated database
>search 1
In America
>get all the dates in January in order
>in dumbfuckistan
>get the first day of each month

the american date system is more primal and is based around the number of numbers. for day to day dating the month tells us the season, the day the day, and the year the year. 12 months, 30~ days, infinity years. in order of increasing, months

It's bcuz basements r common in the u.s. and then would be the actual ground floor. As it's on the ground.

yeah, ground is zero. you just walk right in, no stairs, its the ground. sorry if that wasnt clear in my other post.

they're cucked
we're shameful
to each his down
yours, ironically, being downyness, mutt

Attached: potatobandit.jpg (640x635, 78K)

it is a "1st" floor, with a 1 as in "America is #1". Not sure what happened to 13 though.

Attached: jpg.jpg (763x1018, 147K)

Well, as usual, their incompetence forced Americans to invent SQL queries and carry the world forward.

It's 1 deck and so on

this is part of our secret to success

You're not shameful, just a country know to be a bunch of pussies and had to be bailed out by Uncle Sam

>but the logic behind the American system is that when we speak a date, we tend to name the month before the day or year.
That goes against your point, in my estimation, there's no logic there.

You would put the date in writing in a sentence as you speak it
>On May the eighth, twenty-eighteen, user spoke some fucking nonsense.
And this is of course highly malleable, and yet understandable however you arrange it.
>On the eighth of May, twenty-eighteen, another user spoke some wisdom.

But to put it down in a numerical notation, surely it'd still make sense to write it down in the way that naturally makes sense in the form it's provided in - numbers
>08/05/2018
or as they do it in the east:
>2018/05/08
Which is just as sensible, and in fact the best way when dealing with computers.

Honestly saying that it needs to be the other way around... kinda implies that as a nation you rely heavily on sounding things out as you read them, it makes you appear seriously dumb.

what does it make of you, then?

Attached: merryfrench.jpg (727x713, 54K)

quiet multicultural chromey

Attached: 12-torshov-2400x1500.jpg (2400x1500, 323K)