Should a women with this kind of tattoo be avoided at all costs?

Should a women with this kind of tattoo be avoided at all costs?

Attached: 4B775CB6-2A42-4BC7-9277-AD4A9796D49A.jpg (750x934, 647K)

No, not at all costs. She should be avoided though.

Women with those kind of tatoos are fucked in the head even more than other women.
However, if they like you and you have the power to tame them... they're just women after all.

Tread carefully.

I avoid dating women with tats in general. Nothing against them personally, just something about them I find unattractive.

I mean it's not really a bad tattoo, we could probably hang out

Yes. She is okay displaying her mental illness publicly. Like a poisonous, brightly colored creature, she is subconsciously telling you she is a threat to your health.

most likely

You can't completely tame a women without physical force, something you can't get away with these days.

AVOID AVOID AVOID, AT ALL COSTS.

In fact, avoid most women.

Avoid women with any tattoos.

Absolutely not. Daddy issues

>Should a woman with ANY kind of tattoo be avoided at all costs?

yes

Avoid women at all costs

That’s her dog. She always posts about how much she loves her pit bull? Is she getting DOGGED?

Being a pitbull lover is a problem enough but also a stamp tramp, an unholy combination.

Eugenics. Sterilisation at least
No one that stupid and mindless should be allowed to reproduce

If they're not on drugs, you're fine.

She is an american. I'd say that is only a slightly below average offense. The problem is the offenses behind the tatoo which derive from the same impulse that made her make the tatoo.

It's a red flag.
And it is personally off putting to me.
But if she looks like a good natured Taylor Swiftt, I'd consider her.

You need to make your own choices.

No, she is subconsciously telling the world that she is very brave and will do everything for attention.

Being a pitbull hater is a problem enough, but also an Australian, an unholy combination.

This. You'll only ever see niggers, roasties, and brainlets talking about "muh pit"

Yes. It means she's impulsive, emotionally unstable and needs strong stimulus, so she probably fucked around dozens of pilpul

I don't hate pitbulls but I do dislike people who own the pitbulls though. There's a reason you don't see sane family owning pitbulls.

Yes. She also comes with black blue or red hair. At least 4 piercings, one of which is through her nose

Women like that have had at least 5 miles of cock through them by the time they hit 25

Yup. May rob or stab you at some point.

What the fuck. I know her.

Yes.
Next question

A lot of hot grills have tats boys.

women with any tattoos should be avoided in general

For short, yes.

Wouldn't date. A tattoo this big is a statement. In her head she's different from others. An independent woman with attitude.
Those are the worst type of women

Do me a favor and define pitbull.

Unless the dog did some gangster ass stuff to save her life or something.

yes

It's OP LMAO! Someone archive this.

Imo? Yes. Tattoos on anyone that are out in the open purposely is like a big red flag that says "I care more about superficial shit than what's really important."
Color tattoos are especially degenerate compared to the old black and grey and green ink because the ink has zero oversight and regulations involved. Tattoo artists are free to use fucking printer ink and other toxic hazardous industrial grade shit and those poisons are going to make their way into the person's bloodstream and make it to the brain.

>I mean it's not really a bad tattoo,
The flowers are kinda cartoonish but the dog is pretty good.

Yes. Anyone with excessive openly-visible tattooing is walking cancer, women in particular. For men, it's just tough-guy retardation, but for women, it's a way they put their mental illness on display. Avoid at all costs.

>any tattoo
Will not wife.

A beautiful woman is not a canvas, but art.

>woman
>tattoo

Attached: 1519017187762.png (528x498, 201K)

Chekd.

Some user a while back had a graph of poisonous frogs/snakes brightly colored with stripes (tattoos) next to a sjw feminist with tattoos and purple/pink hair.

Its nature warning you before hand

Attached: 2c50f133031890f6d7ce31bd1371cfeb.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Why do soooo maaaany people still not understand the difference between the words "woman" and "women" ?

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Depends on the kind of tattoos she has. I personally find Norse tattoos attractive, but any other bullshit (like Pickle Rick) is a deal breaker.

No, you should avoid a potential White partner because of tattoos but the tattoos indicate a mind that is highly influenced by entertainment media so the potential male partner should keep this in mind as he makes his advances.

Trolling is a art. Lurk more.

I kinda agree with this and One or two, ok. Multiple all over your body? Fuck that.

Girls I've dealt with that have multiple tattoos are usually fucking crazy. Borderline Personality Disorder has been a big one.

They all seem to have daddy issues, obsessed with animals, wants to be so kind and caring to kids and animals but can't keep a job, manipulative, self harm, extremely selfish, big liars, bisexual.

Fucking them is where it's at. They're often crazy in bed.

Attached: paris-jackson1.jpg (1333x2000, 2.23M)

>tattoos
>unatural color hair
>ear level haircut
>grandma glasses
>body piercing
>valley girl accent
>horse girl
>no father figure
>blonde hair (find me a blonde hair woman that isn't BLACKED, go ahead, try)
>single mother
What are some other red flags in women?

Attached: 1496372365504.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Do me a favor and go back

Women with any kind of tattoos should be

I friendzone women with tattoos desu. Only non tatted women for breeding pls, unless its really small and hidden. But a sleave or something? Fuck no were just friends lol

Women with any tattoos should be avoided

Tatted up bullburners should be beat to death and thrown into a mass grave.

I'm sure a lot of other dudes do also, in the biblical sense.

finding a grl without a tattoo is hard work these days

Attached: 1474220977696.jpg (1411x617, 297K)

i mean that's a shit tattoo. i don't hang out with guys with shit tattoos either.

Only white cucked men/boys refer to females as "women". Theres a reason why shitskins refer to their females as female or "bitch".

Yah shit. I feel for this. Have been dating a girl literally covered in tats since Christmas. You pretty much summed it up.

Amazing sex tho

Attached: Screenshot_20180422-181319.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

YUCK

nice

Any kind of tattoo = degenerate. avoid if you care about a successful marriage.

Don't these girls realize they will look like total shit when they get older, or do they not plan on living that long ? I have a couple tats that I can cover up, when people ask if they have some kind of meaning I always says yes it means I was a dumbass when I was a kid

Is that her dog? did it save her life? woke the family during a fire? Then it is fine.. otherwise.. I hate whole sleeve tattoos.
Having said that.. If my dog saved one of my family members I would totally do something memorial for them.

Tattoos are like trashy graffiti on the human body.
Much like a run down building, with no barriers to entry, that any nigger can go in... so is her pussy .

>obsessed with animals, wants to be so kind and caring to kids and animals
That's maternal instinct fighting for life. Women's literal purpose is to be a mother and nothing else, but these damaged roasties aren't capable or willing, so it starts to fight for itself and creates this crazy fractured personality.

"A tattoo on my body is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" - Kim Kardashian

what's "amazing sex"

Tattoos to me now just scream "Raging alcoholic"

Everyone I know who gets them drinks too much.

Very kinky shit. Mostly worth only a one night stand at most.

How about big bags of silicon shoved into her ass cheeks?

>digits
He has to go back

need more info

make the niggas go crazy

>avoid pit mommy?
>nope
>get close to her
>tell her how amazing it is to raise a pit in a world of such aggression towards pits
>bring young child near
>pit naturally becomes aggressive
>rushes towards child
>pitmommy incapable of restraining murder beast
>shoot beast in defense of another
>watch tears and screeching from pitmommy
>doing gods work
>warm feeling in your heart

Attached: Dcjz3v4XcAI5NBQ.jpg large.jpg (603x670, 35K)

She fucks dogs.

Chicks with tattoos tend to just have more energy in bed, they’re never boring. Nothing’s worse than some dumb cunt just sitting there taking dick and making stupid faces.

that's because they practice a lot

>he lets women on top
May as well just be gay at this point user.

To each their own, but I personally avoid women with any tattoos.

Attached: doge nope.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Yes, yes she should.

Tattoos are not a sign of anything but attention whoring, degeneracy and vileness.

Attached: NeverTakeTheBluePill.png (393x397, 69K)

Sleeve tats on women are bad news man. My wife wanted one when we met. All I think when I see tats on girls is that they're desperately trying to achieve some image. On guys, it's the same thing, but it's a different kind of desperation. I had a dream that I got a sleeve tat - some japanese koi fish and waves - All I could think was "why the fuck did I do this?" and I kept looking down at my arm and thinking "This means nothing to me, and it just looks fucking retarded."

I think people get wrapped up in shitty social circles in their young lives. Getting into the bar scene, for instance, can lead women down this path. They start to see themselves as a bar person, and start adopting the trashy/edgy look and embracing the degeneracy. If a woman has gone this far down that road, you may as well just stay away. Tats like that say "I've taken 100 dicks or more".

Stop it

You are insane

checked and /thread.

Especially when they are on women.

Its like they joined team whore slut.

double checked, /thread oh and sage.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

When it's that fresh? Probably.

^this

A tattoo will never keep me from cumming in a woman.ever

Attached: 1525782347552.jpg (780x415, 42K)