I am literally an Amerimutt. My mother is a black Brazilian and my father is white with Scots-Irish heritage...

I am literally an Amerimutt. My mother is a black Brazilian and my father is white with Scots-Irish heritage. I'm also quarter Italian and 20% African. Speaking from experience, race mixing almost never makes beautiful children. It creates self-loathing half-breeds without a core identity. Being a kinky-haired manlet when your parents are attractive for their age doesn't help either.

Pic very related

Attached: 1510001667077.png (554x742, 167K)

>mixing almost never makes beautiful children

Well it's because you're kind of going against nature. You have these two populations that didn't interact with each other for thousands of years breeding because of the whims of modernity. Of course 9 times out of 10 it's going to look like shit. I'd probably just become a monk if I were you.

Don't take the memes too seriously user. Be proud of your heritage. No matter what it is. The Amerimutt thing is more about waking up white people than it is about making halfbreeds feel bad

I have to say that you hardly look black at all

Arm with timestamp

What time is you flight back to africa? I'll call the uber.

That is true. Most people often guess my ethnicity to be Mexican or Kurdish.

Post pic

own it and fuck a white qt

Fellow 56%er here. We need to recognize that it was the eternal Jew who caused our creation. If we wipe them out, work hard, and mix with low class whites, we will eventually bleach ourselves.

White qts don't fuck short, weird looking, mixed race guys. Unless he happens to be rich or famous or something.

show mutt benis

If it makes you feel better user, all four of my grandparents were born in europe and moved to the US, plus I got 100% on my 52%andme, and I still look like a mutt. I have black hair and dark brown eyes. I bet if people looked at a picture of me they'd instantly assume I had hispanic heritage. My point is some people just get the shitty end of the stick in terms of genetics. Don't beat yourself up over something you can't control and don't let Jow Forums memes make you feel bad.

Attached: 1518640508397.jpg (1024x751, 164K)

so you're a nigger. end of discussion. you mix shit with water it's still shit. you mix shit water with more water it's still shit.

you're a nigger user whatever else you are doesn't matter

Don't be a "race traitor", honestly the worse thing you could do. Don't let a white man hold that over you for your own pride at the least

return to Brazil or South America. That's the mutt's homeland.

So you are a mulatto. Literally kill your self.

I think it's very honorable of you two to not go the whole "I'm black, fuck whitey" route. Because you could easily do that and it would probably work out pretty well for you in this day and age. It's hard to face up to the grim reality of the situation and admit to yourself that to be black is really not something to be proud of right now. Don't take the memes seriously. There's a lot of cool half breeds out there. Just focus on being the best person you can be. It's not like you had a choice in the matter

Sorry about your situation OP. Best you can do for the world is not reproduce, maybe adopt instead, to do even better, you can speak about the perils of race-mixing. God bless.

>t. mulatto

Being a fucking mestizo is not better

Tell people your feelings ffs. People need to THINK about the kind of kids they're bringing into the world..I promise that your feelings aren't unique, every mixed race person I know suffers in some way. It has to stop.

there are no Argentinian mulattos, all the niggers and their kids were either killed or threw away to others countries.

True, mestizos behave like niggers too.

Attached: 1507137026350.jpg (628x676, 41K)

Yikes. Looks like your parents were hedonists.

Is there any regions in argentina where whites are majority. can't find info about that. Would like to visit

if you descend from shitalians or spics you are not white

>Speaking from experience, race mixing almost never makes beautiful children.
Maybe 'beauty' skips a generation or two. Maybe your offspring will be beautiful.

Sucks to be you, though my huehuehue friend

You're literally an Amerindian Spaniard mongrel lol

Attached: 1491352011694.jpg (746x645, 59K)

Yes it is. At least they're not niggers.

This. Im sure you're beautiful people on the inside or whatever but you wont want to be here when whites finally get pissed off about how things are. Just be another brazilian HUE monkey and we can return to the bants same as usual

Attached: 1525749171396.jpg (392x501, 55K)

yes, small towns in the south / center of the country.

Those places are small towns were they have to actually work and pay their life expenses. Mestizos hates this, they are trash people.
>Muh everything needs to be free
>you own me just for being me
god i hate them, If you don't give them money they try to attack you.

>Would like to visit
DO NOT VISIT ARGENTINA, IT'S HORRIBLE AND EXTREMELY SUPER EXPENSIVE.
A "5 STAR HOTEL IN ARGENTINA" IS A "-2 STAR IN OTHER COUNTRY".
My country is a horrible country full of horrible people, save yourself time and go to Europe or Brazil( south/center Brazil - paradise beaches).

nah, i am decedent from Spain, Poland and Germany. They fled from the wars.
>if you descend from shitalians or spics you are not white
you are descendant from anglos, anglos are not white and they are into incest.

>you are not white!
picture related.

Attached: 56.png (420x420, 11K)

Attached: 1421534019991.jpg (960x539, 100K)

Attached: what part of stay down did you not understand.gif (212x235, 1.2M)

Thanks for the answer although not what I was expecting. Your country cant be worse than mexuco right? I will probably visit Patagonia one day anyways.

With all this larping you may as well put /x/ and Jow Forums together, they definitely share the same userbase

Attached: 936322F7-F39D-4049-BDFB-3C386C7CA81D.jpg (304x374, 61K)