Asians are born with blue spots covering their back and dry earwax

wtf why didn't anyone warn me about this before I fell for the asian waifu meme and married a gook?! Now I have a hapa child that's covered in blue spots and has lizard earwax

Attached: MongolianSpots.jpg (400x400, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot
youtu.be/a7zoJM7FlOc
youtu.be/fJh0cUhnM4Q
health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/is-earwax-connected-to-heart-disease
jstor.org/stable/659017?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youll get dry earwax too if you stop eating stuff with cholesterols/fats for a few days it probably has to do with their diets

Nah, its a genetic thing from the past environments.

>y-y-youll get dry earwax too if you stop eating stuff with cholesterols
yeah sure, faggot. My earwax has never looked like snake sheddings

Attached: 4b434f05-3f7a-4ceb-a74d-e2b6c2ac10ff.jpg (600x400, 51K)

wtf man

Wtf

Wait thats earwax?
I thought my ears just had dandruff or some shit this whole time.

This is the shit the asian waifu fetishists won't tell you about
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_spot

Attached: img0081.jpg (550x470, 26K)

Asians used to have blonde hair, red hair, and blue eyes as potential physical traits back for they got GENGHIS'D

>source: asian mummies 'n shit, just google it

>meet your new hapa baby progressive user

Attached: mongolianspot2-14B6AD2DCAB1572A3BA.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

>time to clean your asian brother in law's ears, user

Attached: earwax-health-800x510.jpg (800x510, 68K)

I love these kinds of threads because it show show different people are without really knowing.

Like how nigger barber shops pour some liquid on their hairlines that hurt them whenever they get a trim.

White people don't know about that.

>Like how nigger barber shops pour some liquid on their hairlines that hurt them whenever they get a trim.
wtf? I love barbers now

purely for the pleasure of hurting niggers or is there a legitimate reason?

You mean alcohol because they edge with a razor?

How does that stop dirt and insects?

Probably. Who doesn't use alcohol with a razor, or do you want shitty broken out skin?

This is only since they have not accepted Christ as their savior yet. Satan leaves his mark. Why did you marry a pagan?

Some of us have that too, what about ??

huh, i didnt know that. i guess mine is dry like that because of my native american blood

What's your perfidious plan here Anglo?

Fun fact asians who have dry earwax have no body odor.

Eat the rice, pay the price.

same i always thought it was a normal thing that happened ocassionaly

we warned you about the insectoids, you chose not to listen

Eternal disgusting mutt

Attached: 1523843540701.jpg (480x405, 21K)

Enjoy your abomination. A monument of all your sins.

Attached: 1525584493664.jpg (487x550, 68K)

no I don't

Dry lizard like ear wax, different hip bone arrangement angles, different pubes, different facial muscles. Plus they stank. And they lack basic empathy and creativity. How anyone could have children with a gook is beyond me.

Or so they think, so they walk around smelling of asian piss all the time.

>These spots also appear on 5–10% of babies of full Caucasian descent; Coria del Río in Spain has a high incidence due to the presence of descendants of members of the delegation led by Hasekura Tsunenaga, the first Japanese official envoy to Spain in the early 17th century.[13][17]

Interesting

Those 'asian mummies' were also found with tartan clothing, they were Celts.

Stop beating your newborn user. All it wants is some milk and affection.

My daughter had a tiny blue dot that me and my wife never saw, but the doctor pointed out.

Not a big deal, baby looks white, but I was like damnnnnnnnnnn it. It went away after a couple months, but still. Mongoloid spot.

Finn spots

I knew a guy married to a Vietnamese bitch who used to tell me about her fucked ear wax. I always thought he was just fucking around...damn

i will never understand why people shill for gooks, they are disgusting panfaced dwarves void of human emotion, hell even a nigger can dance and be happy. fuck these people man. fucking mark of THE BEAST

>full Caucasian descent
>Spain
top kek
>dago nipmutts
apex kek

Mongolian/Mediterranean birthmark, I was born with one and I'm white.

And you had no idea about this phenomena before having a child with a gook?
Do your due diligence, guys

>don’t smell and have BO or have wrinkly pink skin

Stay mad whitu bois

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP....

That's because they're gooks themselves Sven, look at the china hate threads and you will see how extensive the chink infestation of the west is.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

that's quite subhuman

>Plus they stank

I thought asians were known for their lack of BO. Just recently there was this half asian guy on my local sports radio station that said he never wore deodorant. other than hippies I can't think of any whites that don't wear some sort of deodorant.

If you have it you are not white
youtu.be/a7zoJM7FlOc
Its crazy to think that a handful of Japanese were in Spain and over 400 years later, babies there are still being born with the mongolian spot. Really makes you think

>it's true

Attached: 1494200269193.jpg (202x159, 6K)

Actual gooks and Japanese are generally not like that, it's SEAsians and Chinese. With the latter it's probably just some, China isn't monoracial.

>That's because they're gooks themselves Sven, look at the china hate threads and you will see how extensive the chink infestation of the west is.
So according to you chink women are trying to give us yellow fever? Because no Asian man would ever encourage white man to date their women.

>ywn be a Japanese ambassador to spain going on a woman banging rampage that will leave sequels for centuries

Seen these on American black babes

Ew what the fuck is that shit?

>.t anti hapa psyop
You can't spell happy without hapa. Asian and white is the only acceptable racemixing, as long as it's scope is limited.

>chink women are trying to give us yellow fever?
Dats rite, even asian "men".

Attached: asian menace.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

Even though those are rats they're still mammals and doing this to any kind of mammal is absolutely disgusting.
Hate asians.

Attached: 1484853163810.jpg (272x393, 17K)

>I fell for the asian waifu meme and married a gook

Good, goyim, good. Keep race mixing.

Attached: covetousjew.jpg (300x258, 19K)

Don't know anything about the blue spots but dry earwax isn't a bad thing. Very common for asians to have dry ear wax in fact.

Also people who have dry ear wax tend to not smell as bad for some reason. That's why deodorant isn't as common in asian countries. And as an added bonus not only do their pits not stink their crotches also don't smell. Notice how even right after you take a shower your crotch goes right back to smelling like crotch? Yeah many asians don't have that issue so I'd say that's a big plus.

Those disappear after 2 years old, called mongolian spot.

Normal on mixed babies.

t. Brazilian neonatologist

All mutt babies have the subhuman spot
I wonder if the Nazis even knew about this
youtu.be/fJh0cUhnM4Q

Attached: Genghis.jpg (948x720, 83K)

Having no body odor is actually a bad thing. They smell like what they eat (fish) and other strong smelling foods. Not pleasant.

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/is-earwax-connected-to-heart-disease

They use alcohol, but they also use this weird yellow stuff that burns them real bad. I don't know what the hell it is.

>Asians are born with blue spots covering their back
ayy

Attached: a33.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Lol whites don't break out like that, if you do you might want to ask your mom who's your real dad. In the Army was the first time I noticed just how different blacks are. So many had shaving profiles in garrison because their skin couldn't handle shaving, they'd get irritated with bumps and shit it was gross. Looked almost like severe acne but matched their skin tone.

Many claimed that's a shemale

>Mutts are literally market by God
This is amazing

Attached: 1521237150661.jpg (416x400, 54K)

Iodine

A recessive trait

can you read? wtf is wrong with you. what is the average IQ in sweden, asking for a friend.

pretty sure it's lye you're thinking of

Little guy finally hatched!

Attached: OP.png (500x600, 257K)

Blacks put so many caustic and toxic chemicals on their wool to make it look like human hair it's pretty futile to try to guess which one he saw.

It's a big plus if you're into traps. Asian males make good twinks.

They are Cylons

Why are you so triggered?

He's a mutt

My mom literally thought my wife was beating my half-Japanese baby after she was born.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>I'm white

Attached: pokemon mutt 56 %.jpg (1024x508, 83K)

BASED
jstor.org/stable/659017?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Attached: download.gif (760x1133, 49K)

dry earwax is a recessive trait, they'll get the stinky white people earwax if they're mutts.

cry more faggot, the lesser race subhuman
wh*Toid race is a fucking joke that had been always less developed than us until the industrial revolution
jealousy is what make you so angry and crazy over us, little lesser race subhuamn
unironically kys
whenever i see some fucking wh*Toids in my sight i just cannot help but punch in their face internally as they're so fucking disgusting

be afraid
the demise of your era is coming day by day
the wh*Toid era only lusted for about 200 years, sad

Attached: thedifferencebetweenaAsianBullandwhitoids.png (1229x942, 1.22M)

wait so if i didn't have that mark as a baby i'am not a latino mutt??

Attached: Cb2OXNBUcAAHakf.png (476x408, 171K)

every wh*Toids should be exterminated from the planet earth for the world peace

Attached: whitemanchildfighting1.webm (750x422, 2.86M)

Attached: vestigial tail asian infants.jpg (650x431, 34K)

>tfw that look like a dick

Attached: 1524355715061.jpg (254x199, 9K)

this is in part due to asians being oviparous (reproduction via the laying of eggs). this is also responsible for their low birth weights, slight stature, and low degree of sexual dimorphism.

think about it.

Attached: 1523304933788.jpg (720x720, 86K)

you obviously dont know what a Caucasian is

Asian vestigial traits

Attached: vestigial tails in asian infants.jpg (306x400, 44K)

>tail
You're a little baby

Attached: 1516573258850.jpg (402x480, 210K)

He's real!

Attached: dickbutt.jpg (550x369, 19K)

Aryan wax

Attached: Capture.png (434x354, 294K)

dry earwax means lack of alleles g for body odor. they instead have allele a, which means they dont smell.

Forgot pix

Attached: 6DFFFA96-23AD-4C4E-AB41-ACA16DF9B00A.jpg (220x356, 16K)

the fuck is ear wax?

looks*****

>the yawning chasm of buttmad

Your knowledge of history sucks. Your school was bad. seppuku

Wow and I thought my normal earwax was annoying.

Are you talking about that white pasty shit Malcolm X used to straighten his hair in the movie?

its very windy in asia. so the ear wax dries up easily from wind blowing

so if you don't produce too much ear wax it means you are mostly caucasian? or at least not asian/native american?