Anybody else resentful that they weren't molested as a child?

I'd love to have been fucked when I was younger. I could have gotten an early start, had some orgasms and really enjoyed life, but I didn't even discover fapping until 13. If I could've had someone come along and give me their dick, that would have been great. Even getting fingered up the ass would have been fun.

Attached: tumblr_ok3yydZQdZ1v6frh3o3_540.jpg (540x502, 60K)

Molested by my 14yo aunt when I was 7 or 8.
Shit was cash we would watch r rated films and skip to the sex scenes and then recreate the sex scenes. Tbh I have no idea why people bitch out or complain about being molested. Unless its actual rape.

>tfw i unironically like OPs image
where can i find a bf like this?

No, that's fucked. Though I wish I had fucked a woman twice my age at some point. I have never done it and how old that woman has to be is a lot grosser and less likely to happen now than it once was.

They complain because it fucks them up. I'm not calling you a liar when you say it didn't fuck you up but I have seen enough to believe it can go either way.

Right, rape can fuck you up. People telling you over and over that it fucked you up can also fuck you up even if it didn't. It can make you feel dirty, tainted. If you tell someone that they are tainted enough times they will believe it.
I'm not arguing that rape fucks people up I'm arguing that society in general fucks them up by constantly bombarding them with "you were abused even if you liked it" "he was a bad person even if he wasnt" "you are not well in the head now"

In locker rooms around the showers or lockers

Attached: 1478557427311.webm (360x640, 1.56M)

Molested by my dad
Thats a reason. It caused ptsd and I am not gay

yeah but the thing is those are normalfag problems

i dont have the confidence for that. i don't leave my house.

literally my ideal bf body, fucking beautiful. this guy had a tumblr but I'm guessing it got nuked after they banned NSFW shit

You don't sound like you have much in the way of empathy.

That's fine, you were probably raped reason enough to be fucked up. I'm not arguing against that one. I'm arguing that my aunt is not a bad person and that she shouldn't go to jail for it.
When I was 13 I slept with a 23yo. I personally dont believe she is a bad person nore that she should go to jail for letting me plow her.
Same way if it was a dude with a young girl.

I very much do. I dont think you are understanding my point.
Refer to

Good people don't fuck minors, dude. Gets a little more grey when they are minors themselves at the time.

Good people fuck minors.

Yeah nah man see that's what I'm talking about. You dont know the situation or the people and you immediately labeled them as bad. This is exactly what I'm talking about, I'm here telling you from my side of the story the side that got "abused" that it wasnt bad, it didnt fuck me up, that the people were just normal human beings. I'm telling you that its okay and that everything was fine and your response is
"No"
Even tho I literally explained to you that from the abused side it was fine.
This is the problem here.

>your aunt was only 7 years old when you were born
How is that even possible?
Also, it's kinda hot that when you were born, she was thinking about molesting you by the time you became her age.

Attached: Confused Negro.jpg (603x548, 23K)

You don't sound ok. In fact you sound very far from ok. I don't think someone who was abused by bad people is in any position to declare their self ok after being abused. And you certainly shouldn't be speaking for others. This is how you're coping with your abuse and it's not healthy. You've tried to convince yourself that it's no big deal and those people aren't evil, but you know you're telling a lie over and over.

Dont know she was probably born when my grandma was way older.
I'm sure you know everything about me.
I'm a healthy sane individual with a good job, a good family a good wife a home, financially stable and I dont do any sort of drug other than coffe and alcohol.
I was never bombarded with people like you telling me that there is something wrong where there isn't.

All a mask to keep up a front that you're ok. An ok person wouldn't be this defensive

I'm defensive because your way of thinking harms more victims of actual abuse by making them feel tainted and shunned.