Tell me again that fembots/femcels don't exist. I freaking dare you

Tell me again that fembots/femcels don't exist. I freaking dare you.

Attached: big fat moon tears.jpg (640x800, 61K)

I would in a heart beat.

origwoifa

She looks like she's primarily attracted to white men and dates socially awkward losers as long as they are white.

I believe that they are just like incels except they have even higher standards than incels

She'd be cute if she weren't crying

most ugly people get laid
ugly != incel
incel != robot

Bitch just doesn't know how to apply makeup (or buy any, apparently). She's not deformed or anything, and unless her teeth are Gollum-tier, there's nothing here that makes her less than a normie.

All she has to do is comb her hair so it's not fucking all over the place and put on some makeup.

I had an asian girl cry to me a few times. I'm obviously a virgin.

Attached: 1528484237491.jpg (750x600, 111K)

Literally and oreganolly this.

At what point did the incel meme turn into the idea that only deformed monsters living in moms basement can be virgins? lmao. soon even the incels will claim that you have to be mentally retarded to be a virgin, too.

Females can't be incels.
Do you even know what incel means?
Protip: It means that you have had no romantic success DESPITE TRYING
Beta males are so god damned thirsty that it excludes women from being incels by default.

Shit taste. Crying women are the best.
Their eyes get bright, they show emotion, it's a genuine display of appearance make up can't hide... crying girls are the cutest, I just wanna comfort them.

She's not male. As a man, you have to have a car, job, independent lifestyle, good looks, decent fitness level, decent-sized dick, and somewhere to live on your own if you want to bag a thot.
All this chick has to do is put on some makeup, comb her hair, and suppress her autism for 15-30 minutes while waiting for some dude to hit her up in a bar.

I think you're deranged.

>just bee yourself meme
beta males will fuck other men too
>car give sex :^)
i just think its funny that everyone believes all virgins must look like burn victims

She's actually quite cute.

She is cute. r9k has sometimes crazy standards of looks

>beta males will fuck other men too
gay men aren't incels

I want a crying girl to comfort and tell her "everything is going to be okay". Then I will gently rub her back as she cries on my chest and hugs me tightly.

I'd shoot my sticky load in her chong face

Attached: gfdddsss.png (864x840, 992K)

strange. i get this as well