I just found a guy who wants to fuck my boipussy but it turns out hes black...

I just found a guy who wants to fuck my boipussy but it turns out hes black, how do I reject him without sounding racist?

Attached: 246128082013212.png (298x492, 319K)

"sorry I'm just a faggot, I'm no niggerlover."

I feel kind of guilty for being racist

Attached: sketch-1548346191954.png (993x720, 131K)

You should've come up with some other excuse lmao. Either way OP, I'll fuck your boypussy

You don't user. You submit to the undeniable superiority of the BBC like a good sissy whiteboi.

You probably dont live near me
Im not white lol

You're probably right, I live in Florida. Wish I lived in California since there seems to be an abundance of cute boys there

Let me fuck you instead
I'm white as they cum

You're probably right, I live in Florida.
Yeah you are on the other side of the country
>Wish I lived in California since there seems to be an abundance of cute boys there
Its probably just me making most of the posts

No I didn't even know you were from cali, it's just a very gay state so my chances would be better there

That is gay af man
Kill yourself now kike you are the worst acum

True but ive seen many traps from fl post here too
>kike
I dont like black guys tho

What are you if not white? Latino? Are you cute?

>"sorry, niggerfaggots statistically have the highest incidence of HIV"

>anime drawing of a little girl
you reject him by killing yourself, you worthless sack of shit and lard

Are you the guy from yesterday who wanted to give up his masculinity?

Yes and yes1

Post your sweet boipussy on /soc/ boybutt thread

Y-yea how do you recognize my posts

This OP
If I like what I see maybe I can go down to cali and fug your butt

Yeah that came up to mind but I didnt want to be rude

I just remember that people were shocked you weren't a typical white sissy.

Looks like you decided to take the plunge and try getting fucked then?

Yeah but I cant find the right guy to fuck me because im kind of picky and like to be safe

I found another guy besides the black guy but he lives kind of far and doesnt have a plcace of his own

How come you just don't stop being racist? I mean how are black people really so different? They are just people.

Shouldn't be hard to do since you live in cali, have you tried grindr? You'll probably have regular guys in your area, not just gross old men
Just a personal preference some people have

That's a really good attitude though. Take your time. Just because you want to maybe be submissive in the bedroom doesn't mean you have no standards.

You might want to research taking prep if you're going to hook up with guys. Bring everything you need too, from lube and condoms to cute thigh highs. Cute thigh highs are essential.

Sorry, I'm sure you already thought of all that.

Nobody owes you anything, my man.

>they have higher chances of having diseases
>they have higher chances of being violent gangbangers
>they have higher chances of trying to hurt trans people/traps

I want to curbstomp your fat fucking head

Gay sex has a higher chance of std in general. Are girls thaaaaat bad?

You're welcome to fucking try.

I will literally kill you kid, don't test me. I'm a black belt...

Why do you want to murder me with your kung fu?

I think older guys might be better desu since they tend to be more masculine and are more experienced, ill check out grindr tho
>You might want to research taking prep if you're going to hook up with guys. Bring everything you need too, from lube and condoms to cute thigh highs. Cute thigh highs are essential.Sorry, I'm sure you already thought of all that.

Yeah ive thought about that, thanks for the advice tho
Not really but girls dont like crossdressing faggots like me

You keep grooming this kid to get STDs

The experience part is true, although it can be harder to find an older guy that you're into and you're more likely to be weirded out by the sex than with a guy your age

So I could have the satisfaction of killing you with my bare hands

Poor guy lol he just wanted to bussanut in your boipussy

>You keep grooming this kid to get STDs
I wont get any STDs and ill probably stay a virgin until I get into an actual relationship, because most guys get annoyed when I asked them for proof they are std free

I never imagine myself having sex with guys my age
Im a horrible person huh?

Nah man, Im trying to tell him to be safe. Get your eyes checked.

Huh, well just keep it in mind if you don't enjoy older men, just speaking from my personal experience

What should I have saidd

Tell him you can't fuck him because you're scared of his BBC tearing you open.
Or just tell him you're not interested, is that fucking simple you faggot

omg it's you again.

Guys I think we need to come up with a special name for OP since it seems they will be a regular.

I was thinking fencetrap, because of that thread yesterday where they seemed to be on the fence as to whether or not they wanted to try and be a regular guy or go full sissy. Fencetrap.

No, that's /soc/ or reddit tier attentionwhoring.

Good on you, OP. I've been in this trap game for 4 years now, and I still won't let blacks touch me. It's not worth the risks. Never lower your standards or give into cringe bbc posters.

So do you like BMW (Big Mexican Wieners) or do you want to get TRUMPED by a white guy?

Both, I just dont like black guys