How do I prevent my gf from constantly thinking about suicide and cutting herself...

How do I prevent my gf from constantly thinking about suicide and cutting herself? Shrinks are no use and meds only work in part.

Attached: bmoap2fzuvs01.jpg (901x1200, 100K)

mmm...what kinda things do y'all do with each other? sensory-motor activities like biking or sports together help elevate her mood. what's marring her?

my wife chino is so cute

marry her

user, does she realize it's a problem and does she want to change?

Kill her before she can do it herself

She does.

what meds is she on?

Attached: 1517977280474 (1).jpg (1280x1536, 298K)

Lamotrigine and quetiapine at the moment

my wife Yuri is so cute!

Attached: 1521995608070.png (904x951, 397K)

so i guess she's epileptic and has bipolarism? smoke a blunt together, make her pop a couple xannies and she'll be chill as hell

(jk bout the xans, that shit makes u rly dependand)

Attached: yurisocute.jpg (637x358, 58K)

Fuck her better

Attached: 1521213486270.jpg (243x243, 15K)

She cuts herself because every time she does it she obtains lots of attention from you, and it makes her feel protected, appreciated and feel good. Many girls do this because it's the only way they know how to attract male attention, through the pity mechanism. Self cuts are always a scream for attention and or help.

That is a description of the most probable cause, now I can't tell you specifically how to help her in your case, but you should always go along the lines of making her feel safe and not lonely without needing to cut herself so people will come to her.

Now, just in case you didn't understand, I'm not saying girls cut themselves CONSCIOUSLY to attract attention, at least not the saner ones. It is a sub conscious mechanism and you should act in a way that she gets the sub-conscious message: cutting herself is not the way to get you to see her.

I may have been incorrect regarding your specific case because you didn't give much information but this applies generally to most of the girls that do self harm by cutting themselves.

Psychiatric meds are known to make everything worse in the long term. My chief advice would be that go to a real doctor (none of these social security hacks) and get her in a program to gradually quit the meds. Psych meds are nothing more than extremely addictive and brain damaging drugs that will eventually ruin your life.

I would urge you to do this soon. As years pass this is only going to get worse and you will regret not having done it before.

Attached: 36f16d402955d4ec2b16f5ac15f2222c.jpg (1327x1069, 1.1M)

>It is a sub conscious mechanism and you should act in a way that she gets the sub-conscious message: cutting herself is not the way to get you to see her.
spain-kun couldn't have said it better here

Also, though the whole thinking about suicide thing is a problem,
is cutting in and of itself that much of a problem?
People sometimes need outlets, pain is one of them.

It's really a long term problem but can cause acute problems as well; such as requiring stitches, potential blood loss, infection or cutting through a nerve. Most of those can be avoided by not being stupid about it but long term problems are more prevalent in my opinion. In my case there were a few; constant crude bandaging caused skin on the outside of my arm to erode, completely lost feeling on the insides of my arms due to the skin being almost entirely replaced with ugly (and still very visible to this day) scar tissue, it will never fade completely.
It can also be a time sink if you do it a lot and if you dont take care with proper bandaging you can easily stain your clothes and whatever else due to cuts splitting and such. It's not really a good use of anyone's time desu.

If she quits the meds she's going to use drugs.

Good

ur making no one laugh u underage edgy fuck

lol, dump her loser

Fuck you I wanted to make a new thread but you had to bump this one at the bottom. Fucking sage next time.

Does she do this?

Attached: 1506427421949.jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

Make me, nerd

Attached: 1469463777752.jpg (320x272, 68K)

Yes

holy FUCK

Attached: AWOOGA AWOOGA.gif (367x265, 565K)

Bad leaf

threaten to kill yourself if she doesn't stop trying to kill herself

Does she smoke weed? That could help her ease of shit while not running the risk of also being addictive.

She does but ends up fucking up often.

Tell her Donald Trump is on a mission from God and he will save the world.

Pretty depressing situation in general. I would continue the search for a good doctor, I understand how useless the mental health care system is (got some first hand experience there) but it's still your best out. I can see how the drugs can be an issue but if they're keeping her off crack it probably helps.

Meh, not my problem.

Is she religious? Make her religious.

Try doing anal sex

Not really. She threw out a lot once and had other shitty things happening because of drugs.

Break up

Tell her to become your sex slave and have abusive non consensual sex with her. By raping and making her your sex toy you are giving her a purpose in life.