/britfeel/

don't let the thread derailing scum get you down just filter and ignore editon

Attached: britwave.jpg (2340x1705, 1.97M)

Apu nonces don't you dare come into this thread

Might be stuffed

So, tell me about what's going on in your life right now user?

Attached: 7d7acabc-c7f1-4748-aaed-b5c008bca7211x.jpg (803x536, 68K)

Decided it's time to finally replace my ancient car today after browsing Autotrader for weeks. I even managed to narrow it down to two models and set myself a budget. Now I'm wondering if I really want to have all that money tied up in a car and maybe finance would be better instead. Don't want to have no ready money available in case Brexit fucks my life up and I lose my job.

Fucking normie problems man, I just want to watch go back to drinking whilst watching comfy tv and playing vidya

Those nails seem far too long for a professional woman

love a nice willy i do

Nothing if you are asking you nosy bitch.

i duno, shes holding a blue leach in her hand

you dont seem happy lad, whats bothering you

what a wooly woofter

Attached: 1442712271480.jpg (1280x960, 250K)

do you need a car or would a scooter do, they're much cheaper

Where's the user who was posting /comfy/ threads in here the other day?

Are you questioning my credentials due to my appearance user?
I'm just here to help user, I've heard that this is the most psychologically disturbed general on Jow Forums.

Attached: 201d470e-3ad8-4382-9377-c36717721d791x.jpg (803x536, 72K)

Funny how you can spot a paedophile from how they post on here. Looking at you Help_Helper and Sagiri.

You know those people that everyone seems to like except you? I reckon nobody really likes them but everyone's putting it on because they don't want to admit to being the only one.
Imagine that, having every friendship be based on a lie and not even knowing about it and all it takes is one person to crash it all down

Attached: thethinker.jpg (336x441, 11K)

>So, tell me about what's going on in your life right now user?
Sent my nephew to get some spicy chips from the chinky which are fucking amazing while I cook tendies and turkey dinosaurs then I will get high and watch anime

hbu?

Attached: 1546687565525.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

As if a therapist could help me.

fuck off child abuser

What's the plan for this weekend then lids? I'm going away with family for a few days.

So if sulk user posts as help helper you'll know it's not me

Attached: Help helper 261.png (868x958, 258K)

>people that everyone seems to like except you
I've been in this position and in the end have to conclude I'm just being a bitter dickhead

There's two and he's at work

nothing much, i want to move out so i got a credit card im going to use to build a good credit rating, as you can tell i have a fascinating life

The apu nonces are the child abusers you fucking numbskull twat

Is that a new apu? Dont have any big plans desu. Where you off to?

>What's the plan for this weekend then lids?
Going to learn how to use gimp and then make some oc

Which posts are you on about?

Yeah, I do really, it's 20 miles each way to/from work and half of it's 70mph dual carriageway. Think I'm going to stick with paying cash, even if financing a new car seems attractive I don't really want to be paying interest when I don't have to. It's not like my savings are earning any real interest anyway.

Mummy wants to buy me a cat, I think she realises I don't have friends so is giving me a cat fren if I end up not going to Japan.

Attached: CatFren.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

jelly of the lad who had work experience at legoland, i had a poorly organised fortnight at M&S and basically stopped going in 3 days before it was over

this apu is a depressingly accurate depiction of my life minus the norfs hunting me

Attached: sad apu and norfs.jpg (1540x1448, 639K)

I've had enough malarkey,
I've got a mate and he knows karate
He's got a mate and he's in the army
Walk through the door close down the party

Attached: petebas.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

they link other good comfy threads from across Jow Forums

>What's the plan for this weekend then lids?
Eat, sleep, work, skive as much as I can.

Attached: Akari - 13 years old.jpg (800x924, 126K)

Popped into Burger King for an early dinner after work.
5.99 on the app for a whopper chicken royale chips and drink. seems a good deal for a fatty.
Guy I used to work with at Wetherspoons is now assistant manager there. Gives me staff discount.
Pay 2.99 for a meal fit for a burger king.
Asian girl at bus stop. plain qt. She gets on the same bus as me. Pays for a ticket to the same stop as me.

Life is good.

so you have created your filenames to create a name for yourself then. aren't you a trip on another board as well?

lucky boy, treat kitty well

Do you like fishing pal?

Which strain are you using user? Are you not worried about the possible side effect of paranoia that can come with long term canabis use.
Try me

Attached: 3f3cb274-27a5-4dd1-8e20-b3a32bb795ae1x.jpg (803x536, 69K)

>depressingly accurate depiction of my life
Cut down on the McDonald's

>left my nightshift retail job(new bosses are untrustworthy pieces of shit) that I could wear an earpiece in to listen to stuff, be autistic and work mindlessly and use my phone while hidden or when managers are out
>went into a call centre instead
>non stop 5 minute calls that are so easy which means you just keep talking and dont have to pause to analyze or check up info, literally just keep yapping
>no phones or magazines or papers cause you process some payments, instantly get sacked
>i need to stay at least 3 months or else new employers are gonna take a fucking dump on me and ask why i keep leaving jobs so soon

lads... i made a huge fucking mistake, a HUGE fucking mistake.

Attached: aggresive retsuko.jpg (825x464, 97K)

Sounds good lad. Glad to hear things are going well for you

Attached: 1539772099163.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Getting annoyed now lads. Where the FUCK is madeleine mccann

It's on a retractable lead like doggos have and its too alert to be stuffed, you see how its shoulders are a bit hunched up? Birds do that when they're paying attention. I bet it makes an interesting pet.

Fuck off yellow fever lid

#4 in the UK Twitter trends, that's where

i wish i was this content with life. do you work? hows the family?

had a weird dream last night where I made a meme video about some video game that doesn't exist

went to bed in the dream, then woke back up the next day and found that it got 6 million views while I was asleep kek

was proper chuffed when I turned advertising bux on and got 700 quid

I'm texting this girl and have plans to meet up with her next week when she's free. She likes me but is a bit non communicative. I sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall, and she gives short replies.

But then, if I send her a snapchat, she always heart reacts and gives me compliments about my looks or what I'm wearing. Confusing mixed signals? maybe.
She's also the one going to more effort for us to meet up, because she's traveling on the train from Sussex up to london for it. Also, when we made plans for it, she said she'd better stay for a nice amount of time otherwise the journey wouldn't be worth it. To me this is a very good sign as shes saying shed like to spend time with me.

Your thoughts doc?

Probably, I haven't since I was a child. I fished in WoW though, fished up some mounts.

Will do, but that's if I get a job since that's the only reason I'd not go to Japan

Attached: 1540162173028.png (885x692, 611K)

She's in your heart user.

Only way to save her is to cut it out! SHES SCREAMING user, CANT YOU HEAR HERE. EACH BEAT IS HER TRYING TO ESCAPE!

i had 2 double bacon cheeseburgers a big mac fries and a large coke today, made me feel good for a bit but i am getting fat, i'll see if i can cut down

>Which strain are you using user?
lol this isn't America or the darkweb you get whats on offer or thats it on the streets matey.

*shits on you long chair and leaves room*

Attached: 1526003049245.png (657x527, 35K)

Cash is better than finance lad, you don't want to be losing a chunk every month if you can help it.

8 part documentary on Madeline McCann is coming to Netflix. Pass it on.

Podesta brothers have her
Want to go on a anons fishing trip?

Attached: podesta and bro did it.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Pass it on.
pass on it

maddy mccann abducted by netflix ceo pass it on

>8 part documentary
you could cover the history of entire nations in that many

Yeah I saved it yesterday.
Blackpool

I've been using the Help helper filenames since I first started saving them from Krautchan's Jow Forums board (RIP). I give all my pics specific filenames.

Attached: Help helper 262.png (539x575, 145K)

>>Pass it on.
>pass on it
pass it on

>my old raid buddy has just moved into his first house with his fiance

Always figured he'd be a virgin forever. Typical gamer who spent his evenings playing World of Warcraft and his days working admin in a Matalan store.
Genuinely a bit miffed.

Cant wait to get home after my days toil and roll a big old spliff lads

>the Podesta brothers literally travelled halfway round the world to personally kidnap a child
they'd just pay some lackey to nab one from a trailer park

Fill me boi-cunt with your cummies

Maybe lad, are you blonde and petite?

>implying all weed in the UK isn't grown in a basement in Norwich

Wish I had some weed now ffs

Maybe you're on about me? although they aren't all comfy, here's 2 threads I read through earlier.

nosy retail workers living with scruffs

Attached: 1540536958043.gif (992x900, 411K)

Well he's not working in Matalan any more so he needed something else to do didn't he

Imma skinny boi with thick black hair

finishing off the last of the christmas shortbread biccies, none for you lads haha

>>>Pass it on.
>>pass on it
>pass it on
ok richplanet tv

Want twos on this zoot mate?

Phwoar nice trips lad, kek wills it you will get fit

it's alright mate I'm nearly 30 and a virgin so you can compare yourself favourably to me

Why must you hurt me in this way...?
Origoooooo

Attached: 1548244927616.jpg (808x805, 152K)

I like your posts lad, you did the cemetery and programming ones yesterday and they were great thank you.

yes please mate I'll even go to the shop and get some snakcs

Attached: pls giv.jpg (360x360, 22K)

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SHORTBREAD YA DICKHEAD

Attached: CF67F947-124B-44C8-849B-54299285A95F.png (1618x900, 213K)

>mentions kek
>gets dubs
whoa

>I don't have friends!!! such a robot guys!!!!
>But don't mention all my ex-girlfriends and tinder matches haha!!! us robots!

They like the thrill of the chase lad they 're also satanist which requires them to do the deed itself otherwise the sacrifice meant nothing.

Podesta loves cheese pizza and his brother got some major democract pedo off scott free

She's obviously interested or else she wouldn't be travelling that distance. Some people just reply with short form text in the modern age doesnt mean she isn't interested. Longer messages may naturally occur as the relationship progresses and you talk more about feels.
Ive smoked sour diesel, ghost train haze and I know Im normally getting lemon haze. You probably dont even know if your getting indica or sativa.
*Diagnoses you with Coprophilia and sends you to rot in the looney bin*

>got a whole year until I end up like this loser

heh

Where can I buy fucking crab legs jesus

going to brave the supermarket. was going to wait a few hours but i'll get it done now so it doesn't disturb the comfy later

alreet cola spread your cheeks babe

Ffs. Just caught Help_Helper and Sagiri posting on /cgl/. They were looking for advice on how to cosplay as creepers at minecon 2019, said they want to "explode" in the minecon attendees faces.

anyone noticed this threads comfier when the trips arent here. thought it was just me

Attached: file.png (301x276, 96K)

No need lad, cupboards well stocked with munch. Here have a bit

Attached: 92EE3E21-2B6A-4757-999D-755DE2720A6E.jpg (276x183, 9K)

shit forgot image

OG Kush

Attached: bcedce19-bc22-4617-b8b2-b48249a856271x.jpg (803x536, 68K)

>You probably dont even know if your getting indica or sativa.
Sativa but I wish it was Indica

Dont say it too loud dickhead, they could be listening

fuck off lady you don't get inside my head

Thanks lad you're a diamond

Attached: arnold-marijuana.jpg (1200x1016, 91K)

Funny that desu. Even other "robots" having at least a couple of friends, ex gfs, current gfs, being confident enough to get out there on tinder, being nonvirgins, ungrateful they are and they get mad when you call them out on it. I am truly fucked.

Attached: 1520451742877.jpg (500x484, 79K)

No shit lad, a while back they all fucked off to 8ch because one got doxxed and the threads were great for like a week.

Thank you for the invite. I won't meet anyone from here other than Shippy though. I'm too afraid of people knowing who I actually am, I have a pretty unique first name so it'd be easy to find me.

I never say "my ex", I just say "a girl I used to know" or "a girl I knew at uni".

I think it makes me look like a virgin, but I don't know how to bring up an ex without looking like you're bragging about having had girlfriends.