Fuck this meme...

Fuck this meme. I had to become a professor of social science and neurological engineering at the university of Oxford just to try and solve it. After years of study I conclude the ancient algorithm reads the following...

"Sending the album that sun killer clown all."

Attached: 1399503416021.jpg (1119x1102, 195K)

nice numbero pal
yes this is op czeching

Would you rather Latvia or Estonia?

Last word is obviously 'it', dr.

Not smart enough to figure out the first line but after the album cover it says
>that (star)(Ted) (It) all

Post the ??? started it all

pillarbox the vinyl that hydrogen ball Theodore Robert Cowell Tim curry all

x the x that star-ted it all at first glance

I thought this too. I originally thought it said
>Post the young Americans that started it all
Which I can only assume would be the picture of the smug kid with the maga hat on, but that seems cryptic and unnecessary. The album is titled Young Americans though.

i bond burgered your sister last night op

"Posting the _____ that started it all"

post the album that star-ted it all, so maybe the point is to post the first album that really clicked with you

Yeah but why would they pick that random Bowie album for that, it could be something more generic.

I'm not sure if this thread is ironic or filled with newfriends, but it's

"posting the classic that started it all"

well it's already kind of cryptic, and representing an album in an image that isn't an album is kind of hard

Is this some shitty /mu/ meme then?

I frequent /mu/ and never seen this one

Maybe, although I think these things are s4s memes. Besides, it is a classic, although it's not something most people would infer.

you're not wrong but is there something else that it could be instead of classic?

Attached: 9821.png (550x535, 246K)

>classic
Is Young Americans a classic though?
It sure gave Bowie a foothold in America

This "meme" was created by an r9k poster a few years ago. It spread to s4s where another poster created an algorithm script mixing hundreds of words and images and all started with pic related

Attached: haraldurjonhanneson.jpg (600x604, 32K)