Free (you)'s

I will reply to everyone :)

>tell me about you, who you are?
>fav anime girl or even if you do a Waifu?
>are you mentally ill?

Attached: #0060.jpg (2002x3000, 1002K)

gimmie a free you

Should I move across the country to pursue a girl.

Backstory:
>friend from hometown moves across country for job
>comes back and visits me for new years and brings along his girlfriend and two others people
>one of the people is cute girl
>spend whole week with them on a roadtrip
>they go back east
>girl texts me everyday and says she wants to move to my hometown in the future
>friend wants me to move in with him across country

Is this my chance?

Attached: 150a08b6e4667f1b7f49d3018a5d858a--france-gall-hair-st.jpg (366x500, 35K)

>Is this my chance?
do it user.
do it.
regret hurts more than reject

Attached: #0006.jpg (1877x2662, 466K)

I am a thrash of a human being. worthless, pathetic and alone. I hate everything and everyone, but I hate myself more than enything.
I am scared of people and getting outside of home is difficult and scary.

thanks to depression and anxiety everyday feels like hell and I just want out of this suffering...
>do you have a waifu?
my waifu is the only positive thing there is to me.
I love marisa (the one from touhou) and I like to pretend she's by my side during the day and during the night when I can't sleep

Attached: 3595_m8S0CsQm.png (600x600, 166K)

(you)
here you go user ouchie

Attached: cute animal alpaca.jpg (576x768, 76K)

I am a philosophical genius who has plenty of money and doesn't need to work.
Mai waifu is Shinobu.
Nope.

I`m 2 years locked in my house, i am bipolar and have schizophrenia, every single second on my day im suffering and i have have breakdowns almost every day. I don`t have money to buy the proper medication. My stomach hurts every single hour of the day and i vomit at least 2 times per day, cause of extreme stress. Today i almost killed my dog because i tought he was going to kill me. Im totally desperate and is almost 3 years since i talked to another human, and is the second time im posting here.

Sorry for my bad english, i never had money to pay a english teacher so i learned english trough internet

Depressed af, but I'm trying to be a better human being regardless. Eating more healthy, run,.. Not a virgin but it's been 5 years so I feel like one. On tinder for a year on&off, no luck yet. Have a chill IT work.
>are you mentally ill?
I guess not, just super depressed.

>Makise Kurisu is my waifu. Smart and modest.

Attached: 1545655574612.jpg (1000x748, 539K)

I'm a piece of shit and it ain't hard to fuckin to tell

Don't have one. Never got into this weird gay shit.

Probably. Aren't we all. Fuck this planet.

You have two options:
end it all/rot in that apartment
or seek help. Nothing wrong with admitting that you can't help yourself. Just say fuck it and do it.
Remember there are people paid to help others more importantly they want to. True angels. I hope you find a courage, user!

Attached: 1540902132955.gif (512x288, 471K)

Fembot
I like Homura and magical girls
I have adhd depresssiom and asperger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

hey user OP. yes mentally ill. been on a week long pissup on booze and i literally am dying hahah. i dont even care at this point.
my waifu is cara i love her with all my heart.

Attached: 8h1hhh1.gif (245x145, 941K)

Whoever replies to this post is a colossal faggot

I love my girlfriend, I plan on marrying her next month.
Its only been 6 years. Is she cute? Do you think she will cheat on me?

Attached: Google search Asian girl.jpg (750x1334, 147K)

just sayin' much love cos i know fembots get it rough here, i know sometimes the guys are dick but i loyes ya. tc

Attached: 123444aadfaf.jpg (384x600, 60K)

6 months I meant

I go to a psychiatrist every month since 2010, and every month he tells me that i need to use some medications, but even using that medications i get worse and worse, i tried changing psychiatrist but its the same thing. I tried making friends but they always get too scaried or i get too scaried of them. Believe me, i tried almost everything(i will never try suicide).

Yeah, I'd never go suicide either, tho I kinda look forward to death.
Well I can't give you educated advice but to me it looks like you need to gtfo of that house. Maybe start running, or walks in nature.

I currently live in a mental hospital. We have Internet here.

you sound really sweet.
I hope you find happiness in life.
Thinking of Waifu is nice, I do that also.

you sound like someone I would not like.
hey im a shut in as well.
if you want to chat to someone, make a discord and add me.
mouse#7338
im sorry that your fucked in the head, its not fun.
>Not a virgin but it's been 5 years so I feel like one
been 6+ years and people still sperg at me for having sex a few times.
being depressed is mentally ill.
>I'm a piece of shit and it ain't hard to fuckin to tell
>Don't have one. Never got into this weird gay shit.
>Probably. Aren't we all. Fuck this planet.
you sound mad and suicidal :(
do you liek the smiths.

>Fembot
>I like Homura and magical girls
>I have adhd depresssiom and asperger
you are the tranny fag who posted in that other thread.
transfaggots are not fembot
>been on a week long pissup on booze and i literally am dying hahah.
stop drinking bro or calm down, I went 6 months drunk all the time and i spewed up blood.
big gay here, (you)
fuck off my board
>just sayin' much love cos i know fembots get it rough here, i know sometimes the guys are dick but i loyes ya. tc
yes they do but most fembots are cancer or just super fucking autistic like fuck me.

Attached: #0427.jpg (2048x3068, 1.49M)

Im just your average loser
I like yui and megumin
3 that I know of, all of them fuck with social skills

Attached: 154414261968.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>you sound like someone I would not like.
I do not know how you can feel so confident about that so quickly, but to each their own.

What are those 3 out of curiosity?

Attached: 1547678395104.gif (540x619, 1.02M)

>> recent college graduate, accepted a job 1/3 of the way across the U.S. which i start the first week of February
>> Rin has been my waifu since I got into anime just over 3 years ago
>> I have extremely bad depression and struggle to find any reason to live

Attached: bc351e60feb1c48fdbc7e10044d051e00c2deb3b.jpg (900x1210, 315K)

I'm a university student currently studying biotech. Things are going well despite the fact that I can't be arsed to learn a single damn thing.
Also I only attend classes 2 or 3 times a week so it almost feels like I'm living the NEET life.

I'm absolutely in love with Purple Heart and I'm having a hard time talking myself out of getting a daki.
What about you, OP? Who's your waifu?

I'm probably on the spectrum but I'm not wasting money to go to the doctor for confirmation bias.

Attached: 1522689385482.jpg (1020x1200, 368K)

>I like yui and megumin
>pic related
my entire room is covered in her posters
>I do not know how you can feel so confident about that so quickly, but to each their own.
I am very good at reading people through text.
>>> I have extremely bad depression and struggle to find any reason to live
I enjoy the misery
>I'm having a hard time talking myself out of getting a daki.
get one its a great sleep aid.
you wont sleep the same again.
my waifu is megumin

Attached: JPEG_20181219_233636.jpg (1920x2560, 1.14M)

GET
THE FUCK
OUT
Staying in that environment 24/7 will only serve to further degrade your mental health.
Start looking out the window more. Stare at the night sky. Once you're comfortable with how the world looks from the comfort of your own cave it's time to go outside. Go out for a walk at night. Nothing too long, just a couple of minutes. Keep it up until you become accustomed to it, the start going out during the day.
It's very important that you go out during the day. All that bullshit before is just so you won't have a heart attack when you go out.
The blue sky is better than any handful of pills or doctors. There's something about it that alleviates your mental issues. Bonus points if you have some nature to go with that nice sky.

1. College student studying shit that I've lost my passion for.
2. Don't have one.
3. I'm an autistic fuckwit if that helps

You didn't give me a (you) you son of a bitch!

>3. I'm an autistic fuckwit if that helps
we all are here man.
>You didn't give me a (you) you son of a bitch!
I posted right after you did mean mean poster

Well then, I guess I am mentally ill. :)
Yeah, it's hard to look at women on the street. I fear the upcoming summer.
Thinking about giving it a one more year and if no luck then get a doll.
>struggle to find any reason to live
Me too buddy. I just consume cool shit. Can't wait for Cyberpunk2077. I also started to code, it's fun, try it.

Attached: 1543076373741.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'm dogshit at coding, but I guess I did well enough on a company's stupid interview questions for them to hire me to program mobile apps for them. Not super excited to do it since I have no passion or desire to code, but the $ is good at least. I should at least be able to afford a gun to kill myself if it doesn't work out

I don't think suicide is a good option.
If you can get into IT than you can get good money and enjoy cool shit you like. There are many roles you can take. Appsupport is easy and paying really good. I got a 3 month course and now earn about $1.3k(not sure how much are salaries in US). You can also get a cute doll.

Attached: youn_doll - BZs8AmQAFIc.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

>tell me about you, who you are?
well, I'll tell you about mum and dad, I guess
dad was the son of a construction company boss, when the company went to him, he shut it down as he had no business intuition and put the money into becoming a landlord. Back in the day dad was very popular with hundreds of friends and acquaintances, and he is still highly social now

mum died in 2003 when I was 9 to cancer, I dont really remember her, I remember being a shit kid and being angry at everything including her, from what I know she was popular and highly social, worked in the BBC as a journalist and did very well

then there's me, a 24 year old neet virgin shutin with 0 online/offline friends
>fav anime girl or even if you do a Waifu?
anime is trash, I prefer the more nuanced arts like thick feral dragoness pussy
>are you mentally ill?
who isnt? I am depressed and very lonely, always been very lost with how to entertain other people except here where I pretend to be anonymous and people actually laugh at my jokes

in real life i just, dont know how to entertain anyone, i really have nothing, there's something very very very ugly about me that I just don't know what it is, I wish I did because i could work towards fixing it, i don't know, i'm lost, been lost my whole life, I wouldnt be afraid if I had a heart attack tomorrow and just passed on and this nightmare would end

paradise for me is just me living in some cabin in some beautiful, quiet, humanless woodland, just hunting, walking around with my dogs having campfires and drinking tasty beers and venison cooking, then coming home to shitpost on Jow Forums all night long, never seeing a single human face till the day I die

I want to produce music but I overthink too much FUUUUUCKK